PDA

View Full Version : Switching from PC/PS2 to 360 players.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 26, 2010, 07:29 AM
So I just came back to PSU about a week ago, and have been kinda busy. Just checked forums today, and found out that they are closing the PC/PS2 servers in just over a month from now, and I know how much that sucks for all the people there. I myself am an Xbox360 player (converted from PS2 2 years ago), and I would like to offer a bit of help to any players thinking of switching over from PC/PS2 to 360.
I have a pretty solid amount of cash/assets on 360 version, and I'd like to extend a helping hand to any of the players who are thinking about switching over. Mind you, I probably won't be able to party with most of you for awhile (all 4 characters are 160+) but I would still like to give you guys at least a little help since you have to start over from nothing.

If anyone has any particular requests (armor/weapons/etc) please send it to my Gamertag, and I will do my best to see that you are that much closer to what you had on PC/PS2 servers. Keep in mind that I am not made of money, and that I also have kids to feed (characters to support :D) so try to keep any requests down to 10mil or less.

In short, for anyone who is switching from PS2/PC to 360 soon or has already made that switch because of the recent announcement, send me a message on my gamertag, GE ReApEr. I'd like to help any way I can, whether it be a small cash donation (probably around 1-5mil, depending on how many players I end up helping out) or if anyone would like some weapons bought or made for them.
Again, my GT is GE ReApEr. If anyone messages me, please give me some kind of clue as to what the message is about, or what you might be wanting in-game(dont hesitate to ask, never know what I might have lying around or can buy), and please message my GT and not here on the forums (I don't check here very often).
Lastly, please do not take advantage of kindness. Any 360 players who see this and try to just tell me they just switched from PC/PS2 will be blacklisted.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 26, 2010, 06:14 PM
I cant post it there, long story short, I do remember my password but I do not remember my username for that forum (for some stupid reason I made it different there than here :/) and there is no option I can find to recover my username. =(
If you like you can copy/paste my post there, or provide a link to this thread (hopefully I have enough money to support people from officials as well).

Edit - it appears I can now sign in by just using the e-mail instead of needing my username, and since I only have one email address, I am now able to log in to the account I created 5 years ago for PSO GC :D

ZER0 DX
Feb 27, 2010, 01:44 AM
Always good to hear there are people willing to help us out, I will most likely be making the switch whenever I get the money for a 360, however it might be a while since I'm still looking for a job and no one seems to be hiring until march unfortunately.

Legendwolf
Feb 27, 2010, 01:52 AM
I hope you find one that you like :)

ZER0 DX
Feb 27, 2010, 01:53 AM
Indeed. My college is holding a job fair March 12, so hopefully I'll be able to find something there.

Shivah
Feb 28, 2010, 08:15 AM
So I just came back to PSU about a week ago, and have been kinda busy. Just checked forums today, and found out that they are closing the PC/PS2 servers in just over a month from now, and I know how much that sucks for all the people there. I myself am an Xbox360 player (converted from PS2 2 years ago), and I would like to offer a bit of help to any players thinking of switching over from PC/PS2 to 360.
I have a pretty solid amount of cash/assets on 360 version, and I'd like to extend a helping hand to any of the players who are thinking about switching over. Mind you, I probably won't be able to party with most of you for awhile (all 4 characters are 160+) but I would still like to give you guys at least a little help since you have to start over from nothing.

In short, for anyone who is switching from PS2/PC to 360 soon or has already made that switch because of the recent announcement, send me a message on my gamertag, GE ReApEr. I'd like to help any way I can, whether it be a small cash donation (probably around 1-5mil, depending on how many players I end up helping out) or if anyone would like some weapons bought or made for them.
Again, my GT is GE ReApEr. If anyone messages me, please give me some kind of clue as to what the message is about, or what you might be wanting in-game(dont hesitate to ask, never know what I might have lying around or can buy), and please message my GT and not here on the forums (I don't check here very often).
Lastly, please do not take advantage of kindness. Any 360 players who see this and try to just tell me they just switched from PC/PS2 will be blacklisted.

It is a very laudable action what you're tying to do, and I want to congratulate you for it :)
I started on 360 a few weeks ago, to take profit from MAG+ exp boost. I have played in PC since the beggining (4 chars, all 4 maxed, etc), and, well... as you can imagine, it is a bit fustrating to start over again from 0 ><. I know I won't hunt again nothing interesting (I don't have the mood for that, at least by now), but I love this game and, If I must switch to another platform to keep playing, I will do it. I'm idiot I know xD My main (Nëssa) is level 112 right now, and my 2nd char (Naoki), 40+ Don't think I level more chars.
I have to say that I've received help from many people, specially from Landman (spanish friend, like me) and Über Noob (we met at PSOBB servers, then we moved to PSU PC and finally PSU 360, but he left the game and gave me some of his things -half for me and half for another friend- Thanks to him I was able to build a decent weapon palette. Some other people that I know didn't response with the same generosity :/

To be honest, I don't think I need more equipment right now, Landman gave me a good amount of meseta, and with Über's weapon palette I'm fine for now. Well maybe I'd need a good armor (Serafi-senba 22% ice isn't the best for MAG lol, I'm dying all the time xD) fire/ground or dark.
The only think I want, would be good players for good parties. I mean, with all my respects to all 360 players with low/medium levels, the game is full of "noob" people, picking up Booma claws and some other worthless junk, and I always end up in parties that need +30 mins or (much) more to complete a MAG S run. That's an eternity!! So I'd like to meet good people to level up together in fast and agile parties.

Feel free to add me as a friend. My GC is Naethda.

Ithildin
Feb 28, 2010, 09:13 AM
Hey Jess! I don't need the cash but I thought I would drop you a line to say hello and that I have moved over to 360 permanently now. Hope to catch up wih you sometime.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 28, 2010, 09:35 AM
I'm gonna re-edit the original post as well to include the following.

If anyone has any particular requests (armor/weapons/etc) please send it to my Gamertag, and I will do my best to see that you are that much closer to what you had on PC/PS2 servers. Keep in mind that I am not made of money, and that I also have kids to feed (characters to support :D) so try to keep any requests down to 10mil or less.

Ithildin
Feb 28, 2010, 10:07 AM
Just like to say that I can help out where necessary too. I have no problem helping players level.

RadiantLegend
Feb 28, 2010, 10:55 AM
Hey you, so you came back huh.

Arika
Feb 28, 2010, 11:01 AM

so what about you? JP or xbox?

shachao
Feb 28, 2010, 01:20 PM
Willing to help people out that going to join the xbox360 that's from Pc/p2 server get back all they stuff together again!

R2D6battlebot
Mar 1, 2010, 02:14 AM

I've been on 360 since I had quit on PS2, around this time 3(?) years ago. Been playing the whole time (except for 2 small breaks, one of which was unintentional).

I would also like to know where you're gonna end up going Aim, JP or 360. If you come 360 side I might be inclined to give you a bit more of a hookup. PM me whatever you decide.

Nagidar
Mar 6, 2010, 01:18 PM
Ok, so, I was one of the PC players, which, we all know, is being shutdown, although I did not play constantly, I played on and off, my highest character was 88, I will be coming over to the 360 and starting all over, just looking for some folks to play with on the 360 here, not looking for any handouts or any of that crap, just some good ol' fashioned fun.