PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Zero Vs Phantasy Star Portable 2

ChronoTrigga
Feb 28, 2010, 04:50 AM
I'm not trying to start a hate war or anything on which one is better...but I wanna know...do you think it would be worth it saving up for a DSiXL to upgrade my PS0 experience, or save that money towards a PSP and a chance at playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 (so far its not even confirmed for a US release as far as I've read).

I mean, gameplaywise......PSZ takes the best of both PSO and PSU, which IMO is the best battle system between PSO/PSU/PSZ. I haven't actually seen anything on PSP2 and was wondering how uber it is compared to PSZ. I've only heard stuff about it, so I'm kind of iffy on which choice I should make.... A PSP with plenty of hacking potential and the fact that PSP2 is going to be released on it....or a DSiXL which obviously is just getting started with the homebrew stuff and has a bigger screen to Draw-chat on PSZ....lol

Or should I just man up and get both and go without electricity for a month? :D

pso_crash
Feb 28, 2010, 05:22 AM
I just started playing psp2 and from my limited experience it has taken a bit from psz and a few new tweaks. So far I think psp may turn out to be better than psz. I haven't heard anything about a western release either^^; If you already have a DS, you should save up for that psp. you can prolly get a good one used on ebay for about $100. That's what I did.

zeital
Feb 28, 2010, 05:43 AM
omg i didn't know there was a DSi XL, IT'S HUGE!!, i wan lol, i'm not a fan if the DSi's but man that thing looks awesome