PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to reset everything including titles?

The_Gio
Mar 3, 2010, 04:40 AM
Ive had this game since it came out and honestly at first I was addicted, but then recently ive been bored of it and it cant hold my attention span for more than 5 minutes, but I want to start playing again, I want to start anew, from the level 1 new character, no titles, no meseta,no alts with everything I need,nothing at all, is there a way to reset everything in the game? I know I can just delete the characters but if I delete them then i will have to make sure i keep the PA compress which is why I want to know if you can reset titles, since I know you can only get it through that one title and you can only get a title once.

pso_crash
Mar 3, 2010, 01:24 PM
I don't remember. I think old L+R+A+B+X+Y+Select+Start when you start the game from the DS menu. That's not exactly it, but I think it will work

EDIT: also try to hold L+R+X+Y+B+A when you turn on your DS

HeartBreak301
Mar 3, 2010, 01:45 PM
I know theres a way, but I forget how to do it. Did you try google?

King_Yoshi42
Mar 3, 2010, 02:57 PM
This needs added to the useful tips/stuff people forget topic.

johnwolf
Mar 3, 2010, 03:20 PM
at the ds manual menu press and hold L+R+X+Y+B while having the game highlighted. while still holding L+R+X+Y+B press and hold A until a screen asks if you want to erase all save data apears. it is still tricky to do so be prepared to do it more than once.

Volcompat321
Mar 3, 2010, 04:10 PM
at the ds manual menu press and hold L+R+X+Y+B while having the game highlighted. while still holding L+R+X+Y+B press and hold A until a screen asks if you want to erase all save data apears. it is still tricky to do so be prepared to do it more than once.

Yup, this.

I recently asked the same thing, but for different reasons, and holding those buttons while starting up the game did it for me.

The_Gio
Mar 3, 2010, 04:50 PM
thank you :D