PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Question about the billing.

Resanoca
Feb 4, 2010, 07:59 AM
I've been told that before you can cancel your Recurring sub you have to pay two months worth then just wait until your sub ends. Is that true? Also, you can cancel, right? I've looked all over and I can't seem to find a cancel button. I wanna make sure on some stuff before I pay for my friend and I's accounts. It's been a few years since I've even messed with the billing site(US) stuff for PSU. So yeah... If anyone can fill me in on this that would be nice. Thanks.

Edit:Before I forget. I've been told you don't need to buy a key and I've also been told you need to buy one. Little help on this too if that's okay. DX

SuKKrl
Feb 4, 2010, 08:33 AM
I did comment about this to a guy on PSU (maybe it was you :-))

Here it is (translated by google): Automatic renewal rights, at least two months will be available.
Stop the charge (cancellation) of the application will be available from Gateway after the month following your automatic renewal rights.
If you wish to use one only months, the Guardian (30 days, right to use 100 days) Please use.

I also can't find where you cancel it. ^^;

Resanoca
Feb 4, 2010, 08:42 AM
I did comment about this to a guy on PSU (maybe it was you :-))

Here it is (translated by google): Automatic renewal rights, at least two months will be available.
Stop the charge (cancellation) of the application will be available from Gateway after the month following your automatic renewal rights.
If you wish to use one only months, the Guardian (30 days, right to use 100 days) Please use.

I also can't find where you cancel it. ^^;It was me. I tried with my translator and it said nothing about that. So I wanted to ask others and double check on this.
Also, my 5 days ended. DX It kicked me off.

redroses
Feb 4, 2010, 12:42 PM
If it's recurring I guess it is like on the US/EU servers. Where you pay every month automatic until you cancel it yourself.

I got this link of psupedia, this seems to be the site where you can cancel your sub:
https://ipas.isao.net/signup_psu/psu/cancel.htm

And as far as I know, you need the game key if you downloaded the PSU AotI game. If you bought the game from somewhere, you already payed the price for the game and the gamekey will be inside.
But with the digital download, you will need to buy a gamekey.
If I am wrong, please correct me!

Resanoca
Feb 4, 2010, 08:54 PM
If it's recurring I guess it is like on the US/EU servers. Where you pay every month automatic until you cancel it yourself.

I got this link of psupedia, this seems to be the site where you can cancel your sub:
https://ipas.isao.net/signup_psu/psu/cancel.htm

And as far as I know, you need the game key if you downloaded the PSU AotI game. If you bought the game from somewhere, you already payed the price for the game and the gamekey will be inside.
But with the digital download, you will need to buy a gamekey.
If I am wrong, please correct me!
I'm not sure. I have a friend who is already paid for their account and said they didn't need a key.
But I've had some people who've been there a while say I do. It's just confusing. ><

Resanoca
Feb 5, 2010, 01:22 AM
Bump. Anyone?

re
Feb 5, 2010, 04:22 AM
I'm not sure. I have a friend who is already paid for their account and said they didn't need a key.
But I've had some people who've been there a while say I do. It's just confusing. ><

there was a free key promotion
you signed up and you got a free illuminus game key

Resanoca
Feb 5, 2010, 07:48 AM
there was a free key promotion
you signed up and you got a free illuminus game keyfree key promotion?

re
Feb 5, 2010, 09:33 PM
free key promotion?

free game promo that ended 01/05/2010
all you had to do was register for an account and you got a free game key