PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Zeroes: Hunter's Elite Tournament

NexusCreid
Mar 1, 2010, 08:23 PM
As a recap for those who are just joining in:
(If you already know about the project, skip down a bit!)

"Hi! I'm Nexus Creid, one of the newest members of Forces of Nature! Thanks for having me!

"So, I went through the threads and saw that y'all were coming up with ideas for a fanfic? It's funny, but I had the dumbest idea today about a group of misfit heroes who manage to save the day by sheer luck and consequence! You know, in-jokes, runnig gags, story that makes fun of itself... and of PSZ, but created by fans of the game!

'All of the characters from the game will make appearances, but the real stars are the unknown heroes (created or inspired by members, but there should be 4 main ones!)

'[One person] seemed to think it was a nice enough idea, so he told me to make a post about it, and here it is! Right now, it's still in the dumb idea phase, but with your help, we can make it into a dumb reality (dumb funny, that is!)

'For instance, I heard a suggestion about incorporating wrestling into... something or another..... One quest could have our heroes participate in a tag team match to save the Rioh Snowfield! Or maybe you learn that Mother Trinity has been reconstructed over and over again by the Master Hand from SSBB? Anything and everything can happen!

"The beauty of this project is that it is a collaboration of thoughts! And the premise behind it is randomness! No thought is too small or penstroke too crooked, as it is the job of the others around you to help along the way! I know there are some rough drafters, editors, and sketch artists out there that love this game enough to pay tribute to it in a medium that is natural to them. Meaning, doing something like playing the game and writing stories or drawings about it...! Skill level shouldn't hold anyone back from putting in their ideas; no one has to be the best in anything to be a contributor. All they need to apply is an objective, creative mind and a passion for something!

"Dark Falz can be like a "ghost" which is possessing Mother Trinity and our heroes have to use special "beam cannons" to "bust" her, but in actuality it is not Mother Trinity but (wait for it...) Mother Brain!

"I think there should be four heroes, as there are four in a party for the game... so what do you think their characters should be like? Races? Classes? Funny characteristics and pet peeves?

"This project is small scale, yet it is essentially the same in nature: to entertain! Just as the game as entertained you and I, Phantasy Star Zeroes should be the icon that transcends game to media that anyone can enjoy without a DS!

"Oh, and think of how cool it'd be to see your name in the credits! That never gets old, ya' know?

"...as I was going over the [contributors] data, I thought it might be a good idea to gather up a few more characters and have a Dragon Ball style tournament to see which characters will be the main heroes! All of the runner-ups can be rivals, guests, side-characters, and villans! (Of course, if your character falls into one of these roles and that is not okay with you, please say so!)

"Moreover, this could be the prologue explaining how the main characters were thrust together... a Chapter 0 if you will. Like "Every year in Dairon City, a great tournament is held to see who is the best hunter around. Hundreds participate, but only four finalists wins the grand prize and title of Hunters Elite! Moreover, the prize is kept a secret every year, but it is also the responsibility of the Hunters Elite to take on the most dangerous, impossible, and sometimes questionable missions.

"Unfortunately, through a series of mishaps and blunders, our heroes win and have to keep up the tradition of the Hunters Elite to protect Dairon City.

"Many people known for participating in tournaments can be parodied, like Goku, Naruto, ect...."

---

And here we are!
Sorry for the delay, but to celebrate the success so far of this project (and to further immerse myself into the game itself) I went on a leisurely stroll through the Eternal Tower. It was my first time, but it did take a while...! I can only imagine how much harder it will be on Hard and Super Hard...!

But, that's not what you're here for! As promised, the entries for the Phantasy Star Zeroes Hunters Elite Tournament have been collected, analyzed, and are ready for voting! (To see what the entries look like, follow the link placed further down this post!)

Note that the visual aspect of the characters have been taken directly from the game using the data that has been given. There are many "???" in the data that needs to be filled, and once again, I call upon you to fill in the blanks!

The original contributors of said characters have the overriding vote on what that information should be. If they do not fill in the blanks, then anyone else can give suggestions to what the blank information should be. Finally, if no one fills in the blank by the time of the tournament, I will personally fill them in.

As for voting on which four characters will win the title of Heroes Elite, you may begin now! Since there will ultimately be four main characters, I'll allow each voter to have four votes. Contributors, feel free to vote on your own contributions or others as well! The characters with the most votes by the tournament will become the Heroes Elite, and the subject of many misadventures!

As for the runner-ups, I'd hate to waste your thoughtful ideas... so I've decided to make them rivals, sub-characters, and villans (at your discretion, of course!) The runner-ups with the most votes will be rivals, and the ones with the least will be the villans, leaving the ones in-between as the sub-characters.

A lot has been done in a matter of days, and I have no one but you to thank for it! As long as I have your support, this project can be as grand as the moon! Don't forget that plots, jokes, and other ideas are always being taken, so if you have any, post with haste!

Finally, I would like to personally thank the contributors of the entrants! They are:

Caninev2
ChaosMaster00
Chukie_sue
icegamemaster87
King_Yoshi42
Kirukia
Mumblypeg
Opodomus
oshkoshbjosh
pc360
sniper1847
sumweeaboo
Tolly7249
YutoGenai
zackyStyles
zeital

Since all of your characters will be worked into the project in one way or another, you will be listed in the credits as Character Developers. I hope to work with you in the future so that your original vision is full realized!

And now, without further ado, the contestants of the Phantasy Star Zeroes Hunters Elite Tournament!

Link:
http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff322/nexuscreid/?action=view&current=PhantasyStarZeroesCharacters.jpg
*Entries listed below are left to right in the image!

Name: MOD003 Fabio
Race: Cast
Class: Hunter
D.O.B.: N/A
Height: 6'11"
Weight: 590 lbs
(Humans and Newmans Only)
Head Type: -
Hair Color: -
Eye Color: -
Costume Color:
Skin Tone:
(Casts Only)
Head Type: ???
Body Color 1: 1
Body Color 2: 2
Body Color 3: 2
Weapon: Big Hemera
Equipment: mobius plate
Mag and Color: Radam (???)
Dislikes: Government, emotions
Summary/Bio: Once known as just MOD 003 he was designed to be the greatest warrior of the pre-modern era. he knew much of what was going on around him but coulden't stop the conspiracy the government was plotting. His mission was known as Project 0148 (Final strike) though his team did not know it was them that were being destroyed. he hated his team as they were human and he knew nothing of human emotions but he also faught his hardest to protect them. the mission was a success for the government the final hunters that would resist them were destroye except MOD 003. He was later found and sent for imidiate termination. he was then shut down but later was re-awoken he now searches for a team to serve under the name Fabio (after the man who re-awoke him)

Name: Luna
Race: Human
Class: Force
D.O.B.: May 21, 19 years old (year depends on the year it's set in)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: ???
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Purple
Costume Color: ???
Skin Tone: Has a light tan
(Casts Only)
Head Parts: -
Body Color 1: -
Body Color 2: -
Body Color 3: -
Weapon: White Disaster
Equipment: Noble Cloak
Mag and Color: Purple Femini
Likes: Being right, socializing, compliments, showing off her magical prowess and healing powers.
Dislikes: Pain, arrogance, when people doubt her, rappies.
Summary/Bio: Luna is the twin sister of Kirukia. They are fraternal twins who have a newman father and human mother both of considerable strength and renown. After a bitter fight their parents gathered support and fought a battle. Luna and Kirukia took up arms against their father, and in the end they lost their mother. Both are on a secret quest to find and extract their revenge on him, and travel with the group in hopes of finding him. Luna's upbeat personality sharply contrasts her twin brothers quiet demeanor, and their presence together exaggerates both of their personalities, though both are very close.

Name: Sergio
Race: Newman
D.O.B.: July 7
Height: 5'11
Weight: 140
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Purple
Skin Tone: Tan
(Casts Only)
Weapon: Foie Haze
Mag and Color: Toppi ???
Dislikes: Uptight people
Summary/Bio: Sergio's parents were always to busy for him seving the newman army when he was growing up. Due to his parents neglect he would often skip out on Mother Trinity's classes and do whatever he wanted. Eventually he stumbled on the resistance during one of his escapades and volunteered to go to earth for Ana after growing bored on the moon. When he reached the town he discovered something that would change his life forever...alcohol. Sergio began visiting as many bars as he could getting as drunk as possible and picking up as many women as he could. He oten shows up for his new earth missions completely plastered, often to Kai and Sarisa's dismay, although he still always managed to outdo them infuriating them even more. When he's not drunk out of his mind he's very laid back and relaxed and spends his time lounging around or avoiding Sarisa's persistant nagging.

Name: Shadow Star
D.O.B.: Unknown
Height: ???
Costume Color: -
Skin Tone: -
(Casts Only)
Head Parts: ???
Body Color 1: ???
Body Color 2: ???
Body Color 3: ???
Weapon: ???
Equipment: ???
Mag and Color: ???
Dislikes: friendship
Summary/Bio: unknown (appears in a lab)

Name: Gunther
D.O.B.: May 19, 1957
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 235 pounds
Hair Color: Grey/white
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Really pale
(Casts Only)
Weapon: Umbrella
Equipment: White suite
Mag and Color: Rappy - 99 MST 1 DEF ???
Dislikes: Running, fighting
Summary/Bio: Gunther's mother died while she was giving birth to him, and do to the stress his father soon gave him up to an orphanage. Never quite fitting in he discovered he had a love for knowledge and now dedicates his life to exploring and learning about new things, places, people, and monsters. However, this thirst for knowledge left him with little physical activity and he is now an old, short, rather pudgy fellow who cannot defend himself well and relies on the stun of a quick zonde to be able to keep his distance from his enemies.

Name: Lieutenant Joanna M. "Halire" Carrlet
Class: Ranger
D.O.B.: December 21st, A.U.W. 3291
Height: 145.3 cm
Weight: (CONFIDENTIAL)
Hair Color: 3
Eye Color: ???
Costume Color: 5
Skin Tone: 3
(Casts Only)
Weapon: Yasminkov M95/ Celesta Laser/ Chaos Cannon
Equipment: Noble Cloak - PP Recov/ PA Compress/ Tech Save
Mag and Color: Lassi ???
Likes: Guns... Really big and powerful guns, Big-floppy-cute ears, explosions, and fine literature...?
Dislikes: Big-Floppy-cute ears, Seeing her team or anyone in pain and not enjoying the explosions with her, contradictions, puzzles, and Giant Air Conditioners...
Summary/Bio: The Daughter of Senoir Vice Captain of Halcyon City, just 23.4km SSW of Dairon City. A lonely and cold girl at times, but masquerades it with her violent and carefree nature due to her mother passing away from a violent Hostile raid that left only 10% Cast and 30% Humans alive. After the incident, her father, Captain Commander Garuda Schwarzrite had trained her daughter to use a weapon and had given her proper CQC training to defend herself incase the worst event imaginable occurred. Although Halire had no say in this matter, she utilized this training to contemplate her revenge on whatever ravaged her land and took her mother away. So, one day, against her own father's orders, she went AWOL and left the still-rebuilding city and became a rouge huntress in search of the Hostiles... Or Hostile... It is also known that in memory of her mother, she remains to keep her mother's maiden name, Carrlet.

Name: Danny Enforcer
D.O.B.: February 22, 1998
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 100
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: White with a little bit of tan
(Casts Only)
Weapon: HeatStormer Zeta Cutlass, also he has a Stunh10 missouri with flame hit
Mag and Color: Wyn ???
Likes: Having Friends, getting things,(payment/free things) sweets, rock
Dislikes: the Fomarl, scary hostiles, being left out
Summary/Bio: He is a brand new hunter who is eager to help people. His dad, known as Shadow, was a famous hunter and he wants to be better than him. He makes wise cracks that are usually not funny and likes not having to decide what to do, but he is cocky and sometimes disobeys orders. He is in the best team of the hunters guild(that's every made character in this Fanfic)

Name: dEs
Class: Force! (Ranger)
D.O.B.: N/A
Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 310
(Casts Only)
Head Parts:
Body Color 1: Gold
Body Color 2: Light blue
Body Color 3: blue
Weapon: Miku's leek (luckily enough it has act trick to spam techs =3)
Equipment:
Mag and Color: Hagal ???
Likes: Using his "techs" with miku's leek, winning, getting rid of anything in his way.
Dislikes: Being told that he's just a cast, being told what to do, boredom, and having his moments of entertainment disrupted.
Summary/Bio: One day a cast named dEs decided that he wanted to use magic like the humans/newmans could. He was laughed at and ridiculed by casts and humans/newmans alike, but that didn't stop his desire to be what nobody else had attempted: being a FOcast! I can't decide whether he should be a jerk or a pretty cool guy or that one freaky guy that tags along for some reason.

Name: Xgi (said like igi [ "i-gi" my chara] but with a X)
Class: Mech Guner (Ranger)
D.O.B.: unknown
Height: 5'3"
Weight: very heavy, she is metal after all :P
(Casts Only)
Head Parts: 1
Body Color 1: 1
Body Color 2: 3
Body Color 3: 3
Weapon: Riverman Missouri (I really like these Mech guns XD)
Equipment: Mobius Plate 4 Slot W/ PA save Lv3, Compress PA and Divine/Power x2 (for more bang)
Mag and Color: 100 Power Blue Radam (even more Bang)
Dislikes: small rocks, and big words
Summary/Bio: From when she woke to an annoying person yelling at her asking if she was ok sleeping in the middle of the of the winter forest (yea I was just taking a nice nap~) and getting dragged along into Dairon City she has retained a certain joy for shooting at things. Due to her only knowing her name and shooting things she get very confused when people start to use Big words or talk fast, but she is a bit of a dunce to start with, but when given clear instructions will get the job done with more than a little overkill on the side. As such she enjoys long walks in the Vally and a good old bish bash with the big hostile inhabitants of Earth and the Moon. She is also very clumsy and often trips over things.

Name: Alphus "Liang" Orivus
D.O.B.: July 18th, A.W.U. 3288
Height: 178.2 cm
Weight: 75.03 kg
Hair Color: 3
Costume Color: 5
Skin Tone: 3
(Casts Only)
Weapon: Gigas Romulus/ Emerald Tablet/ White Disaster
Equipment: Spirit Garb - Tech Save/PP Recov/ Compress PA
Mag and Color: Arkharz ???
Likes: Books, Ancient Arts (Both Mystic and Marital), His Dexterity with Chop Sticks, Botany, and Peace & Quiet
Dislikes: Loud Noises, Constant banter, Monotony, Not having anything to read,
Being stalked by odd girls with guns... Big Guns...
Summary/Bio: A hermit if there ever was one on Arca, Liang who during the Trinity Fiasco held no personal view on either side, the resistance or Trinity herself. He was as well informed of the events around him but took no action as he saw it not to his interest. When Arca was liberated and communications had restored back down to Coral, Liang had just finished reading an in particular incomplete entry in the Mobius Operandi Paradigm log networks, an incident having to do with a an early settlement just 23.4km SSW of Dairon City. The data suggest nothing happened, but upon going to the outskirts of the city and finding it in such disarray proved otherwise. "Why was this not noted?" he asked, as he wondered if it was not recorded... On purpose. There was a conspiracy somewhere amongst the aftermath of the Trinity Events and it must be in the Eternal Tower that he had just recently heard about. Aside from being a hollow bastion to test the steel of the hunters, but it also serves as a memory databank according to witnesses and seasoned veterans of the Tower's challenges. So there he Returns to Dairon and asks the City's Mayor for special clearance to excavate and siphon the data from the ruins. With as much curiosity as his hairstyle, he assigned two Hunters to the Quest, a Hucast and Ramarl...

Name: King Yoshi
D.O.B.: ???
Head Type:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Costume Color:
Skin Tone:
(Casts Only)
Body Color 2: ???
Dislikes: ???
Summary/Bio: Sidekick. While the hunter main character is a fighting, this tank comes in with his trusty bazooka, shooting missiles from behind. Also serves as the "tank", to stand in front of weaker characters to take damage, while guns blazing. Has the "Optimus Prime" look.

Name: Ryuzaki
D.O.B.: 2-1 xx varies on whn this takes place
Height: 5"9 (with shoes)
Weight: 150lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Shifts between blue and green
Skin Tone: Somewhere between pale and tan.
(Casts Only)
Weapon: Morgenlote - Milias Breaker
Equipment: Noble cloak - PA sae LV 3 - Compress Pa - PP recov 5 - Divine Power
Mag and Color: Blue Radam
Likes: Jokes, takin' it easy, Mountain Dew, shorts, feeding mags throughout the level.
Dislikes: pants, arrogance, people who cant take a joke, idiocy
Summary/Bio: Is usually quiet, although, can easily hold a conversation. he has compassion towards his enemies, but will not hesitate to cut them down if need be. Has giving spirit. Is ALWAYS feeding mags and holding up the other teammates! Has a tendancy to resta instead of using mates, usually resulting in death! His friends wonder if the reason he is always feeding mags is to raise the sync that he loses so often! He also has natural talent for most everything he trys, this often annoys his friends thus damaging their relationship, so he often holds back what he can really do for the sake of friendship

Name: Raine
Hair Color: ???
Skin Tone: ???
(Casts Only)
Summary/Bio: Her name is Raine and she is evil. By evil, I mean she's hot and she knows it. She flaunts it and then bites the head off any guy who remarks on it. Let's face it, the more you can't have it the hotter it is.

Name: D.O.N. - 002 ver.014 / S.N. Identification "Zero"
D.O.B.: A.U.W. 31XX
Height: 191.2 cm
Weight: 142 kg
(Casts Only)
Body Color 1: 3
Body Color 2: 5
Body Color 3: 3
Weapon: Clair Doubles/Rage Tonfa
Equipment: Hunters Shell - PP Recov/ PA Compress/ PA Save
Mag and Color: Ansul (Like I'm gonna post Radam? That's crossing into Mary-Sue Territory...) ???
Likes: Efficiency, His Comrades, and a little Red Locket he keeps to himself.
Dislikes: War, Losing his comrades, Irregular Hostiles, Misplacing that Locket, and Magnets.
Summary/Bio: Little is known about D.O.N. - 002 ver.014 a.k.a. Zero, he was found very shortly after the Great Blank in an old research facility that had seen better days. According to the historical databanks from the Mobius Operandi Paradigm (M.O.P.) that Zero was some sort of Cheif Executive of a Public Defense Force under the Name, "Echelon - 01". He and two other units were the Trinity Project's Personal defense unit incase of Irregularities were occur whether they were an external affair or internal, Zero and his team were the first and last line if anything were to go awry. During the Project's halfway point, Zero, a Cast became close to protecting a Fomarl, Major Lab Technician. Dr. Zephra A. Carrlet a young newcomer compared to her more later associates, she was the sole programming technician for Mother Trinity and the Mother Unit in the Eternal Tower. The envious scientist were outraged that a mere child could outpreform them all. After sometime, the scientist schemed to summoned a legendary creature capable of taking over Mother Trinity and setting lose the world asunder. Despite Carrlet's pleas to deter Zero from his duties, he and the legendary Hero set forth to combat Trinity, only to have just the Hero to return... What happened between the time of Zero's Disappearance and his awakening no one knows.

Name: Ailent (Rutherford, doesn't know his last name due to amnesia)
D.O.B.: Unknown, (Assumed to be in his early twenties)
Height: 5'10" (177.8 cm)
Weight: 145lbs (65.8 kg)
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Light Tan
(Casts Only)
Weapon: Zero Saber w/Force Ride.
Equipment: Aegir Robe (Outward appearance is a black body suit with green stripes, though.)
Mag and Color: Rappy ???
Dislikes: Talking during a fight.
Summary/Bio: Ailent is a Newman that came from the moon after the Mother Trinity incident, however, he lost all of his memories when he fell of a cliff during a fight with hostiles (He was severely out numbered). Even though he lost his memories, he is adept in close range fighting and has great acumen with ranged weapons, he knows little magic but can do temporary first aid with a quick Resta. He finds solace in being in the ruins and tends to avoid others, but his sense of duty surpasses his wanting for quiet, and will help those in trouble be they an enemy or ally. He is drawn to the ruins for a reason unknown to himself, but he doesn't question it, "I'm happy here" he'll say when asked about this strange desire. With the elusive Zero Saber at his disposal, he can make quick work of ordinary hostiles that stand in his way. He doesn't speak as much as some other characters would during battle and thinks that words should be spared only for grieving.

Name: Jenniferr 'Jenny' Kain
D.O.B.: A lady never tells
Height: 5'5"
Weight: *points at D.O.B.*
Hair Color: Blue-black
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Tanned
(Casts Only)
Weapon: A handgun with Flame Shot (She likes the Radiant)
Equipment: Chef's Apron with HP Restore and PP Restore
Mag and Color: Maray
Dislikes: Chatty Forces, Usanny swarms, stupid people trying to be clever, Sarisa
Summary/Bio: When asked about her past before she reached Dairon, Jenny just tells people that it's none of their business. She must be from somewhere with more recovered technology than Dairon, though, because she seems able to use almost any device that the explorers and hunters dscover, and can fix most of the broken ones too. She's sarcastic to the point of being downright catty, has a low tolerance for B.S., and a strange soft spot for a certain easily-annoyed Newman...

Name: Undertow
Height: Tall
(Casts Only)
Body Color 2: Red
Weapon: mechguns, fire traps, and gunblades (Riverman Missouri with level 3 celeb)
Summary/Bio: He is a loner with poor social skills. He is stubborn and refuses to be helped. Refusing help can be detremental to him sometimes, but he always finds a way to get the job done. One year ago his female companion of 5 years and lifelong friend died by the hands of a wealth and evil political leader in the town they lived in. In the year since her death, he has been plotting ways to avenge her death, but the leader has a heavily guarded compound that he rarely leaves

SuperRygar
Mar 2, 2010, 09:08 AM
o.O that is the longest post I have ever seen in my entire life....

Arika
Mar 2, 2010, 09:21 AM
too bad, I think it post in the wrong place :/

Ryna
Mar 2, 2010, 09:26 AM
Use the existing thread here for updates:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175763