PDA

View Full Version : Well guys, it was great times we had here...

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 09:16 PM
...But, due to the complications of "real-life", I must be giving up this game--and just about all gaming and computer-related stuff--for about a good 2 months or longer. I had great times here, was seemingly successful (I'm still honestly pretty stoked on the ol' maxed 105% Weapon Collection Rate %), and had fun times with many of the people here. I'm sure 90% of you probably know me and my somewhat infamous trade topic (which consumed over 1/8th of all of the activity on the Trading board ^^;).

To all of those I knew well from this game, here and from GameFAQs, I wish you all the best, and hope you all get the best you can get later on! I hope to hear from you all later on down the road! :D

GOODBYE! ;~;

Kirukia
Mar 1, 2010, 09:18 PM
Bye good luck =X

Chukie sue
Mar 1, 2010, 09:21 PM
Yay for duel topics!

See ya bro. Give it a couple weeks until I start talking to someone old on Gfaqs and say "remember chaosmaster?" "yeah, those were the gold ol' days"

Bye friend.

DrTrustme
Mar 1, 2010, 09:22 PM
I got a question could you put down all your records for this game like play time, kills and so forth...

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 09:29 PM
Play time, I don't know... I've deleted a level 100 HUcaseal who had roughly over 100 hours, an 80-something RAmar I deleted with about 50+ hours, and a HUmar (REALLY old deletion) that I only beat the story with. It's easily somewhere over 500-600+ hours, very much easily...

Kills, I had somewhere over 62,000... not a lot, compared to some of the OLD regulars, but enough to satiate me.

Max damage dealt is 4612, taken is 852 (level 100 HUcaseal with Falz's HP=1 laser).

Incapacitations is only 298 (would be less, but my RAmar man... he just added up a lot over the time, about 100 on his own... : /).

Max Combo chains are 100.

Bosses are:
Reyburn - 76
Octo Diablo - 40
Chaos & Mobius - 92
Humilias - 33 (meh)
Mother Trinity - 173
Dark Falz - 167 (mostly due to connection issues)

Weapon Collection Rate is, as stated before, the complete max of 105%.

OH, and my Titles are 100% complete, quite obviously.

And that's about it...

Kirukia
Mar 1, 2010, 09:31 PM
So wait, what was your weapon collection rate? (since I know you like to say it)

Chaos Rappy
Mar 1, 2010, 09:52 PM
Well guys, thanks for all the support, now and in the past, but I guess this is the final goodbye. I hope to see you all (and some bright and shiny NEW faces) in the future.

Bye y'all! ;~;

steaIth
Mar 1, 2010, 10:01 PM
man, i will need someone else to offer not-sogreat rares for the riverman

LUIGI999
Mar 1, 2010, 10:08 PM
I didn't really know you but cya man :)

Naeyth
Mar 2, 2010, 11:29 AM
Best of luck with your personal life. I hope it get better so you'll one day remain one of the most epic traders in the game :D

GantzDetainee
Mar 2, 2010, 01:58 PM
Hey Ice,good luck on real life stuff and I'm glad to have meet and played with you.I know its inevitable that one day this game and community will be gone but still we have fun right?I know I did.Just keep it real and maybe we might see each other on another game (or another installment of Phantasy Star Zero)down the road.Peace!

@Chaos:I hope you come back once in a while.Its really weird seeing that item catalog records of yours still I'm not getting closer to your accomplishment anytime soon.Peace!

Google
Mar 2, 2010, 02:32 PM
Goodnight, sweet prince.

King_Yoshi42
Mar 2, 2010, 02:41 PM
Bah, the Sonic Team probably won't take away Phantasy Star until Sonic is long gone. You can bet your butt that'll be true.

Even so, there is still [that free online server] for everyone else, and who knows? Mabye yet another PSO remake will be made in the future.

Chukie sue
Mar 2, 2010, 06:50 PM
Bye Ice Sniper.. I remember you atleast ^_^

With the departure of Chaos makes the 2nd gameFaqs veteran to leave :(

Ice Sniper
Mar 2, 2010, 07:55 PM
Ok... I can't do this anymore.... Im staying, I can't believe I broke so easily, im pathetic :D

Kirukia
Mar 2, 2010, 08:09 PM
Lol welcome back.

Ice Sniper
Mar 2, 2010, 08:11 PM
Being laughed at already XD, im sorry that I wanted to quit, but I really did lose hope. You guys were just really good at changing my mind.

Kirukia
Mar 2, 2010, 08:11 PM
Lol yeah we are pretty persuasive ;p

GantzDetainee
Mar 2, 2010, 08:48 PM
Buddy,just try and take a breather if this game's ridiculously low drop rate is getting on you just like I'm doing right now.Try to quit when nobody's playing this game anymore.

Ice Sniper
Mar 2, 2010, 08:51 PM
:-D You didnt read the above posts, im back for good, im just going to play in more moderate ammounts now, and mainly for fun, drops and levels as a side objective.

FOmarRashidi
Mar 3, 2010, 01:24 AM
I think the low drop rates happens to everyone.

Spider
Mar 5, 2010, 06:17 AM
Far out man, those are some crazy stats! Sounds like it's your time to move on!

psz rocs!
Jun 8, 2011, 01:22 PM
Geese man, those are some crazy stats! Sounds like it's your time to move on!

Norco
Jun 8, 2011, 02:26 PM
You should check the date of the topic :P

Mustache
Jun 8, 2011, 03:07 PM
Edit: Swift Necro(not Norco), got me.^.^

AlexCraig
Jun 8, 2011, 03:13 PM
This thread has not been posted in in over a year. Let's try not to bump threads this old, please.