PDA

View Full Version : FAD 7-Eleven Killer

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 26, 2010, 02:06 AM
What that one Boondocks Episode turned into about the "Xbox Killer," that afterthought of a plot point after the initial plot moving TV report.

Long break between Season 2 and upcoming 3. More than Venture Bros. even.

Is Venture latest season already done and on repeat?

Outrider
Feb 26, 2010, 11:10 AM
I love how shows on Adult Swim keep getting renewed years after they stopped airing on their home network. So far it's happened to Family Guy, Futurama, Big O, and now Boondocks.

Not sure about Venture Bros - I'm very bad about catching Adult Swim these days. Usually I just wind up catching a bunch of episodes online or DVD.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 26, 2010, 07:54 PM
Boondocks was on another network?

Outrider
Feb 26, 2010, 09:10 PM
Boondocks was on another network?

I am WRONG.

Sorry.

Although, it was a comic strip before the cartoon, and then they both went dead, and now the cartoon is back. So it's tangentially related (if newspapers were other networks.)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 27, 2010, 10:53 PM
It could have been cool if it was; I wasn't trying to point out an Outrider error.

Outrider
Feb 28, 2010, 11:58 PM
You succeeded without even trying.

That is most impressive.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 1, 2010, 12:19 AM
Sounds like a geewjFrinky : Homer quote.

If these shows were on more than 2 networks, the TV lands would be a better place.

If they stop closed captioning the N word with er suffix already, holy crap, I don't believe they're saying the 1960 and earlier hate version. NCICAP.org does bad work.

astuarlen
Mar 1, 2010, 02:44 AM
Every time I click on this thread I expect to see something about Slurpees. Slurpees are great and too-infrequently pass my lips. Who wants to get me one? I'm not picky about the flavor.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 1, 2010, 03:00 AM
Are you crazy? - its snowing out there! Which equates to, make you own. No "R" is necessary, its included with the RSTLNE package of Fortune Bonus round.

Heard Skuda, this Canadian, like the slurpees in Winter.

Got this co.jp melon syrup for shaved ice, but no ice shaving machine. Which they usually sell around Summer. Seasonal merchandise, for your purchase buys.