PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Escaping the endless MAG madness

ChaosAngelic
Feb 13, 2010, 12:17 AM
Anyone else think it's a bit pointless to be playing MAG+ at this point? I mean, even when I still had to pay to play this game, I found myself just hanging around in the lobbies most of the time. Because, honestly, that can be pretty fun sometimes. (Like this one time when we got tons of people in the Guardians HQ to randomly start dancing during MAG2... and other random stuff like that.)

I dunno, I just think it could be nice to get away from the endless MAG runs and just do... whatever. Anything we do now will be gone in a few weeks anyway, so why not make it last? Maybe get some screenshots while we're at it?

I'll probably be sitting around at the Falz Memoria... tomorrow, since it's 12:10 AM here and I need to get some sleep, so... yeah, anyone who wants to join in and might have some ideas...

Ryna
Feb 13, 2010, 09:41 AM
I've been playing through some of the more obscure missions like Temple of Traps, Eastern Peril, and Moonlight Beast. I've only been playing MAG+ to earn exp and win some Chevalier Edges.

Even with the game being free, it is very rare to see anyone outside of the cities and GC on Universe 2.

Dragwind
Feb 13, 2010, 05:36 PM
To each their own I suppose. It all boils down to what you want to accomplish for your own personal goals. I'd like to collect a few more things, cap the rest of the stuff I want, take screenshots and videos of it all and see it off with my memories in storage.

Keilyn
Feb 13, 2010, 10:52 PM
I like chatting in the lobbies...

I know that all the accomplishments one makes results in the game being shutdown at the end of March, so I simply catch up and get the MSN of people I like in the pc/ps2 version....When PSU JP was under maintenance a lot of PC/PS2 players that hanged out there logged on and started chatting with one another.

I prefer to retain as many friendships I care about and see where people are moving on..Contrary to popular belief, not every single PSU player in 360 and PC/PS2 aren't registered here.

Rust
Feb 13, 2010, 11:51 PM
Not sure when I'll have the time for it, since I still didn't hop online even once since it's free except to verify if I could login or not, but I'm planning mostly on doing missions I haven't done yet (cancelled my sub during STD), then random ones. And random crap in lobbies for shits and giggles of course.

Not planning to do MAG+ even once. It's the same old thing as ever, with only a change on the lvl number displayed under monster names, and "new" drops I don't give a shit about.
And I wasn't even caring for EXP when I thought my characters would exist for a good while, so now that they're going to vanish...

Xefi
Feb 14, 2010, 01:42 AM
The game is free right now and even that, i don't even have much motivation to
play it anymore. The game just doesn't feel fun. Well anyways, this is coming from
someone whom was on the PC version. The Xbox360 might differ, but i'm pretty much
leaving PSU behind me. It was fun for a bit. :penguin: