PDA

View Full Version : I am indecisive.

PhotonDrop
Feb 9, 2010, 06:18 AM
Several times in the last hour I have typed out long, thought filled posts, and never hit "submit". I'm not even sure if 'indecisive' is the right word for that sort of thing. :disapprove:

All I know right now is that it's 6 AM, my head itches, and that I use commas a lot.

Outrider
Feb 9, 2010, 11:09 AM
I do that all the time. I type up full posts and then just close the tab because I either wasn't happy with the post or because I decided the post was too mean.

It's usually the "too mean" one.

Weeaboolits
Feb 9, 2010, 07:11 PM
I do that sometimes too.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 9, 2010, 07:20 PM
I often do that sort of thing, as well. Usually, it's because I get distracted from writing the post, and when I return, I find that I am no longer motivated to give any input on the subject. Funny, to discover that you no longer care.

I have also found that there are very, very few subjects that I cannot simply walk away from, and not care about later.

HeartBreak301
Feb 9, 2010, 07:50 PM
I do that all the time. I type up full posts and then just close the tab because I either wasn't happy with the post or because I decided the post was too mean.

It's usually the "too mean" one.

You too huh?

Vanzazikon
Feb 9, 2010, 07:51 PM

It's usually the "too mean" one.Same here. :/

Meyfei
Feb 10, 2010, 09:50 AM
i do it to, i feel like my post would sound stupid, or wouldnt get understood/appreciated it.

Sayara
Feb 10, 2010, 12:00 PM
Doctors cant decide either.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/Storyofagirl.jpg

TalHex
Feb 10, 2010, 12:14 PM
what.

Shadowpawn
Feb 10, 2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah, sometimes I type up long response and half way though just decide "screw it."

TalHex
Feb 10, 2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah... that's what most of my replies come down to. I type up something long and complicated, about half a page to a page... only to select it all and delete it.

Ketchup345
Feb 10, 2010, 01:31 PM
I was going to give a longer post about this, but then I got distracted and thought the post sounded weird so I didn't post it.

Outrider
Feb 10, 2010, 01:53 PM
I was going to give a longer post about this, but then I got distracted and thought the post sounded weird so I didn't post it.

Oh snap.

Meta-posting.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 10, 2010, 08:12 PM
I posted too quickly without thinking it over and then Ketchup posted better and that guy probably learning something about PSO+

But nobody posted after my screenshots of PSO Character Manager.

I may never post again, *Post Quick Reply*