PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Friends =O(PSZ)

Sudeki
Feb 3, 2010, 04:52 PM
Heya ;O, I'm Semi-new to PSZ, about 50-60hours of gameplay atm(Combined chars), Got a lvl 62 HuCast(Around there), And I'm going to be leveling a Hunewm for fun xD, Don't got any ideas for a 3rd character.
Havn't dragged myself together to do all the hard quests lol, so I'll probably just be doing Hard, for a few days :P, Also I won't be able to get on on the wifi, since I don't have it at home :(. But I should be able to get on whenever I can, And Freeplay is kinda annoying >>.

So yeah xD, I'll take anyone who isnt a cheater ;P, any levels doesn't matter xD.
Game name is Aximili And my FC code is to the left <---- :P.
So if anyone wants to be friends, just post your name/fc code ;D

Bad Dirt Marvel
Feb 3, 2010, 05:00 PM
I'm in a game right now, but I'll add your Friend Code when I'm done. You can go ahead and add mine if you like.

Sudeki
Feb 3, 2010, 05:07 PM
Kay :D, I'll add you once I get off the computer, I should be able to get online, And around this time of day would probably be the best time to catch me online(2pm here).

Bad Dirt Marvel
Feb 3, 2010, 05:33 PM
Okay, I've added you.

Speetz
Feb 3, 2010, 06:01 PM
Hey there! I'm not a veteran by any means either, and am always lookin for freidns. I'm not on right now but I'll add you tonight so be sure to add me! Also if you ever wanna play just let me know, I'm on most nights and am always posting in the player matchup forum to set up runs! Hope to get to play with ya soon! :-D

Sudeki
Feb 3, 2010, 06:08 PM
Okay, I'll add you once I get on should be in an hour and then maybe later tonight.
And to anyone who replys to this thread, I won't be able to add you or even see your post untill tomarrow, or the day after ><. But I should be online(ingame) today and tomarrow.

SneakySneaky
Feb 3, 2010, 06:13 PM
Anyone is not a cheater... well, I don't care. Add me if you want a legit player. I think you don't need to claim "cheater" and peoples would like to add you friendly.

Puppyhugz
Feb 3, 2010, 07:19 PM
Hai there, i just added you my FC is to tha left and my characters name is spiffy ^^

Sudeki
Feb 4, 2010, 02:03 PM
Anyone is not a cheater... well, I don't care. Add me if you want a legit player. I think you don't need to claim "cheater" and peoples would like to add you friendly.
I don't think everyone is a cheater o.o, Just saying I don't want anyone that does cheat lol (Grawls at Free play >_>)
And okay, I'll add you both ^_^.