PDA

View Full Version : psz period befor great blank

hamerkid
Feb 9, 2010, 01:05 PM
i think sega should make a game about the period befor and during the great blank post if u agree and disagree and why:-

plse post it intrsted

hamerkid
Feb 9, 2010, 02:39 PM
plsease post a coment

DayDreamer
Feb 9, 2010, 03:33 PM
Thats not that bad of an idea, and honestly I was thinking the same thing. It could show a bit more of kai's past and the main character [you] could be the one from the picture in the ruins. Its hard to talk about this more without spoilers though. lol and Dairon wouldn't have to use medications for his hair.

GantzDetainee
Feb 9, 2010, 07:34 PM
Just look at Phantasy Star Portable: 2,Its a sequel to the first episode when years have past after the Seed and helga were defeated.Maybe we would get something similar on what you have said if they decide to make another Phantasy star game for the DS.

Ice Sniper
Feb 9, 2010, 08:25 PM
/\ Would be awesome, however why is this in the matchmaking section, is kai from the past looking to do some runs? :p

hamerkid
Feb 10, 2010, 12:31 PM
yep it be cool i would get it

JonseyMcFly
Feb 10, 2010, 02:17 PM
I don't know, I could be a good idea. But what i know of the history from beating the game twice by know. Is that before the Great Blank is that thewre were no hostel's. So if they did it it would have to be like right before it. Which could be fun. But we kinda know every thing that happend. If they make another ds game from ps, Which i pray for every day since i beat the first one. Is to know a lil bit more about the tower mision. And Also, While on that point I would like to find a group of other people with nothing else to do but run that tower with.

zeital
Feb 11, 2010, 02:43 AM
its sounds like a very nice idea but as jonsey says u have alredy know what happen's, or i think if they make another mayb one for the future i think that would be better, playing in the better future that u created in the last game that would be nice

johnwolf
Feb 11, 2010, 01:17 PM
how about 200 years in the future. hostel activity is low but slowly increasing, and you must stop some "thing" from causing the Great Blank again. it would be epic.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 11, 2010, 07:16 PM
Actuallly, Idk if any of the other game's do this. But sense the rappy's and booma orgin's I wonder if there's a link from Psz to pso, And if BlueBurst, OF the psp game don't cover it i want somthing to connect it.

hamerkid
Feb 14, 2010, 12:37 PM
yea that a good idea too but for the before great blank there can be some threat other than hostile like somtheing causeing poultion (srry 4 spelling) also u really dont know everthing like about dark falz ,ur ancetsot ing the image if u chosse human and all about mother trinty amd the destruction