War Upon God
Feb 2, 2010, 03:24 PM
Buying 0% 10^ weapons:

Carriguine-Rucar+
Crea Doubles+
Agito Repca
Ank Buti
Mugunburga

I Will add more to list later, until then post if you have something i might be interested in, but I'll get back to you faster if you just message my GT.

flowisode_zero
Feb 2, 2010, 11:06 PM
Offers? There is a list of weapons I have in my sig.

War Upon God
Feb 3, 2010, 11:56 AM
Lol idk for sure i have had a lot of people offer 9/9 of these same weps, i dont really have much an idea for the prices of 10/10, only ones for me are the double sabers, i/m buying the rest for a buddy.

so just post what your looking for

flowisode_zero
Feb 3, 2010, 01:26 PM
This is just a rough price check on them. The prices will probably go down later in MAG and even more if we get a synth and grind bonus.
De Ragan Slayer: 99-120mil
Gekitsnata: 55mil
Mugunburga: 70-99mil
Crea Doubles+: 99-120mil
Ank Buti: I picked this up for only 75mil from a player quitting, but the only other one ive seen so far the guy wants at least a stack for it.

stinkyfish97
Feb 3, 2010, 01:35 PM
Sold my neutral de ragan slayer, it was tough to let go but I let it go for a stack. Well actually I put it in my shop for a stack and had 100000 messeta thinking that nobody would be able to buy anything because the money wouldnt be able to be stored, I was wrong and apparently you can. But I dont really regret selling it, I have a stack and I now am looking to buy a set of 40+ carriguine+ and doubles+ and maybe find a decent bico+ or flowens sword+

flowisode_zero
Feb 3, 2010, 01:41 PM
I think I saw your Slayer up for sale. I was thinking about buying it, but I dont need another sword. I barely use the one I have, its just on there to complete my pallate.

War Upon God
Feb 4, 2010, 01:49 AM
Yeh I know they'll go down during the grind boost, I'll probably wait till then, but I'm not 100% sure, thats why i asked for PC, and wanted to see what i can pick them up for now,
thanks for the input, and knowledge you have them i'll keep em on my mind, and put some serious thought into buying them,

flowisode_zero
Feb 4, 2010, 09:33 AM
No problem. Its always a gamble if they will go up or down with so many players coming back right now. A lot of people think they are worth more than they are. I was looking for another crea doubles+ for a long time and the only person selling one wanted 140mil for it. Eventually it came up in shops for a stack cause no one wanted to pay his asking price.

PS: There is a Mugunburga in shops for 60mil right now.

War Upon God
Feb 4, 2010, 01:05 PM
yeh, i've seen the spear, i might bargain him down lol he seems desperate, theres been 2 from different people, rescently

FaithfulLlama
Feb 6, 2010, 05:37 PM
agito repca 0%10/10
de ragan slayer 0% 10/10
de ragan slayer 0% 10/10
ragan-ragan 0% 9/9
carriguine-rucar+ 0% 9/9
ank buti 0% 10/10
pallet 4 a god