PDA

View Full Version : PSU What's your favorite thing about PSU? / Good times thread

Aeris the techer
Feb 3, 2010, 07:35 PM
One of my favorite things is how the game is designed. I really like how if you slow down and look at how the detail of the futuristic designs are laid out it's pretty cool. I also like some of the beautiful scenery like sakura blast and the hot springs (ah, good times). Lastly, I like the character design. I think it allows users to have a good range of originality and personalization along with the clothes and rooms to choose from. Which reminds me of this one time when a friend and I made identical characters and posed at the paracabana coast. Wow, I think that's one of my favorite places as well, pretty good soundtrack too, I could listen to it all day.
You know, aside from the complaints you hear all the time, there is really a lot of cool stuff in this game. If they ever close the 360 servers, I think it's safe to say I'll miss it.
Well, that's all I'm sharing, feel free to comment/flame.

ashley50
Feb 3, 2010, 07:37 PM
I met great people...good and bad.

Aeris the techer
Feb 3, 2010, 07:42 PM
Yeah, I met so many good people, I actually had one friend that I met (my very first friend) after playing linear line. And I was like level 8, were talking like day one of play here. We were in the next lobby and we saw each other and just stared blankly...o.O but then we were like "hey you're pretty cool" and we were friends for 2 solid years before he left the game, sadly... I still hve his partner card, hoping that one day I'll see that little arch thing showing that he's online lol.

Cranberry
Feb 3, 2010, 07:44 PM
My favorite part of this game is definitly the "My Room" feature. I set my room up with the Public Bath House theme, and set up bathtubs, bells, faucets, and other decorations I like. Very recently someone gave me a doll to put in the room, and I love the little dance it does.

I almost want to cry knowing that my room is going to be wiped out March 31st, I just really love the room so much and the offline rooms are VASTLY inferior to the online ones.

The second part would be the clothing. Compared to PSO you have so many more options, and I really like the various outfits I could dress my character in. I usually use the Bikini Swimwear because it fits the Bath House theme.

At least I can still get the bikinis and the tubs offline, but I am really going to miss my room. *sigh* I'm nearly begging Sega to give us an offline patch and let us download this stuff into offline mode.

LK1721
Feb 3, 2010, 07:46 PM
The clothing designs are really awesome for the most part, I also liked the character designs and story. [more so EP 3 than the past two.] Another thing would have to be most of the community, I've met more awesome people than I could even count.

Aeris the techer
Feb 3, 2010, 07:47 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that. It must be really hard to have been playing and have to lose everything. I guess it's bound to happen to us all, but at least we can say we were able to enjoy those things. I don't think I regret playing PSU at all, it's been real fun, I just hope we get a little more time on the 360 servers -_-

Aeris the techer
Feb 3, 2010, 07:56 PM
Alright, I've got a good one. There was this one time, looooong before the expansion and I had a pair of (2) twin kitty claws, when they were super popular, and pretty darn expencive back then, 200k I think. Anyway, I wanted to grind them one more time and they snapped on me!!! And this was when if you broke a weapon it was gone forever. So I turned my 360 off as fast as I could thinking it wouldn't save (so dumb) and lol when I signed back on they were gone :( looking back that was pretty funny

Keilyn
Feb 3, 2010, 10:16 PM
The best to PSU which I've written in many forumsboards in the past is the character and Monster animation along with all the weapons and clothes in the game. I've enjoyed the game to the point I raised four 170s (which Im about to lose them all when the server goes down), but I liked the game to the point I went to play in Japan and both versions..

I find people who have more personality. I've either found people who are extremely friendly and open...almost like a roleplaying anime like Dot hack...where people can become close...but the opposite is true...

I've seen many things this game offers that no other game I've played in 20 years has offered me...yet all the same I have seen some of the worse things from people in this community that I have not seen elsewhere in my time as a gamer.