PDA

View Full Version : Ah, finally. I 'm here. ^_^

Tseng
Mar 1, 2003, 09:43 PM
Hi! I'm Tseng, well more along the lines that I post under the name of Tseng. I was noticing that alot of people were using their characters names as their handles so I used my PSO character's name. The name I usually go by is "Mick Kensou" and I am constructing a site where I put up stuff I did (stories, fakeshots, articles).

However I have played PSO quite a bit in the past when it was on the DC under the name of "Tseng". I was actually a pretty decent player until I stopped playing, though I think I was probably tricked into playing with some *ahem* "enhanced weaponry".

I've actually been working on this really doofy little PSO Fan Fic (actually the only fan fic I have ever wrote) that involves Tseng. I won't go much into Tseng's mannerisms, but more or less he's a RAmar who is more interested in helping others with healing spells and Moon Atomizers then he is about blasting animals with his guns (though he does think that's cool) and has an auto erotica fetish (he prefers the companies of Female Androids over Female Humans and Newmans. I won't go deeper on that for content reasons. >_<).

That's probably it, I'm really glad to be here (especially since I had some trouble getting admitted), and I hope to be helpful to others as well as be very hospitable. Hopefully when I do get my Modem I'll be able to help out others on my Gamecube.

-Tseng

Guntz348
Mar 2, 2003, 03:11 AM
Hiya tseng! Welcome aboard, make you sure you post your fan fic in the fan fic section when your done with it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Good to have ya and if you need anything don't be afraid to give a holla! Oh and if you don't wanna get in trouble read the forum rules too, I did say if though... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-03-02 00:11 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Mar 2, 2003, 03:19 AM
Damn, Guntz is making my posts in this forum pointless. X_x

Just kidding, thank you.

Welcome aboard Tseng. I'm glad you managed to finally sign up. Just do what Guntz told you and everything will be ok.

..that last sentence almost sounds like I'm holding up the thread or something. o_0

Ignore me, it's 3:20am and it's most likely your best interest. Z_z

Tseng
Mar 2, 2003, 05:14 AM
Ah yes, of course, the rules. I have read the rules very well indeed. So there's no need to have to rob this topic of all it's monetary value (approximate value of topic: .06 cents, value may fluctuate depending on what part of the world you are reading said topic at this exact moment). *burns naughty pictures and literature that he had before anyone sees*

Of course even I will admit that my language skills can at sometimes be along the lines of a sailor during war time, but I will remind myself that this is a general audience forum and to keep the schwag talk to a minimum.

Anyways my mother always told me swearing was a filthy habit that shows a lack of vocabulary. Heh heh.

LollipopLolita
Mar 2, 2003, 05:37 AM
Hi, welcome to the boards! Glad you can finally post.