PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Gaiden

Dark Falz
Feb 25, 2010, 10:31 PM
Hi I have the Phantasy Star Gaiden game itself, but the only problem I have is in the shop, because I'm not sure whats what. I got the rom with a translation patch but every time I go to a shop on an emulator the game freezes up. So if you don't have this problem and happen to have the rom could you post what is sold at the stores. No problem if it doesnt happen but the help would be greatly appreciated! :)

TsubasaJ
Oct 7, 2010, 04:11 PM
So jealous. I would kill for a copy of that. Mind you, I'd also sit there for hours translating items. Kinda like I did back in FF5 when I played the import. I remember having notes on what the different Kanji/Hiragana meant.

Drac_Mazoku
Oct 8, 2010, 08:11 AM
Well, for Phantasy Star Gaiden, I've played the games twice at the same time. I was playing the translated on emulator on my computer, just to know where to go and all. And then, after reaching a certain point, I was doing the same thing with Phantasy Star Gaiden on the PS2 Complete Collection, to have an official save on console. So I finished the game twice the very same day I've started it (it's really not long at all), but only boosted to level 30 on the Complete Collection. It was a fun quick experience, but not worth replaying through again.

Anyway, about your freeze problem, what emulator are you using. I was using Gens, and never had any problem while playing the translated rom