PDA

View Full Version : population

LanCow13
Jan 30, 2010, 03:18 PM
i was on yesterday around 12pm it was still only one :( has anyone seen more than 2 stars for one ship

Legendwolf
Jan 30, 2010, 03:45 PM
for 360?

Celi-Ka
Jan 30, 2010, 03:49 PM
On PC/PS2, not really. It's usually 1-1.5 stars even at peak. Been like that for a while.

Legendwolf
Jan 30, 2010, 03:51 PM
oh have you ever thought of crossing?

LanCow13
Jan 30, 2010, 03:59 PM
nah no 360 ps3 once psu ends i will lay my ps2 to rest

Shou
Jan 30, 2010, 04:18 PM
I know for me, there is almost no incentive to play because of the server shutdown so I get bored really fast. The fact that we didn't get any sort of grind or synth boost to go along with our last days on PSU is a huge slap in the face from SEGAC, as well.

The player events are what will be fun and attract people. A lot of people are saying that SEGAC is "putting down a sick dog" but I think they should change it to "SEGAC is putting down a sick dog they have been poisoning for years".

Danny_Dark
Jan 30, 2010, 04:48 PM
I'm Too Getting Bored Real Fast, Because Of The Server Shutdown...

Celi-Ka
Jan 30, 2010, 04:59 PM
oh have you ever thought of crossing?

I've just created an acct. on 360 last night, although my play times are kinda random. Check my profile for my GT.

Keilyn
Jan 31, 2010, 06:32 PM
This is why I only log on to PC/PS2 when I want to talk to people, play a few rounds to catch up...and say my good byes.

PSU-JP is my home now. The server shutdown is the main reason for not playing as much on PC/PS2 as I used to...Why play and gather all I wanted to in Mag+ if its going to end through a server shutdown?

Its depressing to play for a while and then remember its going to shutdown...All I can do is look at my characters and say goodbye. Thank god I recreated them on PSU-JPN.

SStrikerR
Jan 31, 2010, 08:56 PM
Thinking about it, during the free period I might just switch from ps2 to pc to take some screenshots or something.

GlacialTerror
Jan 31, 2010, 09:01 PM
I was a little shocked too. I thought there would be about 2-3 stars since its free now plus an event.

SStrikerR
Jan 31, 2010, 09:04 PM
I was a little shocked too. I thought there would be about 2-3 stars since its free now plus an event that we've already played twice and have no reason to play it again.

Fixed.

Keilyn
Jan 31, 2010, 09:24 PM
There is a group of importers there and a wave of players from PC/PS2 who have recently started there. The last few weeks have seen a lot of people showing up. People who speak English send their cards to each other for communication purposes...

Call it a new band of people in foreign lands sticking together....There are people who have played there for a long time who arent in PC/PS2 who speak English (and German) as well.

So if anyone thinks that you will go there and be completely swamped by Japanese and be stuck in their language....Relax, its false and you'll see when you have around 10 - 20 partner cards of importers there. ^^

Red Ring
Feb 2, 2010, 05:39 PM
what server has more players? PC JPN or 360?

DuRaL
Feb 2, 2010, 05:52 PM
pretty sure JP PSU does.
maybe 3x or 4x as many, but i can't say for sure..

for some reason the japanese players don't all gather on 1 universe, but every universe has about 1-2 stars, whereas on 360 Uni 1 is full, Uni 2 almost or half full, the rest has 1/2 star on it..
i think the japanese do that to prevent spam in full lobbies.. (maybe)

DuRaL
Feb 2, 2010, 06:47 PM
JP population at Japanese peak times compared to 360 population at American peak times?
Or do you compare the population at the time you're online, which is probably US/EU peak time? Because most Japanese already sleep by then..

(JP population peaks between 3-5 p.m. for me, GMT+1)

DragonStriker
Feb 2, 2010, 06:59 PM
During MAG 360 has gotten 11 stars at the most. And average peak time has been 8-9 stars.

stinkyfish97
Feb 3, 2010, 08:16 AM
LOL. I am laughing because this event sucks. The population proves my theory. If it was interesting people would have come back. The thing is it is not. They left out content, purposly it would seem and they gave us a gimped boss. BOO Sonic Team for there crappy idea. And BOO the compensation they will try to give us to make up for it. Seriously who wants 2 more weeks of this weak event and who wants 3 star luck for 2 weeks. That would mean that every event Sonic Team has run they have failed at because every event it seems they are giving compensation because they were being greedy. They want you to pay for a gimped event and then pay again for the extention because they conveniently forgot to add some content, and then pay more because they have to compensate us because they have forgotten our rewards. And then pay once once more to actually obtain the rewards. Good business plan, extend an event that should run 1 month to 3-4 months, make everyone pay 40 bucks for an entire event, thats fair! wish I had my hands in that till.

DragonStriker
Feb 4, 2010, 03:36 AM
I think this event has been very enjoyable. No focus on C runs this time so badges and good drops are nice and TAs have been enjoyable for me. Expecially since it's the first TAs I have done since GGC1.