PDA

View Full Version : There is a difference between you and me.

ShinMaruku
Mar 2, 2010, 11:53 PM
We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us, you blinked.
http://www.afu.info/ImageOwlman.jpg

Zeek123
Mar 3, 2010, 12:00 AM
That reminds me of the owl from Zelda... except he looks pissed.

And why are her hands glowing in THAT area...?

Nitro Vordex
Mar 3, 2010, 12:05 AM
I CAN SEE FOREVER.

Volcompat321
Mar 3, 2010, 12:05 AM
That reminds me of the owl from Zelda... except he looks pissed.

And why are her hands glowing in THAT area...?

Because it's holy! :p

ShinMaruku
Mar 3, 2010, 12:24 AM
Patous

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 3, 2010, 01:10 AM
Because it's lens flare! :p
Even in a black and white print, with what is that - the moon?!

"Lens Flare - Greatest tool in Photoshop"

Can't keep it out of the B & W noir stuff, nope. Mandatory use always, maybe even 2 per image. More is better!

ShinMaruku
Mar 3, 2010, 01:40 PM
Seems like you lot blinked too.

SpikeOtacon
Mar 3, 2010, 01:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3S-c-96ik

ShinMaruku
Mar 3, 2010, 07:47 PM
"Every decision we make is meaningless, because somewhere on a parallel Earth we have made the opposite choice, we're nothing, less than nothing."

"On one Earth we are rich we are conquerors, but on another we're slaves, on another our parents never met so we were not born, on another one fish never took steps to land"

Zeek123
Mar 3, 2010, 07:56 PM
"Every decision we make is meaningless, because somewhere on a parallel Earth we have made the opposite choice, we're nothing, less than nothing."

"On one Earth we are rich we are conquerors, but on another we're slaves, on another our parents never met so we were not born, on another one fish never took steps to land"

Well, technically our parents' parents, would've never met, so our parents wouldn't have even had the opportunity to meet, because they themselves wouldn't have existed... So in a parallel universe, something like nuclear war most likely wouldn't have been avoided right? Meaning there's a free polluted planet floating around...

A black hole just opened somewhere...

ShinMaruku
Mar 3, 2010, 08:00 PM
So you see now.
How does the Abyss look?

Zeek123
Mar 3, 2010, 08:20 PM
It's horrible... The creators of South Park have taken the dark world over, and think talking fast is funny! Send help!

astuarlen
Mar 3, 2010, 10:20 PM

That's one of the deepest things you've ever posted.

ShinMaruku
Mar 4, 2010, 02:32 AM
I stared into the abyss and I did not blink. :E

TalHex
Mar 4, 2010, 07:25 AM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t170/rukiia11/Abyss.jpg

CrimsomWolf
Mar 5, 2010, 05:14 AM
Nietzsche rollin' in his graaavvvveeeee......

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w342/manga_lover_Sakura/Xenosaga/xs33ov4.jpg

With a little shove.... I just ruined somebody's day, somewhere and sometime.

ShinMaruku
Mar 5, 2010, 11:35 AM
Too bad that game bombed.
Monolith Soft needs to learn to make games. :E

TalHex
Mar 5, 2010, 01:16 PM
Too bad that game bombed.
Monolith Soft needs to learn to make games. :E

Not sure what you are talking about shin, lots of people (myself included) loved that game.

ShinMaruku
Mar 5, 2010, 01:28 PM
It was the best outta the three so i can understand why people love that game since the other two were complete shit.
Still that game bombed and Nintendo bought Monolith. Maybe that director will have learned by now.

Alnet
Mar 5, 2010, 01:56 PM
"Lens Flare - Greatest tool in Photoshop"
I contest this notion by citing "Dodge/Burn Tool."

Also, I'm probably the only one in this thread to have never played any of the Xenosaga games for any length of time. I saw my brother playing one of them for a while before I realized that I was totally disinterested. And then that guy that I used to be friends with showed up at my house for some stupid reason and asked my brother to borrow it. I told him not to, because that guy is a prick, but did he listen? Nope, and he let him borrow it. Bro asks guy a month or so later where his game is, and he said he sold it.

I told him he was a prick. That said, I now associate Xenosaga with prickery.

lavisblade
Mar 5, 2010, 05:36 PM
Also, I'm probably the only one in this thread to have never played any of the Xenosaga games for any length of time. I saw my brother playing one of them for a while before I realized that I was totally disinterested. And then that guy that I used to be friends with showed up at my house for some stupid reason and asked my brother to borrow it. I told him not to, because that guy is a prick, but did he listen? Nope, and he let him borrow it. Bro asks guy a month or so later where his game is, and he said he sold it.
Lol, I have a similar story, though it was with Metriod Prime Hunters on the DS.

My cousin had a ton of DS games, but someone broke into his house one day and stole most of them, Hunters included. A couple weeks later, I went to buy Hunters at Gamestop and I ended up buying HIS copy. It had his save fiiles and name on it and everything. He thought it was prettu epic but thought I should return it to him because it was his, though I had paid for it and didn't really want to have to pay for two copies...I ended up letting him borrow it and he 'lost it.' I don't know what happened to it, and I haven't seen it since, but I don't mind too much. I had already beaten the game multiple times and everything. I was dissappointed though because for awhile, most people at my school would play multiplayer games of that and I didn't have my file to join in with anymore. Still, I don't really care, because he's my cousin and we were/are really good friends.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 6, 2010, 04:45 AM
I contest this notion by citing "Dodge/Burn Tool."

I told him he was a prick. That said, I now associate Xenosaga with prickery.
(It is a satire quote, historical FKL-ery, OP who posted the quote from someplace was like "I don't even know what to say to this person! :disapprove: )

Me either, double time now that you associate it with being a bag of you know who, jerky.

Mixfortune
Mar 6, 2010, 12:11 PM
There is a difference between you and me.
I was worried for a second there.