PDA

View Full Version : Spam Rice Grain - (Graphic like Sex Ed class.)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 2, 2010, 08:45 PM
http://www.teksengricemill.com/images/structure_grain.gif

Sterile Tegmen Endosperm

Zeek123
Mar 2, 2010, 11:57 PM
Do I feel educated or scared by this?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 3, 2010, 12:13 AM
Soldier Convoy: Scutellem!

Coleoptile in the new POKEYMAN.

Radicle, DOOD! -Michelangelo: this BIG DOOD!

Volcompat321
Mar 3, 2010, 12:23 AM
:o

This type of education was banned!

I am scared Zeek, help me.

:wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 3, 2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah, go play co-op "sack" boys and girls in the planet that is Little and Big.

Farmer-ocology, not a real science or word, agriculture cutaway charts next time.

-

Pericarp - Shortened periscope viewfinder and POW! a Carp in your face. Maybe with the big BASS frown. :tuna: :fish:

Zeek123
Mar 3, 2010, 08:03 PM
I am scared Zeek, help me.

Let us flee to the planet where things are both small and large! To gain a new perspective on a life so educationally graphic. Where we need only fear things that are tooled to be on fire, or made of electricity! Or to be squashed under moving shapes! Let us run!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/162322_S/Super-Mario-Galaxy-2-screenshot.jpg

Was reminded of the Big World on Super Mario :p[/SPOILER-BOX]

lavisblade
Mar 3, 2010, 09:17 PM
I thought of Little Big Planet...I thought that was what he was talking about, but the Mario world works too...

Please, enlighten us, o' great Hayabusa!

Zeek123
Mar 3, 2010, 10:18 PM
I thought of Little Big Planet...I thought that was what he was talking about, but the Mario world works too...

Please, enlighten us, o' great Hayabusa!

I was thinking LBP too... just got reminded of Mario for some reason.

astuarlen
Mar 3, 2010, 10:21 PM
I need to commit some of these terms to memory for my next game of Scrabble.

Alnet
Mar 3, 2010, 11:29 PM
I guarantee you that you'll start a fight. It's just not worth it.

Outrider
Mar 4, 2010, 01:31 AM

A game of Scrabble is being played. Of course it's going to start a fight. It's one of the laws of nature.

Just like the law that no game of Risk is done until somebody flips the board in frustration.

astuarlen
Mar 4, 2010, 02:13 AM

I guess I just travel in circles of consummately chill cats, because we've never come to blows over letter tiles. It helps to view filling the board as a collaboration in pursuit of the best words possible rather than a PvP event.

I did not have occasion to use any of these fine words tonight, I'm afraid, though, speaking of plant words, stoma graced the board.

As Outrider notes, Risk*, on the other hand--well, I think the name says it all.
*Not to be confused with Risqué, in which players attempt to conquer the body's territories, charted and otherwise.

Alnet
Mar 4, 2010, 02:24 AM
I guess I just travel in circles of consummately chill cats, because we've never come to blows over letter tiles. It helps to view filling the board as a collaboration in pursuit of the best words possible rather than a PvP event.

I did not have occasion to use any of these fine words tonight, I'm afraid, though, speaking of plant words, stoma graced the board.

As Outrider notes, Risk*, on the other hand--well, I think the name says it all.
*Not to be confused with Risqué, in which players attempt to conquer the body's territories, charted and otherwise.
I almost thought you had some fairly normal gaming companions. You had me going there~

Sex is normal. Hmmmmm.

CrimsomWolf
Mar 5, 2010, 05:07 AM
Anybody up for a cup of Ramen?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 6, 2010, 06:52 AM
I hope my almost relevant places I put them helped in remembering. Bad anecdotal evidence. (Besides Sayara DOOD's! - Classic)

1st one is "Soulja Boy : Tell em!" if anyone didn't get that, but its okay, he was a one hit wonder in the youtube generation. Taught a lot of mom's how to Superman dance though. The new Macarena.

Sex is normal. Hmmmmm.
Rice intercourse is filthy though. See chart.

Mixfortune
Mar 6, 2010, 11:57 AM

You radicle, you.
Lemma, tegmen, and palea might be of some use.
Fully expect awm to become a staple rage inducing move, though not as commonplace as the everyday qi.
Props to anyone that plays epiblast, though.

astuarlen
Mar 6, 2010, 01:45 PM
Fully expect awm to become a staple rage inducing move, though not as commonplace as the everyday qi.

Not as bad as UM.

Best Scrabble move I've played: COWPIE. Probably not in the official dictionaries, but I am, as you said, a radicle.

Mar 9, 2010, 06:34 PM
Lol scientists.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2009/jul/30/small-smelly-phallic-mushroom-named-after-scientist

Ranmaru
Mar 9, 2010, 10:57 PM
Nice. Ummm, that grain, it greatly represents the shape of the road trip path I wish to take. Yes, I wish to make a road trip. I mean take. In an Rv. ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 10, 2010, 01:07 AM
Are you going to race around a Nascar track or something?

With a whirlpool in the Southeast bend?

Take lots camera footage!

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 01:12 AM
Nah, gonna play smash bros all over the land. Im callin it USA TRIP

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 10, 2010, 01:35 AM
Smash community divided, no?

Developer guy doesn't even want "competitive edge" in those games anymore. So that's why Wii one is less strategic, things taken out.

Then these players take out that random trip thing for their own version of the GC game. ;o

But didn't support it @ big "EVO tournament" and now Melty Blood is voted in. Pervy comic made into fighting game, not even released on consoles yet. wut

Alnet
Mar 10, 2010, 01:46 AM
But didn't support it @ big "EVO tournament" and now Melty Blood is voted in. Pervy comic made into fighting game, not even released on consoles yet. wut
Whut. I own 2 different Melty Blood games. They were just released only in Japan on PS2. True story.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-40-77-2-49-en-15-melty+blood-70-1a3r.html
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-40-77-a-49-en-15-melty+blood-70-3dh9.html

They were also released for PC, but that's not exactly a console, so much as a platform~ Oh, but the thing about Tsukihime being pervy is a true story as well. I have the original visual novel on my computer as well. Just goes to show some trends will never die:
1.) Superpowered characters can be made into a successful fighting game on a whim.
2.) Techno remixes are always possible.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 10, 2010, 02:24 AM
My bad, forgot after reading you did buy JP PS2 for just this one.

American Console!

Publishers too scared of this game. For export translate. But :burger: game Arcana Heart comes to NA region. More "Moe" game than Melty Blood.

Outrider
Mar 10, 2010, 01:07 PM
They really dropped Brawl from the pro-gaming circuit?

Was it all because they removed wave-dashing?

Because it was a bug. They should probably realize that.

ShinMaruku
Mar 14, 2010, 09:38 PM
Brawl tis not 'pro'