PDA

View Full Version : PSU Can I get ban if....

shachao
Feb 23, 2010, 06:24 PM
I sell my gamer tag with weapons and with alot of psu money?

Dragwind
Feb 24, 2010, 05:37 PM
For multiple reasons, yes. The primary one being that you're selling virtual property which is technically not "owned" by you, but the company itself.

shachao
Feb 25, 2010, 07:17 PM
oh wow but how my friend did it and not get band?

Cranberry
Feb 25, 2010, 08:21 PM
He simply didn't get caught.

pinkace
Feb 26, 2010, 07:54 PM
You don't have to "sell" it to anyone. You can "give" it as a gift to someone, and if they choose to give you a "gift", well that's ok. Our presidents have done that for years and no one gets banned or whatever ;)

Kirukia
Feb 26, 2010, 08:13 PM
You don't have to "sell" it to anyone. You can "give" it as a gift to someone, and if they choose to give you a "gift", well that's ok. Our presidents have done that for years and no one gets banned or whatever ;)

Indeed. Don't you love loopholes? I did this on another game. He was offering me an item for a drawing.

xBladeM6x
Feb 26, 2010, 08:27 PM
Loopholes are amazing. ^^;

Keilyn
Feb 26, 2010, 10:26 PM
^_^ The amazing thing is that a gift can go two ways too :) The cute thing is that if you give something to someone that is worth over 20 dollars in monetary value and save proof of that...it counts as a tax-exemption during tax time. ^_^

Arika
Feb 27, 2010, 09:32 AM
Gift 2 way is so common. Eg. new year gift, Christmas gifts

someone give something to somebody who feel guilty to not repay him back. So he repay ;)

so ya, good excuse.

pinkace
Feb 27, 2010, 03:56 PM
^_^ The amazing thing is that a gift can go two ways too :) The cute thing is that if you give something to someone that is worth over 20 dollars in monetary value and save proof of that...it counts as a tax-exemption during tax time. ^_^

:-o :yes:

can you do my taxes?

Powder Keg
Feb 27, 2010, 04:11 PM
Even if you didn't want it anymore and if it wasn't ban-worthy, I wouldn't do it based on the fact that your personal information was linked to your gamertag an account. Risky business there.

Arika
Feb 27, 2010, 09:55 PM
Personal information can be adjusted/ change before make the change.

Zeek123
Feb 28, 2010, 02:07 AM
Sell a Gamertag? Really? Why?

I guess the more logical question is:

Why would anyone buy a Gamertag? Are achievements really that important to people? I love my trophies, but I'd never pay anyone to do all the work for me... The fun is in the collecting.

neilp4453
Feb 28, 2010, 06:31 PM

Why would anyone buy a Gamertag? Are achievements really that important to people? I love my trophies, but I'd never pay anyone to do all the work for me... The fun is in the collecting.

Noobs on Halo buy accounts with level 50.

I woudn't pay for that nor for achievements though.

xBULLYDOGG
Mar 14, 2010, 07:27 PM

"I sell my gamer tag with weapons and with alot of psu money?"

Zeek123
Mar 15, 2010, 03:35 AM
No, I get why someone would sell a Gamertag...

Not doing anything real for money sounds fantastic. I just can't imagine why someone would buy a Gamertag... Unless maybe that account had a ton of downloaded games or DLC already paid for.

I don't know how easily that can be transferred between XBLOXes, but that's really the only reason I can think of for wanting to buy a GT.

Powder Keg
Mar 15, 2010, 04:16 AM
Personal information can be adjusted/ change before make the change.

It's still possible for any kind of information to be revealed.

HeartBreak301
Mar 15, 2010, 04:25 AM
Wow, this reminds me of all the times I see people selling Runescape and WoW characters on Craig's List. No joke.