PDA

View Full Version : Full Bank Liquidation! Last Desperation CONTESTS! Look Insid

MadCowChuck_
Mar 1, 2003, 01:58 PM
OK, well...I have WAY too many items on my RAmar for it to be healthy...so I've decided to trade some miscellaneous stuff off.

Most of what I have are mats and grinders...so here goes...

BIG FRIGGIN' UPDATE! I have decided to be generous and give away some items (not the items I plan to hold on to for serious trade mind you!)...but you must prove your mental magic to win! See the last post...

(!) Denotes something I am currently engaged in trading, meaning that item will only become available if the first trade falls through.

GRINDERS: 18 (value)
MIND MATS: 13
EVADE MATS: 14
DEF MATS: 6
SCAPE DOLLS: 5
BABY, LVL 5 MAGS: 7
DISKS: 7 Anti
15 Gizonde, Resta
20 Resta
30 Resta
P.DROPS: 9

WEAPONRY 10-STARS+
BKB +80 (yeah, yeah, don't need to tell me the duped status of this particular item)
Flowen's Sword AUW 3064 (0/20/0/0)
Many Guilty Lights: GIVEAWAY X1!
(0/0/0/0 x2) (0/0/50/20) (25/0/15/15) (0/20/0/0 +18)
Angry Fist x2 (No %s; 15/0/15/0)GIVEAWAY X1!
Stag Cutlery x3 (No %s x3)GIVEAWAY X1!
Silence Claw (Didn't check %s...I'll post them soon)

CRAP LOAD OF 9-STARS!

ARMOR:
Custom Frame 4-slot
PARASITE WEAR: De Rol 4-slot (In Use)(!)

WANTS
I'll see what else I have...this is the run of it for now, however. Please PM me or post here your offers. My wants include, but are not limited to: J-Sword (T or Not), Egg Blaster or Parts Of, Rare Mag Cells, Guard Wave, Iron Faust, and any decent FO weapons or armors(FOnewearl)...all offers are considered, and these are not all my wants.

Especially in need of Spread Needle...percents really don't matter, but higher percents are worth more...Yask mechguns (in question to which number it is...if you have them, you'll know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)...or really any good FOrce weaponry...even some great TP-drain stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-01 15:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-01 16:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-01 18:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-02 09:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-02 17:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-02 18:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-03 16:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-03 16:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-03 16:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-04 03:13 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-05 08:02 ]</font>

NGEvangelion4
Mar 1, 2003, 02:02 PM
Ill give you an Inferno bazooka for 3pdrops

Poo_Can
Mar 1, 2003, 02:51 PM
Hey I'll give you a BKB for your Red Handgun and 5 grinders or 3 drops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Poo_Can on 2003-03-01 11:52 ]</font>

MadCowChuck_
Mar 1, 2003, 05:01 PM
Evangelion- actually no need for the Bazooka anymore (other trades)

Poo- PMed You, respond ASAP.

Zanon
Mar 1, 2003, 05:58 PM
I'll trade ya a Hildabear cane for that Belra Cannon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zanon on 2003-03-01 14:58 ]</font>

SilentBob
Mar 1, 2003, 06:39 PM
ooh those grinders sure look nice, and i could go for the belra cannon too. Check out my list and lemme know if anything looks good.

MadCowChuck_
Mar 1, 2003, 06:55 PM
Sorry...gonna have to pass for the moment, Bob...already engaged in trade with the belra cannon. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

And for that guy talking in your post...Ohio State stinks! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok that's out of my system now...

MadCowChuck_
Mar 1, 2003, 09:16 PM
Bump and update.

Please, for the love of God, someone trade for these mats...my bank is freakishly overcrowded!

Davion
Mar 1, 2003, 09:20 PM
On 2003-03-01 18:16, MadCowChuck_ wrote:
Bump and update.

Please, for the love of God, someone trade for these mats...my bank is freakishly overcrowded!

Heh, that's nothing. I've had 76 mats in my back. I muled them soon after. I've seen people's mules with their entire banks full of mats.

MadCowChuck_
Mar 1, 2003, 09:21 PM
I pray that will NEVER happen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-01 18:21 ]</font>

SilentBob
Mar 1, 2003, 09:32 PM
On 2003-03-01 18:20, Davion wrote:

On 2003-03-01 18:16, MadCowChuck_ wrote:
Bump and update.

Heh, that's nothing. I've had 76 mats in my back. I muled them soon after. I've seen people's mules with their entire banks full of mats.

heh im one of those people...i have one bank full of mats, one char (bank and inventory) full of disks, have one full of extra rares, have one full of barriers and frames and scapes (and grinders before i used em all)...basically for every 1 regular char i have i have 1 mule lol

BotTheCrappyRAmar
Mar 1, 2003, 10:45 PM
Hey I know you Chuck you're that black-haired Drew Carey ranger guy. Since your bank is over crowded won't you still be crowding it with stuff since you're trading for more stuff? How 'bout you give some to me the noob Bot.

MadCowChuck_
Mar 2, 2003, 12:20 PM
Trade 15 mats for one items certainly doesn't qulify as making something more overcowded http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bump

bluefall
Mar 2, 2003, 01:04 PM
ill give u a doubel cannon for 13 mind mats and redhandgun.

MadCowChuck_
Mar 2, 2003, 08:34 PM
sorry, too late...red handgun is gone.

MadCowChuck_
Mar 2, 2003, 09:44 PM
Updated wants list...BKB is still there, along with the back-breaking number of mats I'm sure you all want and need http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sou1eater
Mar 2, 2003, 10:28 PM
to bad none of those are luck mats... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MadCowChuck_
Mar 3, 2003, 04:41 PM
Bump.

MadCowChuck_
Mar 3, 2003, 07:12 PM
Well, you know...everything is getting a bit crowded...seems when I tranfer from blocks online, I get frequent FSODage...and I can't deposit one rare without taking another rare or such OUT...so, in an extremly desperate attempt to get rid of SOMETHING, I'm going to have some events. Hell, I may even put an 11-star or something up (for a price, of course, but that'll come with time!).

Since the need for empty space is great, I guess I'll start with a bit of a giveaway. The prize...three 10-stars out of my bank (everyone needs 10-star weaponry!)...and the task is simple...the first person to name the actor, character name, and show name from which this quote spawned...

1st person to get it right picks an item from the four above. 2nd place picks one of the remaining. 3rd picks one of the two not picked! 4th...gets NOTHING! Hahahahahahahaha!

It's not easy, I'll give it that. You must PM this answer or it will not count. You may only have one answer per HOUR or you will be disqualified (I'm a meanie http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

OK, here is the quote...oh, wait, first the hint: This quote was uttered by an actor in the 1970s version of this show. The show ran from the early 60s to the late 80s and is the longest running of its genre. The quote:

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."

Remember, I need actor, character, and show names! PM plz if you know it...and remember that EVERYTHING IS UP FOR TRADE!!!!!!!

And, boy do I need that chu chu fever and Yask 9000...good luck, everyone!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-03 16:17 ]</font>

CajunSamurai
Mar 3, 2003, 08:17 PM
Somehow, that quote sounds strikingly familiar but I can't think of what the hell it is. ;_;

However, I got my eye on those grinders, dolls and mind mats, and this Master System Kit is burnin' a hole in my pocket! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

MadCowChuck_
Mar 3, 2003, 08:22 PM
That Master System's burning a hole in my eye! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If you could, can you AIM me? MadCowChuck88 is the SN. Just give me an IM.

And think...think...another hint: This character has appeared at least...oh...3 times on The Simpsons, and has been alluded to several more times. Next hint will be an episode of appearance...

gamerdude
Mar 3, 2003, 09:14 PM
I'm interested in the Pdrops. What do you want for them?

CajunSamurai
Mar 4, 2003, 12:46 AM
I think I missed ya on AIM. :/ I'm certainly interested in those Mind mats in particular, but I'm always in need of grinders as well, and dolls can never hurt... nor do photon drops. Hmm.
Anyway, I'm on AIM for most of the night (into the morning). Otherwise, PM's should work too.
Still not sure what the answer to the trivia is, though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

MadCowChuck_
Mar 4, 2003, 06:21 AM
We have our first winner...Sunaj! Sunaj will be able to pick an item from the list above first. Second and third places still up for grab!

Next hint: This character appearaed in The Simpsons in one episode in particular...his second or third appearance was in Treehouse of Horror X. Look closely...

MadCowChuck_
Mar 5, 2003, 11:03 AM
Bump & Minor Update.