PDA

View Full Version : is the supplemental update coming to xbox 360

easy123
Feb 1, 2010, 11:11 PM
is the supplemental update coming to xbox 360 and when

http://psupedia.info/AOTI_supplemental_update

PepperCat
Feb 1, 2010, 11:23 PM
Ask the magic 8-ball because no one really knows atm.

Powder Keg
Feb 1, 2010, 11:28 PM
I'm sure it will at some point. But no one has anything close to a clue when.

pikachief
Feb 2, 2010, 12:00 AM
I'm sure it will at some point. But no one has anything close to a clue when.

im sure we'll get it when we've gotten every update before it. which now is only 2 party missions and an update to the arms dealer lol

stinkyfish97
Feb 2, 2010, 12:33 AM
http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

This is what we have to go on, that and the "word" of Edward on the official boards, but if it is somewhat comforting we should get these updates, and remember we are about 9-11 months behind the JP servers, I think we should see gold bars next? correct. Japan got them about 11 months ago today.

Midori Oku
Feb 2, 2010, 04:03 AM
I say that we should have it in the first two weeks of April with how long this event lasts and the updates we need. Also Edward said updates would come faster.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 2, 2010, 04:08 AM
Probably get it the week after the pc/ps2 server shuts down, just to really twist the knife in for them.

landman
Feb 2, 2010, 06:41 AM
If they make a patch for 360, they better include both content updates the JP has had at the moment, the achievement/title list would be a great addition, and I doubt they would release a second content patch if they don't include all the content in a single one.

Pob
Feb 2, 2010, 03:53 PM
The only official announcement is that the supplemental update is JP PC/PS2 only. Anything else is speculation.

Powder Keg
Feb 2, 2010, 05:44 PM
I say that we should have it in the first two weeks of April with how long this event lasts and the updates we need. Also Edward said updates would come faster.

He said the focus on the 360 can hopefully make it easier for updates to come faster. He never said or promised that they would...so don't get any ideas! :-P