PDA

View Full Version : Custom Character

DiscoInferno
Mar 4, 2001, 12:23 AM
Already hit Level 100? Always wanted to play as a different character? Well...if you're interested, contact me and I'll fill you in on the details.

Characters are built and leveled up using a Gameshark CDX. No duping of items or meseta will be involved. And you must be able to prove that you have an existing level 100 character.

Zipp0
Mar 4, 2001, 12:40 AM
lol...

Can you say Flame-Bait?

DiscoInferno
Mar 4, 2001, 12:57 AM
Flame away! After spending plenty of time building one character, why should someone be able to say, "Hey I want to play as someone different...why should I waste another 100 hours of my life to to where I already am?" Let people make their mind up for themselves...who are you to judge? This is not a response to whoever replied to me, but a statement to all those who may think about responding to my post. THINK before you decide to speak.

M_Bison
Mar 4, 2001, 01:10 AM
Maybe because the whole point is to "PLAY THE GAME"! You morons amaze me. Not to mention the fact that there is a very good chance that when you attempt to play this GameSharked character online, your account will be banned permanently.

END OF LINE...

DiscoInferno
Mar 4, 2001, 01:23 AM
Once again...I said think. Think before you call someone a moron. My chartacter will not be banned. I am not duping items, and I am not using cheats to play my game online...and I have already put in over 200 hours playing this game. If you're not interested...I have no problem with you. Doing is isn't hurting your gaming experience now is it? Nope...didn't think so! The beauty of all of this is that I can be who I want when I want. Do you think Sega is gonna ban me? I don't think so. They're not gonna ban someone who's paying them on a monthly basis for their games, their accessories, and their SegaNet service. Oh...not to mention visiting their websites, buying their Magazines etc. That's not their aim. All this means is that they have to do a little bit better job on their end.

M_Bison
Mar 4, 2001, 06:57 AM
I did think before I posted and I still think you are a moron. Just because you are paying a monthly fee to play on Sega.net does not mean they won't ban you from their PSO servers for cheating. No matter how you slice it, you are cheating.

Sega has said that anyone caught cheating will be banned. When they match your level 100 character with you playing time of a whole 2 minutes or so, your ass is gonna get banned. And then we will all get a good laugh at how stupid you really are.

END OF LINE...

Zipp0
Mar 4, 2001, 07:51 AM
On another note..

How do you plan on giving somebody a level 100 character? You can only play your character on your PSO game on your DC. So how are you going to level a 100 character and give it to somebody genous?

Theres some THINKING for you to do

Rukh
Mar 4, 2001, 08:27 AM
hhee, good point zipp0. I think he was planning on Emailing the VMU file to the person. just a guess though. and thats not how u spell genious. niether is that I think, hehe spelling isnt my big subject.

-Rukh

Zipp0
Mar 4, 2001, 08:30 AM
heh.. even emailing the file wont work..

Sega made it so you cant exchange vmu saves. This eliminates the problem with friends giving each other characters. The character you make can only be used with your key number, which will only work on your system.

DiscoInferno
Mar 4, 2001, 06:00 PM
On 2001-03-04 05:30, Zipp0 wrote:
heh.. even emailing the file wont work..

Sega made it so you cant exchange vmu saves. This eliminates the problem with friends giving each other characters. The character you make can only be used with your key number, which will only work on your system.

It can be done, has been done and no one has stopped it so far. Sega might be able to see a 100 level char, but my serial number and access key has been used in play for over 200 hours. They are tracking that you fool...not the character number. Sega can talk all they want about banning people, but I know some pretty shady characters (duping galore!) and none of them have come accross any problems. As for emailing...the access key doesn't even come into play because the character is emailed before taking it online. When are people going to figure out that this is possible and people have been and will keep doing it.