PDA

View Full Version : Media Inspired Characters - Part 2

Nayto the Fighmaster
Feb 16, 2010, 05:41 PM
*Inspired by this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151194)*

My Main is far away orginal. Dygetal Nayto (Human Fighmaster)

Although I will admit, that my other three characters are not so original.

I Have as my secondary, The Silen Line. Silent Line isn't an actual Armored Core, however, the name it self is from the expanded Armored Core 3: The Silent Line (Which was also hands down the best armored core) My character was modeled from the one AC that owned everything in the intro of that game.

My Third, happens to be from Fist of the North Star (Or Hokuto no Ken, take your pick), and I use none other than Lord Ken-oh, known as Raoh by many.

My fourth is one that maybe few would recognize, but would be none other than Shion Sonozaki. Higurashu No naku Koro Ni was one (Known in english as When they Cry) of my all-time favorites.

Those three I try my best to keep as close to their anime-game counter parts as much as possible.

As for me seeing any characters from anime.. i have seen a Katsura Kotonoha from School Days. Other than that, Just repetions of Naruto characters. Oh and Sol Badguy, from Guilty Gear.

O_o Would Tonka Tuff count as a media character?

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 16, 2010, 05:56 PM
my character´s names are:

Agent Daniel. my name of course and the aget part cause i´ve always play the character like the inteligent section of the guardians ( i was shocked when i play PSP and the story drives your character to become a member of the intelligent section...YAY)...

Rudolfhe Finigan. this one is my male beast, his name came out as an anagram from "GUARDIAN OFFLINE" cause i have him since PSU v.1 extra mode...

VXSladeXV
Feb 16, 2010, 05:56 PM
I have 2 characters is Godly pikachu from pokemans.......heheh and RE-L from Ergo Proxy.

Retehi
Feb 16, 2010, 06:33 PM
http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/psu15.jpg

KunoTatewaki
Feb 18, 2010, 12:53 AM
Xellos comes from, "Now that, is a secret ^_^" just kidding, Slayers
Golgo 13 comes from Golgo 13
Xanatos comes from Gargoyles
Kuno comes from Ranma 1/2

There is my characters and where I got them from. All media influenced

Tyreek
Feb 18, 2010, 01:19 AM
My female, Kaede, actually was supposed to be based off Kaede Kushinada fom Blue Seed since the PSOBB days. But she well deviated from that role and became her own person. Note that her PM is named Momiji lol.

Kinako78
Feb 19, 2010, 04:50 PM
Wow, I'd forgotten all about that anime until now, Ty. I never got to see much of it, but it was a good one. :)

As for me, my character Nova was originally based on Nova from Magic Knight Rayearth when I made her on PSO, but, like Kaede, she eventually deviated into her own person.

My CAST, Kurokaji Zakuro, is a two-part media inspired character. Zakuro is a character from Tokyo Mew Mew, though my Zakuro also deviated from that, and her last name means Blackfire, who is a character from Teen Titans. I also named Zakuro's PM Shirokaji Ichigo. Ichigo is another character from TMM and Shirokaji was my own personal pun, since it means White Fire, making it the opposite of Kurokaji.

Also, my character Koji was named after Koji from Digimon Season 4, but their personalities were never similar. I just liked the name. :)

Kirukia
Feb 19, 2010, 05:27 PM
Mistral, my force, is from .hack
She looks nothing like Mistral through.
Making Mistral in PSU would be hilariously awesome.

darthplagis
Feb 19, 2010, 05:46 PM
my guys

FROBOT in disguise..... he's a cast with a fro figure it out :)

Dharlethi. not media inspired but that is my RPG name from the old book based RPGs of yore

Kroe. well she is a HUnewearl who apparently has a twin who was seduced by a shadowy organisation, something to do with paper and im sure black was mentioned also

and last Jaguar, i have had a Jaguar since i started PSU (firebreak) and he is always a male human, came from my bass guitar of choice a fender jaguar :)

lantis-zagato
Feb 19, 2010, 06:06 PM
I saw an Aoshi Shinomori who looked a lot like the character from the Rurouni Kenshin anime. I didn't get a look at his gear but I think if he used twin daggers that would most fit the theme of the character.