PDA

View Full Version : Buying stacks of omega acid. 99 Omega Acid = 1 ml

o0GolDFisH0o
Feb 9, 2010, 04:36 PM
If you are, send a message to my GT : Gh0st Weasel
But if you can constantly supply stacks of Omega acid. please exchange partner cards with me.

Kinachi Desbo
Feb 9, 2010, 06:08 PM
Out of curiousity what exactly do you need this for?

All I know they can do is make scape dolls but buying stacks just to make them sounds pointless.

War Upon God
Feb 11, 2010, 04:19 PM
used to make the bot food "grolls" 5=1 i believe

stinkyfish97
Feb 11, 2010, 07:13 PM
yup. that is correct. Isnt there a guy selling them for 22k a peice? Your probably better off just buying cheap s-rank weapons or cheap A-ranks if you are making a striking bot. I usually just put in max 90k for S-rank weapons. and 60k max for a-rank weapons, 9stars sell for 50k to the npc, most anyways unless they are kubara then they sell for les. Than I just go down the list, 2 handed weapons moving to 1 handed. Usually you can find a few cheap s-ranks and a lot of A-ranks especially durandal replicas, they drop all the time from those booma's. But if you can get but if you can get the rolls for cheap, buy getting someone to sell you omega acid at 1000 a peice more power to you, I would probably give you them for that much if I had any left. Sadly i dont. Sold all mine for 20k a peice a while back.

War Upon God
Feb 12, 2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah idk if anyone will sell at 1k each when they go for more, but i do know the easy ways for making bots,

Tech Bot= Any Debuff
Ranged Bot= EX Traps
Armour Bot= Kouze Shoes
Striking Bot= Any striking weapons, easiest to find right now is of course mentioned above, the durandal replicas