PDA

View Full Version : GC: I will buy your items in american dollers

MasterOfPocky
Feb 28, 2003, 10:19 PM
yeah....i'll buy some pso stuff...for money...It's so hard to find for myself.

I need,

Chao mag, or robo chao
Egg Blaster, or parts
Knuckles..Glove things....yeah can you tell I like sonic?
Dreamcast, or hardware mags..

m'kay? m'kay. My highest price for each item is 15 bucks...weee.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SilentBob
Feb 28, 2003, 10:22 PM
umm..er...just a suggestion...you might not wanna pay for that stuff...i know i wouldnt, especially considering its about a 80% chance its a dupe, meaning the person is selling you 5 minutes of their time <=O

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 28, 2003, 10:34 PM
I don't think it would matter to the person if he received a dupe or not.
Besides, look at the location. $15 CDN is almost as valuable as meseta =^.-=

MasterOfPocky
Feb 28, 2003, 10:43 PM
I said American...and kaz...is right. Everyone dupes. It's just I saw sweet deals on ebay, search phantasy rares, but their right out of a 13 yearolds price range.... I guess I better start begging..
:.(

MasterOfPocky
Feb 28, 2003, 10:44 PM
SnAPPUrU, Nyan co rocks.

Legolas07
Mar 1, 2003, 04:07 AM
MasterOfPocky...... how u know SilentBobs real name? lol

SilentBob
Mar 1, 2003, 06:53 PM
On 2003-03-01 01:07, Legolas07 wrote:
MasterOfPocky...... how u know SilentBobs real name? lol

shh lego...lol it was in my old nick, but i got lolita to change the nick for me so now its SilentBob =D .

And Pocky...all that stuff on ebay ur talking about, well i cant say i know for sure, but im about 99% sure its all dupes. People spend 5-10 minutes duping stuff and then sell it on ebay and make 50 bucks or something like that. Its a total waste of money to buy that stuff. Kinda like how i used to burn stuff onto cds and sell it on ebay...i set up my comp to burn the cds, go do something else, and after a while, ive made $30+, and its totally reproducible, so its really just kinda stupid to buy it. Not to say that you should beg either, no one likes a beggar =/ . I suggest just getting some friends to help ya into ult and ull find some good stuff on the way, and trade that stuff, to get more and more, and eventually ull have quite a collection (how it worked for me, tho my collection is a bit meager im quite pleased with it).