PDA

View Full Version : [PSU-JP]Current Legacy of Light Rotation ***Please Read***

Keilyn
Feb 16, 2010, 06:46 AM
I posted about this in my forum, so it needs to come here too as it involves money...

When the servers in PSU-JP returned after last maintenance, a large rotation came in where only three items remained from the previous rotation. However, Sonic Team messed up...For a while they let Soul Banisher, a weapon that normally drops in the S-Ranked Mission Drop in C...

In C it would drop in Block four. In B - S it would see it drop in Block 3 or 4.

Well, Sonic Team changed the drops and the spawns that normally drop the weapons (among others have changed).

I ran five times recently rank C and found no weapon drops of almost any kind. Today I ran some drops with a friend in C and S and found that most of the spawns had been changed.

Monster Claws were not dropping in their usual B1 spawns..and Kaisers were back there. Tension Blasters were on every block except B2...and many of the other weapon drop locations were messed up as well.

If you are running Legacy of Light, Please run at your own risk and do not trust was any of the drop boards say as LoL was changed mid-week without notice to cover the mistakes they made initially.

PepperCat
Feb 16, 2010, 07:35 AM
I've run C about 5 times now, got shit all for drops...

Crysteon
Feb 16, 2010, 08:56 AM
This might explain why Dessa and me never got a single S rank weapon in our runs 2 days ago, lol. And I thought Sigh of a God was super rare on last block D: .

VectormanX
Feb 16, 2010, 09:34 AM
yeah, that makes sense. It did seem that the drop table got shuffled, or the rates were adjusted, because as you mentioned, very little drops compared to last rotation. I think i'll hold out on GC missions for now.

Zeek123
Feb 16, 2010, 09:39 AM
Oh yeah... Emergency fixes. I remeber those on the English serv-.... wait... no I don't.

PepperCat
Feb 16, 2010, 03:45 PM
So... the story is its fixed now or still effed?

psu000
Feb 17, 2010, 11:45 AM
I am not sure if it is broken or not since I did a fair amount of runs when the update happened on last Thursday (haven't done a lot this week). I got runs with nothing but drops and I managed to get most of the weapons from this update apart from any of the Soul eater/banished on C. I mean like for example, I have now got 3 God of Sigh, 2 opaopa, maser beam, etc out of 2 players and solo on C. Still haven't got a dragon claw yet but that might be down to my personal luck

The only strange thing I found is that there are some weapons still dropping that I thought they have removed since the update. One of them is the yasimkov 9000k. It's not on this week's list but I got it about 3 times on block 4.

Keilyn
Feb 17, 2010, 12:17 PM
I figured out through running the maps on different days that the Rotation was so large that they were split into seperate days...

Thats right...

There is a drop list of Odd Numbered Days and Even Numbered Days and can confirm many of the drops. ^_^

PepperCat
Feb 18, 2010, 12:33 PM
Keilyn, I'd love to do some runs tomorrow night/this weekend.

Do I have your card yet? Lol... XD

stinkyfish97
Feb 18, 2010, 01:11 PM
How much do these missions cost to play even?!!!

Keilyn
Feb 18, 2010, 11:03 PM
I don't know if you have my card yet peppercat...What are your names in PSU-JP?

StinkyFish....An answer to your question:

C - 160GC
B - 240GC
A - 320GC
S - 400GC

When the map loads you have the option of taking two warps. The one to the left is for the leader to pay for the party. The one to the right is so the cost is divided amongs each member. The Solo Route has 16 boxes, the Party Route has more of everything including 30 boxes.

If you pay for the party, its understood that unless you tell players what items to take...all items are yours and you have first priority on items. If all members divide the cost and want the same drop item, they roll dice to see in what order each obtains the same drop until all who want the drop have one.

While in the Mission an EXP Bonus exists and enemies have 50% HP.

PepperCat
Feb 18, 2010, 11:38 PM
I'm mostly playing as "peppa-kyatto" (ペッパーキャット) Cast Female, but sometimes I play as my techer alt "doru-pepa" ドクーペパ Newman Female.

I'm playing for a bit tonight, hope to run into you if I haven't already.

Pep.