PDA

View Full Version : Anyone confirmed the area drops yet?

stinkyfish97
Feb 2, 2010, 06:55 AM
Has anyone confirmed the area drops yet? Igg crown, chain edge, twin grip, flowen's soul? I havent seen any thus far, and havent heard of anyone else either. My guess is they will update MAG next week and these will begin droping, or if not next week the following week, they dont want the market to be totally F'd up. But who knows maybe I just havent seen it. Just wondering if anyone else has confirmed this yet?

neilp4453
Feb 2, 2010, 11:21 AM
There is a thread over at the official forums talking about the same thing.
I believe everyone in there hasn't seen any of those things drop.

On top of that, some person there claims that igg crown prices have gone up.

I, myself, haven't seen them drop either.

Ruru
Feb 2, 2010, 11:19 PM
I haven't seen any of these yet. I did manage to get a Killer elite though >.> I can't say for sure if they're dropping or not but if NO one has found any so far, then well, maybe sega screwed up again.

stinkyfish97
Feb 2, 2010, 11:38 PM
I haven't seen any of these yet. I did manage to get a Killer elite though >.> I can't say for sure if they're dropping or not but if NO one has found any so far, then well, maybe sega screwed up again.

My guess is they will do this, wait 2 more weeks, so we have 2 weeks left of MAG+, then the will say sorry, and these will begin dropping, then they will "compensate" us by giving us 2 weeks of 3* luck.

Have you seen, DB Sword+, Ank Kililk+, Neiclaw+, or Twin Neiclaw+ yet either, all I have seen is Rabbitwands. Thats it. I think they did it on purpose so the market doesnt get all jacked on these items.

pikachief
Feb 3, 2010, 12:49 AM
Me and my friends are already completely sick of these runs. I think it would be funny if 2 weeks before it ends they add the drops and they say that for compensation they extend it by 2 weeks LOL :D

stinkyfish97
Feb 3, 2010, 06:49 AM
Me and my friends are already completely sick of these runs. I think it would be funny if 2 weeks before it ends they add the drops and they say that for compensation they extend it by 2 weeks LOL :D

LOL. Yeah i already moved on to playing mass effect 2 and Left 4 dead 2. Also about the 2 week extention for compensation that would be funny, considering the mission is supposed to stay c-s2 even after mag+ even mission, virtually the same drops, but with a little variance to the trade in. That would be horrible compensation. LOL.