PDA

View Full Version : JP Account Issues

PepperCat
Feb 3, 2010, 09:45 PM
Hey All,

I've been playing the JP version for the last couple of days, and I've run into a problem while trying to log in.

I've paid for the game, got my e-mail confirmation and everything.

1st pic is what I see when I try to log on.

2nd pic is me trying to log into the billing site.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pep.

yumpoptart
Feb 3, 2010, 09:49 PM
It says to enter the captcha in ALL katakana, the "he" (first character) looks the same in both kata and hiragana, so make sure you're using the katakana version (because you apparently entered the hiragana "he")

Edit:

Also, there's server maintenance from right now until 6pm JST (1am PST, 4am EST). The first screen tells you that you can't login because of server maintenance.

PepperCat
Feb 3, 2010, 09:50 PM
OIC... well I'm using the romaji input method with Japanese IME.

Sometimes there seems to be more than 1 symbol that matches, which one do I input?

Any other tips? XD

I guess I'll keep trying.

EDIT: Thing that gets me is that I paid for the game not two days ago and it didn't give me the 10 day trial... :(

PepperCat
Feb 3, 2010, 09:52 PM
Double post, sorry.

The 1st pic was just saying my license was expired?

yumpoptart
Feb 3, 2010, 09:53 PM
No, it says "There is server maintenance right now".

Your license is not expired, don't worry. Maintenance will be done in another 6 hours.

PepperCat
Feb 3, 2010, 09:58 PM
Oh ok... it seems odd being a Thursday morning for Japan that maintenance is being done.

Thanks for your help. ^_^

Btw, have I met you in-game yet?

yumpoptart
Feb 3, 2010, 10:01 PM
They pick the time between 11am and 6pm to do maintenance in japan because most people are at work or school then. At least, that's my theory =)

I'm not sure if I've met you in game yet, my char is beast girl Nanaka ^^ Whos your char?

PepperCat
Feb 3, 2010, 10:20 PM
I hope they finish early... I wanna play. :(

I've got my main re-created on JP-side, written in Katakana: ぺパカト but I have the chat status above as: PepperCat. Shes a female Cast.

I've been playing my techer alt more often though, I want to work on techs while the PA boost is going.

The alt is a female newman, with the name: ドル.ぺパ  (Dr. Pepper in English written above in chat area).

I hope to run into you soon,

Pep.

milranduil
Feb 3, 2010, 11:34 PM

I've got my main re-created on JP-side, written in Katakana: ぺパカト but I have the chat status above as: PepperCat. Shes a female Cast.

I've been playing my techer alt more often though, I want to work on techs while the PA boost is going.

The alt is a female newman, with the name: ドル.ぺパ  (Dr. Pepper in English written above in chat area).

Pep.

I'll be on a fair bit tomorrow if you wanna meet up. I'll be doing a lot of tech lvling :x

yumpoptart
Feb 4, 2010, 12:40 AM

Pep.

I hope to run into you soon as well ^^ I'm usually on in the wee hours PST. Most likely I'll hop on as soon as maintenance is over =)

DAMASCUS
Feb 4, 2010, 12:47 AM
I'll be starting my Main tommorow evening PST so I don't if I'll catch you on that late. I was going to create him with my regular name 'DAMASCUS' but can that be converted to Katakana??

What would that look like?

ashley50
Feb 4, 2010, 12:56 AM
I'll be starting my Main tommorow evening PST so I don't if I'll catch you on that late. I was going to create him with my regular name 'DAMASCUS' but can that be converted to Katakana??

What would that look like?
ダマスクス - should be it.

Mortalis
Feb 4, 2010, 01:14 AM
While we're on the subject, whats Mortalis in JP? It's my US/EU main/JP Alt.

DAMASCUS
Feb 4, 2010, 01:15 AM
ダマスクス - should be it.

Thanks man, thats awesome! I'm glad I still remember some of my HS Japanese..just not enough lol

ashley50
Feb 4, 2010, 01:18 AM
While we're on the subject, whats Mortalis in JP? It's my US/EU main/JP Alt.
Should be モルタリス

Mortalis
Feb 4, 2010, 01:21 AM
Sweet, thanks alot! =o

Princess1977
Feb 4, 2010, 02:28 AM
Hi I am tring to get on the JP PSU I paid for my GL and got a Email with my reg code but, when I put the code in I get a error. I know the code is right. Anyone have a idea why I am having this problem?

Thanks

heres my error
ゲームキーが正しくありません
ゲームキーを確認してもう一度入力してください。

re
Feb 4, 2010, 02:33 AM
are you logging into the game or the website?
if game, still in maintenance

Mortalis
Feb 4, 2010, 02:35 AM
Just from Google Translator, this is your error message.

"Game key is incorrect
Please enter the key again to confirm the game."

Princess1977
Feb 4, 2010, 02:36 AM
are you logging into the game or the website?
if game, still in maintenance

website to reg my game. Could maintenance be the problem? Because I have put in my code about 5 times. Same error.

re
Feb 4, 2010, 02:46 AM
website to reg my game. Could maintenance be the problem? Because I have put in my code about 5 times. Same error.

i replied before you i saw your edit

Just got the patch notes e-mail, so I tried logging in. I'm still on the 5-day trial, which ends for me on the 8th. (I haven't even gotten to play yet, though.) As soon as the game launches, it gives me a black screen with a login prompt. When I try to log in, it gives me error 064. I can't find any information on this error, and all I can make out since I'm just a dumb foreigner is something about the ID/Password, Guardians License and the official site.

So um... what's error 064? I wouldn't be surprised if it's "We're still working, go away", but I'm feeling nervous. <_<

i just tried logging in, there is still maintenance
screenshot may be a bit more helpful

Mortalis
Feb 4, 2010, 02:52 AM
Just got the patch notes e-mail, so I tried logging in. I'm still on the 5-day trial, which ends for me on the 8th. (I haven't even gotten to play yet, though.) As soon as the game launches, it gives me a black screen with a login prompt. When I try to log in, it gives me error 064. I can't find any information on this error, and all I can make out since I'm just a dumb foreigner is something about the ID/Password, Guardians License and the official site.

So um... what's error 064? I wouldn't be surprised if it's "We're still working, go away", but I'm feeling nervous. <_<

We're still working, go away would be it. =P

Edit: Up and running now though.

DAMASCUS
Feb 4, 2010, 11:44 PM
Well shoot I'm all ready to go and I'm getting the error 64 also and somewhere in there it says something about PSU ID. I wish I could post a screenshot but I don't have a host for it atm.

I signed up for the five day trial. Got the email back. I just use the same login and password as the website right?

DAMASCUS
Feb 5, 2010, 01:54 PM

We finally have an answer if you didn't already get it from someone else but Re pointed out that you have to have that last extra option checked in the PSU options from the top menu.

On the right side of the graphics options there are two normal options like with the US version but there is one more that is new to us. That one needs to be checked and you are good to go.