PDA

View Full Version : Item: Diska of Liberator

Pally
Mar 1, 2003, 09:19 PM
How much is a Diska of Liberator worth? Me and my brother found it on Thrusday, and neither of us can use it, so we thought we might trade it. Couldja tell me what it's worth pleeze? Thanks!

~Pally

Dark-Hunter
Mar 1, 2003, 10:00 PM
um well its worth for another 9 star item lol

Muku6
Mar 3, 2003, 12:02 AM
Well, if you're lucky someone will trade for it with another 9 star weapon. Other than that it's pretty worthless, sorry to say. I find many under my section ID. You're probably best off finding a newbie, or even just someone who wants it period, to give it to. It's pretty worthless. :/

SilentBob
Mar 3, 2003, 12:12 AM
On 2003-03-02 21:02, Muku6 wrote:
Well, if you're lucky someone will trade for it with another 9 star weapon. Other than that it's pretty worthless, sorry to say. I find many under my section ID. You're probably best off finding a newbie, or even just someone who wants it period, to give it to. It's pretty worthless. :/

i second that...ive probably found at least 10...kept a few with good %s to give away sometime...ur really best off giving it away, or using it when ur still at a low level, since you cant get too much for it...besides maybe a grinder or two, or a material =/