PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Haiya Anyone want to show me the ropes?

MissOmNomNom
Mar 6, 2010, 02:56 AM
Hi, I'm new to the PSU world.

My brother had this game since it came out but since I was tight on money I couldn't afford the 10 dollars a month. ( Lol? )

I moved out a few months ago and earlier last week I found out he was going to sell this game but I asked him for it and I can afford the 10 dollars a month now... So here I am!

Anyone want to show me the ropes? I really need help understanding the Synthasis stuff. Hehe... I'll be around..

Sakota // CAST
KITTY LOAF // New
Miss OmNomNom // BEAST
Red Rooster // Human

Volcompat321
Mar 6, 2010, 06:11 AM
Hello, welcome to PSO-World, and PSU!
Unfortunately, I don't play PSU on the 360 server, so I cant help you there.
I'm sure you'll find plenty of people that will be happy to help though!

Another Florida person! Awesome! :D:D

This is in the wrong section, so it will probably get move.

If you want, click on the left side of my signature to add your gamertag/PSN/Steam/any other friend code to my little list.
It's a list of a lot of other PSO-World members.

Akumamaru
Mar 6, 2010, 07:06 AM
welcome to PSU if you need any help and if your on the 360 side you can reach me at my GT WRECKtos or here ^^

pikachief
Mar 6, 2010, 12:36 PM
If u need help my GT is PIKA CHIEF :)

I can give u some money to start off and help get u started :)

bupjo
Mar 6, 2010, 01:40 PM
GamerTag: bup3 if you're on 360
if you need any help.
see ya.

MissOmNomNom
Mar 12, 2010, 02:30 AM
Thanks everyone :3

neilp4453
Mar 12, 2010, 04:56 AM
Check out PSUpedia.info
They have everything you need there.

But I'll explain synthesis. You will notice you can feed your bot things and it can potentially go up in 4 categories (armor, fighting, ranged, and tech). You will want to specialize in each one (for example 100% armor). When you get an armor board, you stick it into your armor bot. You will notice a % chance of the synth being successful. This number generally never reaches 100% (except for a few specialty items), but having a pure armor bot will give you the highest percent chance.

Over at PSUpedia, you will notice that boards can very in % chance. It goes back to what I was saying. Put your armor board into a non-armor bot, and you will see a very low percentage chance.

Essentially, you insert your board into your PM (there is an option for that) and just have the other materials (that the board will list out once you stick it into your bot) in your storage. And it will let you synth it. Some boards have a ???. Use psupedia to find out what that is. There is a little bit more to this, but you will find this out for yourself (it has to do with one board being able to produce two different but similar weapons).

Now, there are some boards that can be synthed in any bot with no chance of failure. These types of boards are generally decoration boards, healing item boards, etc. But generally, weapon boards are not 100%...though some go up to 99%.

If you fail, something else will come out. Generally this something else isn't worth much..but some boards can be failed into making some expensive materials that are difficult to acquire. Don't be discouraged by failing.

Ranged and tech weapons can only be made neutral because their elements are based off of photon arts. Armor and fighting bots can make neutral and elemental weapons. This is where the money is at. Synth a 42%-50% weapon and you have yourself a profit. Though it can be a gamble.

MissOmNomNom
Mar 12, 2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the info. Someone was trying to explain it to me earlier but I just gave them the blank o.o stare. I understand the process now but it seems like a rather long one. -_- I see people running around with these jacked up weapons and can't even spare an old one they don't even use anymore! Oh well, guess I gotta work harder in the game rather than depending on the player economy. x_x;

Also, :O How much are those Bear Claws/Twin Kitty Claws? They are adorable :D

Cookie Monster
Mar 12, 2010, 12:58 PM
Bearclaws sell for anything upwards of 1 mil right now. Twin Kitty Claws go for 2+ mil. You can hit me up with a msg at my GT: KGB CareBear if you have any more questions or just need some help :-)

ThePendragon
Mar 12, 2010, 01:06 PM
Wait, Bear Claws are that cheap now? I'm going to have to pick some up. :o

MissOmNomNom
Mar 12, 2010, 01:16 PM
I just want them cause they go "meow" <3

Cookie Monster
Mar 12, 2010, 08:39 PM
I just want them cause they go "meow" <3

Yea I like the noise they make too, lol :D
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP4sEyo_pz4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP4sEyo_pz4[/SPOILER-BOX]