PDA

View Full Version : What's the 360 servers like? busy-ish I hope?

voxie
Feb 2, 2010, 09:48 AM
After the sad announcement of PC servers getting killed, I may pick up my 360 ver. of PSU again in the near future...

Just wanted to know what it's like there - Is there quite a few people on? Or is it hard getting a full group together?

Thanks in advance!

Volcompat321
Feb 2, 2010, 09:51 AM
I'm not sure what it's like anymore, but if I were you, I'd be on the hunt for a disc ASAP, so you can play MAG+ while we all still have it.
Though it is up for like 6 weeks, so you have some time.
Play the whole 6 weeks, and you may get all 4 characters to 170, depending on how much you play.

inb4Alpal. :p

DuRaL
Feb 2, 2010, 09:55 AM
voxie!! =)

before Moatoob GBR Uni 1 used to be full at peak times with sometimes stars on Uni 2.
after Moatoob GBR Uni 1 had 3-4 stars
when Modern Warfare 2 came out it was reduced to 2-3 stars xD
but after a while the population recovered, and when Dark God S2 came out Uni 1 was usually full at peak times again =)
Now with MAG+ i've seen up to 1 full universe and 4.5 stars on Uni 2 (which was on friday or saturday)

so yeah, it's kinda busy again ^-^

voxie
Feb 2, 2010, 10:02 AM
Aww, hey DuRaL! :) nice to see a familiar name is still playing! ^^

I will look out for a copy of PSU in my local Gamestation then, I'm sure I've seen one there recently...

Is it still £8.99 a month, plus you have to have Gold Membership as well, right?

Volcompat321
Feb 2, 2010, 10:04 AM
No gold membership needed, just a silver membership, since there's already a monthly fee for PSU.
I'm not sure how many £ it is a month.

It's 9.99 dollars though. So whatever that equals out to in £.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 2, 2010, 02:02 PM
its £6.99

Powder Keg
Feb 2, 2010, 02:45 PM
As far as population goes, lately it's been Universe 1 full and Universe 2 at 3-4 stars at peak times.

MAG+ is a great opportunity to get caught up quick.