PDA

View Full Version : FAD I'll just say this - is the Touchdown Standard

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 19, 2010, 12:30 AM
of all time

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/OPP/cantbeatthisIMGP3271.jpg

Don't underestimate his killing-ability.

The rest of you cos-players - have already dead.

PwNeR
Feb 19, 2010, 06:35 PM
:wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 21, 2010, 12:41 AM
Thought this was Skuda 51 week in FKL.

Outrider
Feb 22, 2010, 04:16 PM
My friends and I once dressed up as the cast of Killer 7 for Halloween.

Haven't done No More Heroes, though.

PwNeR
Feb 22, 2010, 06:48 PM
Pictures please :wacko:

Outrider
Feb 23, 2010, 12:12 PM
Never.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 26, 2010, 02:17 AM
I still request Outrider as Spike with the gun. ;o

-

I'd rather somebody who doesn't post/talk to me put this OP in a sig rather than that POKEYMAN thing, which is level bad on a scale of good to jokes.

Plus my idea of going to one of these Animu Sci Fi bi Mon Cons first time was to be Travis Touchdown, seems easy, can still be comfortable with slightly worn ripped jeans and t-shirt. Cooler than Skuda 51 sneaks.

Then I find the best man for the job right this guy here, after others I could have beaten, what with the yellow Master Shake gloves and Michael Jackson red jackets, and too serious AZN bro dude could have been a better Batsu from Rival Schools, dude's holding a hose/modified slightly Star Wars lightsaber. Also Afr-Amer dude with bad afro wig for some reason, worse than Jack in the box commercial "bowl cuts" even.

Do want to put the big Tiger Skull on the back of a black jacket though. Travis Alternate.

That stuff is okay right? I won't be breaking "immersion" or "canon" and be called out battle mode or something? Red leather looks like cost too much to be Kool Aid man.

Outrider
Feb 26, 2010, 11:13 AM
I don't remember where the Spike costume picture is.

But same answer - NEVER.

As for battle mode Travis - People love alternate costumes at anime conventions.

Weeaboolits
Feb 27, 2010, 07:27 AM
Where does one even get a Pure White Lover Bizarre Jelly shirt?

Also, I probably already told this story before, but I once dressed up as Wolfwood for Halloween.

People thought I was supposed to be Jesus; since when did Jesus wear a suit coat and shades?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 27, 2010, 10:56 PM

Also, I probably already told this story before, but I once dressed up as Wolfwood for Halloween.

People thought I was supposed to be Jesus; since when did Jesus wear a suit coat and shades?
Miami Booty Bass shirt... Matrix one too.

Well, Jesus is pretty cool. If they personify Jesus as a suit jacket and sunglasses hipster, isn't it one of the best wrong outfit ideas ever?

(I wonder what they would have said if you also had a giant cross gun contraption to carry around)

Outrider
Feb 28, 2010, 11:58 PM

Future Jesus?