PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Accounts

Resanoca
Feb 23, 2010, 06:17 PM
I've heard you cannot pay for two accounts with the same credit card or both accounts are at risk of getting banned. Can anyone confirm this? I'm having to pay for someone and myself and if this is true it'll be a huge pain for me. x.x; Thanks.

Volcompat321
Feb 23, 2010, 06:25 PM
I cant confirm or deny this, but if that's true....wtf? :o

I don't see why it would be ban-able offense.
There's no reason to ban someone for that, it just means they're getting more money.

I can however, confirm you will not get banned on the US/Eu PSU, because I've had multiple accounts on 1 card before, since the beginning.

Zeek123
Feb 23, 2010, 06:26 PM
Jeez... Where'd this rumor come from? lol

"NO! HOW DARE YOU PAY TWICE FOR OUR GAME!"

That can't be real...

Resanoca
Feb 23, 2010, 06:27 PM
I cant confirm or deny this, but if that's true....wtf? :o

I don't see why it would be ban-able offense.
There's no reason to ban someone for that, it just means they're getting more money.

I can however, confirm you will not get banned on the US/Eu PSU, because I've had multiple accounts on 1 card before, since the beginning.Would you mind asking anyone you know who might know the answer?

Resanoca
Feb 23, 2010, 06:28 PM

That can't be real...Yeah, but better safe then sorry. That and some of the billing is different from ours, so who knows...

Volcompat321
Feb 23, 2010, 06:32 PM
Would you mind asking anyone you know who might know the answer?

Best to ask Lina or Espio or someone what has been playing on the JP server for a while.
Not sure who I could ask, but I'll try. :p

Keilyn
Feb 23, 2010, 06:58 PM
I know people who own 2 - 4 accounts on psu-japan....

But I'll ask and confirm this. ;P

stay tuned!

Resanoca
Feb 23, 2010, 11:28 PM
I know people who own 2 - 4 accounts on psu-japan....

But I'll ask and confirm this. ;P

stay tuned!Thanks. Hope you find out soon. :X

Legendwolf
Feb 23, 2010, 11:32 PM

That can't be real...

xD wow that doesnt sound right at all.

Resanoca
Feb 23, 2010, 11:45 PM
Honestly, it would be 'tarded if it was true. ;/

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2010, 12:16 AM

That can't be real...
But it is real...

At least it was last time I checked.

Legendwolf
Feb 24, 2010, 12:18 AM
0.0 hehe^^;

Resanoca
Feb 24, 2010, 12:35 AM
But it is real...

At least it was last time I checked.Are you serious?

re
Feb 24, 2010, 12:49 AM
i can confirm
the sponsoring I've done
cannot purchase 2 guardian licenses with same card
suggestions:
get 2nd card from bank
get reloadable card

Resanoca
Feb 24, 2010, 12:56 AM
i can confirm
the sponsoring I've done
cannot purchase 2 guardian licenses with same card
suggestions:
get 2nd card from bank
get reloadable cardWould I be able to buy two keys with the same card?

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2010, 01:01 AM
Are you serious?
I'm serious...

Unless something's changed recently, you won't be able to use the same card to pay for Guardian License for 2 accounts concurrently, the 1st one will Automatically stop billing.

Game Keys should be fine since they're one off payments, but what will you do once it's time to pay for License?

re
Feb 24, 2010, 01:12 AM
i was able to get the keys on the same reloadable card
only stopped me when i got the license

Resanoca
Feb 24, 2010, 01:15 AM
I'm serious...

Unless something's changed recently, you won't be able to use the same card to pay for Guardian License for 2 accounts concurrently, the 1st one will Automatically stop billing.

Game Keys should be fine since they're one off payments, but what will you do once it's time to pay for License?Once the keys are payed for and the 10 days is over we should be able to play on free mode after that, right?

re
Feb 24, 2010, 02:07 AM
yeah you should be fine i guess
i believe you can access community course as long as you have a game key for illuminus

unicorn
Feb 24, 2010, 02:33 AM
Why would someone need 2 accounts on the same server for anyway?

Volcompat321
Feb 24, 2010, 05:38 AM
Why would someone need 2 accounts on the same server for anyway?

He's paying for his friends account as well.

Resanoca
Feb 24, 2010, 12:35 PM
Why would someone need 2 accounts on the same server for anyway?Not to be rude, but did you read what I typed? D:

unicorn
Feb 24, 2010, 05:40 PM
Not to be rude, but did you read what I typed? D:

Lol, well I skimmed through it.

But why do OTHER people pay for two accounts? Because obviously you arent the only one... >_>

Resanoca
Feb 24, 2010, 06:20 PM
Because they're nubs. xD Anyway, another question... I am able to pay using a debit(bank card), right? And I mean for the keys.

DAMASCUS
Feb 25, 2010, 12:41 AM
Because they're nubs. xD Anyway, another question... I am able to pay using a debit(bank card), right? And I mean for the keys.

I used a debit card for my key no problem...now, for the actual monthly license..

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 12:44 AM
I used a debit card for my key no problem...now, for the actual monthly license..I just need to know about the key for right now.

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 25, 2010, 02:05 AM
Who you calling a nub?

Lockon Stratos
Feb 25, 2010, 03:53 AM
im paying for my friend and i, im just using a prepaid master card... so far no problems. il tell my mate to be on his best behaviour cos i dont want to loose my account again ><

Princess1977
Feb 25, 2010, 10:19 AM
When would the accounts get banned? When you go so sign up for 2nd account or 3rd? Or how ever many account people have on one card.
what if they billed you after the 10 days.. in Feb. Could a person be banned in March when the payments for the more then one account is due?

I am a little confused.

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 25, 2010, 10:34 AM
I thought you wanted to quit PSUJP?

Princess1977
Feb 25, 2010, 10:36 AM
I thought you wanted to quit PSUJP?

decided not to..

Do you know the answer to the question I asked?

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 25, 2010, 10:40 AM
You;ll get banned once they realised you're confused.

Princess1977
Feb 25, 2010, 10:42 AM
You;ll get banned once they realised you're confused.

wow... thanks

VectormanX
Feb 25, 2010, 10:45 AM
I've paid for a friend's account before for a few months and I haven't had an issue. So I'd say it's pretty safe to do so because I'm still playing, although I'm only paying for my own account at the moment.

Maybe that's the answer everyone is looking for.

Princess1977
Feb 25, 2010, 10:47 AM
I've paid for a friend's account before for a few months and I haven't had an issue. So I'd say it's pretty safe to do so because I'm still playing, although I'm only paying for my own account at the moment.

Maybe that's the answer everyone is looking for.

Thanks ^^

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 25, 2010, 10:47 AM
wow... thanks
You're welcome ^^

Princess1977
Feb 25, 2010, 10:51 AM
anyway I am gonna goto 1 account. If mine others don't get banned.

Princess1977
Feb 25, 2010, 10:59 AM
If I had activated my accounts earlier this month would I know by now if I was going to get banned? or would I have to wait till next month?

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 25, 2010, 11:13 AM
Yes, ur gonna get banned!

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 25, 2010, 11:34 AM
Maybe coz your question has already been answered multiple times in this very post? As with like, every other thread of yours.
Or maybe it's coz you waste other people's time getting them to help you, only to change your mind.

Princess1977
Feb 25, 2010, 11:49 AM
Maybe coz your question has already been answered multiple times in this very post? As with like, every other thread of yours.
Or maybe it's coz you waste other people's time getting them to help you, only to change your mind.

tell me when did you ever help me?.. I haven't had much sleep in 48 hours. like u care. but, at least I try to be nice till someone makes me mad. I'll be the better person and walk away from your sarcatic post. Have a great day..

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 25, 2010, 12:03 PM
I gave you tons of advice on how to set your computer up to use JP IME and getting your account ready.
Everyone was telling you to simply copy and paste the given examples into the required fields and you'd be fine, over and over and over.
What, it took like 2 months to drum it into your head or something?

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 01:14 PM
Let's try not to get too far into a fight here. D: Anyway, I'll be buying the keys today if anyone wants to log on and exchange cards with my friend and I. :X Well, if nothing goes wrong. EDIT: Also, about that nub comment. That was directed towards you Lina. I was just being an idiot. D:

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 25, 2010, 05:17 PM
ok lol
good luck

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 05:32 PM
ok lol
good luckBut you are gonna give lots of rares and meseta! D:<

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 06:55 PM
Ugh... It doesn't wanna accept the card. I type everything in correctly and get all the way to point of confirming the order and it told me "Buy the current is turned off. Please check the status of your order. Not only confirm the purchase, Please try again from the beginning. " or said there was an error and to check the credit card comp. Any help?

PepperCat
Feb 25, 2010, 07:23 PM
I can understand you wanting to help your friends, but is it really worth having the trouble over?

The best thing you can do is get your account set up, wait for your friends to get a credit card/pre-paid visa card and help them set up the game as well.

No use investing your time only to get kicked off later.

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 07:25 PM
I can understand you wanting to help your friends, but is it really worth having the trouble over?

The best thing you can do is get your account set up, wait for your friends to get a credit card/pre-paid visa card and help them set up the game as well.

No use investing your time only to get kicked off later.I'm trying to pay for my account. It's not working as stated above.

PepperCat
Feb 25, 2010, 07:41 PM
I'm trying to pay for my account. It's not working as stated above.

I meant Princess who looked like she was trying to sponsor a friend.

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 07:47 PM
I meant Princess who looked like she was trying to sponsor a friend.I just wanna know why it's not accepting my card. Is it due to it being a bank card/debit card or some retarded reason?

PepperCat
Feb 25, 2010, 07:52 PM
What kind of card is it? Have you used it to buy things online before?

I had problems with my card years ago, they didn't authorize any web purchases unless you called in and told them you wanted it authorized.

Now it works fine for just about everything.

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 07:56 PM
What kind of card is it? Have you used it to buy things online before?

I had problems with my card years ago, they didn't authorize any web purchases unless you called in and told them you wanted it authorized.

Now it works fine for just about everything.Its a master card.

PepperCat
Feb 25, 2010, 08:22 PM
Check with the company, either call them or check their policies online thats all I can tell you.

If it hasn't been authorized/approved then try starting again from the beginning with your sega account... if it works then it works.

If you can't figure out why your credit card won't work, then contact them or try a new card.

I can understand that you are getting frustrated but it could be a simple error or something not typed in correctly.

Keep trying.

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 08:32 PM
Here's a question. When you enter the name of the credit card user *Example* Joe Bill, does it need to be in english or Katakana/Hiragana?

SuKKrl
Feb 25, 2010, 08:54 PM
Here's a question. When you enter the name of the credit card user *Example* Joe Bill, does it need to be in english or Katakana/Hiragana?

If I remember correctly it is as written on the card. (in this case, english)

PepperCat
Feb 25, 2010, 08:58 PM
Yeah write it in English, if you have a middle name or initial on the card, skip it.

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 09:17 PM
One last question(Hopefully) that check box on the bottom of the page after you punch in the credit card. Am I suppose to check or keep it unchecked? What's it for exactly? My translator isn't making much of it.

re
Feb 25, 2010, 09:40 PM
One last question(Hopefully) that check box on the bottom of the page after you punch in the credit card. Am I suppose to check or keep it unchecked? What's it for exactly? My translator isn't making much of it.

it saves the card on your account for future purchases

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 09:46 PM
it saves the card on your account for future purchasesSo is it okay to leave it unchecked since I'm not buying anything else but a key for my account right now and my friend's key later on? I won't be buying a sub for a bit.

PepperCat
Feb 25, 2010, 10:06 PM
I guess I left mine checked, I've been able to make GC purchases rather easily.

Resanoca
Feb 25, 2010, 10:10 PM
Lol It's still not working. I suppose all that's left is to contact the card.

Resanoca
Feb 26, 2010, 05:26 PM
Sorry for another double post, but I have it where the card company enabled me to buy out of US and still says to contact my card when I try to confirm my order and buy the key. I don't get it. What's wrong? -_-;