PDA

View Full Version : The King Of All Weapons

White-Disaster
Mar 6, 2010, 10:53 AM
Hey, after the "rarest weapons" thread I have another question.

What are the 10 strongest weapons? I know that for example Psycho Wand is the strongest for Forces, but I mean in general. And please donīt list them from highest ATP to lowest ATP. It should include elements and photon arts and such things.

Iīm really interested in lvl. 7 weapons^^

mid Knight
Mar 6, 2010, 12:11 PM
I think the Frigiand is the best Gunblade for rangers. Sure the initial stats without grinds it's the fourth most powerful Gunblade compare to Neidaryl (third), Emperor Axeon (second) and Celesta Laser (first) but there are some factors that made Frigiand the best.
When fully grinded, it out grind the Neidaryl. Adding a Celeb element to a level 3 Frigiand add more power so it's provides more damage then Emperor Axeon (since it got a fix level 3 heat). I think Celesta Laser is still powerful (I'm not sure since I don't have one) to a level 3 celeb Frigiand but you don't want to use it because of the fit level 3 chaos attach to it. The chaos is random but there is a chance to give a hostile steroid (since chaos can give a hostile Shifta or Deband) and trust me you do not want to fight a steroid hostile.
So with all of this factors this conclude that Frigiand is the best Gunblade for ranger. If your a non ranger wanting to use a Gunblade however if your a human, Emperor Axeon and newman Neidaryl since Frigian is only for ranger and hunter cast. Well this is what I learn out from personal experience of the game unless someone who know more then me said otherwise about Gunblades.

Parasite159
Mar 6, 2010, 12:47 PM
if you're a cast ranger/hunter you could also try lvl3 life/risk to give you an extra 20% damage over celeb

HeartBreak301
Mar 6, 2010, 02:45 PM
Frigiands rock on HUcasts. That single weapon effectively makes any melee resistant area a cakewalk, especially with the Earth Bullet PA. However I am a strong opponent of Celeb and refuse to use it, so I can't really say for sure what the strongest gear is. Also in before Celeb Milias Breaker and Zero Saber.

Kirukia
Mar 6, 2010, 03:02 PM
I think Psycho Wand is the best. It might not always do more damage than some celeb weapons, but it's useful in every area. It's the best for casting any tech, which makes it effective against any enemy, whereas swords and mechs etc have to worry about melee/ranged resist.
That means for forces, the Psycho Wand is the best weapon for every area. You'd never have to change weapons :D

johnwolf
Mar 6, 2010, 03:11 PM
Foie Haze (in my most humbled opinon) is the strongest weapon in the game. give it a high lvl Celeb and it can outclass even Big Hemera. this thing also gets a HUGE boost on the Photon Strangths. You can see why this weapon (with it's high DPS) is THE weapon to use.

King_Yoshi42
Mar 6, 2010, 03:42 PM
I think Psycho Wand is the best. It might not always do more damage than some celeb weapons, but it's useful in every area. It's the best for casting any tech, which makes it effective against any enemy, whereas swords and mechs etc have to worry about melee/ranged resist.
That means for forces, the Psycho Wand is the best weapon for every area. You'd never have to change weapons :D

Yeah, if you're a Force.

N-Tathlum is the strongest Handgun that anyone can use. You have low risk of taking damage, because you shoot from a range, so it would be ideal for anyone. Reduced damage in certain areas is negligible if you're not taking damage yourself.

For people who don't care about taking damage, Clair Doubles. Also equippable b everyone.