PDA

View Full Version : Old member, new player looking for old friends & new friends

ChronoTrigga
Feb 25, 2010, 03:10 PM
Do you have to have my friend code for me to be able to join your party? Or can I just randomly add people to my list and join their parties that way I don't have to do random parties. =/

I need people to play with. =/ Random parties you can't type stuff. =/

Edit: Ok, so now that I have all these questions out of the way. I guess this can be my player matchup thread.... basically I play any mission, I'm not picky. Doesn't matter which. I don't play Phantasy Star to hunt rares, never have, I usually played them because the community and gameplay are so much better than most online RPGs and you can actually remember people...(like squeezit on Uni2 4th floor G. Colony on PS2/PC PSU servers).

Some of ye may have known me as Seripa or ChronoTrigga back in the day on PSU when it was still pretty active (even during White Beasts lol....). But yeah, add me to your friend code list. I play frequently, usually in the afternoons (5:00pm Eastern) to like 5:00am the next day randomly.

<-----my friend code is over there

Also, if you're gonna add me to your list. Either post your FCs here, or on my profile page. Looking forward to playing with my favorite community again.

Kirukia
Feb 25, 2010, 03:11 PM
The person will only appear online if they've added you as well.

ChronoTrigga
Feb 25, 2010, 03:15 PM
Are people here active? o_O

Chaos Rappy
Feb 25, 2010, 03:15 PM
Not to mention, even then, it's kinda rude to just pop into random peoples' parties to do a run while they're trying to form a party either for a run or trade. I know it annoys me. It's led to a few removals of FC's from my Friends List. : /

Astropuyo
Feb 25, 2010, 03:20 PM
Removing friend codes for joining parties? I'd hoped you asked them to leave first ...

Otherwise that's just silly. It's not like people know when or not you are running a private friend game. There is no message client ingame to express otherwise.

So keep that as consideration for people who join "randomly".

Atleast that's how I keep my cool when a random friend joins.

ChronoTrigga
Feb 25, 2010, 03:22 PM
Well if anyone wants to play some time PM me.

Astropuyo
Feb 25, 2010, 03:25 PM
Add me mate, I play alot.
Too much to be healthy as a matter of fact. PS-Series eats my life :( when I am out of the ET I'll your code as well.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 25, 2010, 03:28 PM
No, Astropuyo, it's not like THAT, it's when the guy has done this about twenty times in the past. I was annoyed he would just CONSTANTLY be online waiting and then out of nowhere join me when I host a party for other things. If it was just once and being a misunderstanding on his part, I would agree, but that's simply not the case there... <_<

Also, chat pic spammers annoy me too. I recently had removed pokecenter because I couldn't stand the fact that pretty much every time I was in a game with him, at one point or another, he's spam his little site advertisement in the pictochatting thing... no offense to him personally, but I seriously don't stand for spamming at all.

Astropuyo
Feb 25, 2010, 03:32 PM
Ah gotcha mate.
Not only is that entirely understandable , I also have extreme empathy with you and pictospammers.

ChronoTrigga
Feb 25, 2010, 04:16 PM
Add me mate, I play alot.
Too much to be healthy as a matter of fact. PS-Series eats my life :( when I am out of the ET I'll your code as well.

added http://home.comcast.net/~baiby/D.gif

Draquoir
Feb 25, 2010, 07:55 PM
Hey Add me too I'm itching for more friends.

steaIth
Feb 25, 2010, 11:21 PM
you guys could add me, my info is in my sig

ChronoTrigga
Feb 26, 2010, 03:00 PM
Added. the two above this post

ChronoTrigga
Feb 26, 2010, 03:01 PM
Any other active players wanna party? I only have like....3 people on my FC list...so far I've only seen Astro on, but was ingame last night. lol