PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 So the Event ends tis week....

buzyb77
Mar 6, 2010, 11:43 AM
I played it alot.... Now I have 4 170.... and odds are there will be Nothing New till April after which is Sad Due to the Fact that there is No real Reason to play this Game after the Event as... there is No Boost(pa Boost.. meh what ever every body will go back to white beast) or New Decent Mission

oh well guess I will go get FFXIII and enjoy that. and hope I get into the Beta of Final FFXIV

Chuck_Norris
Mar 9, 2010, 06:18 PM
Be happy you'll have a fucking server to play on after this event.

Freeze
Mar 9, 2010, 07:25 PM
I'm kinda glad to see the event go, it was getting pretty boring but I did get my Fortecher almost fully leveled and now with the PA Boost coming nows the time to get those hard to level techs leveled up.

I personally am very thankfull I'll still have a server to play on. Having gone through two shut downs myself I know how much it sucks.

Volcompat321
Mar 9, 2010, 07:32 PM
I played it alot.... Now I have 4 170.... and odds are there will be Nothing New till April after which is Sad Due to the Fact that there is No real Reason to play this Game after the Event as... there is No Boost(pa Boost.. meh what ever every body will go back to white beast) or New Decent Mission

oh well guess I will go get FFXIII and enjoy that. and hope I get into the Beta of Final FFXIV

You ever say anything somewhat useful?

Why not post this in RANTS, where it belongs?

Also, you make no sense. Why come back for events if you hate everything PSU?
GTFO.

Anyway, I haven't played much of MAG.
I only played it at the beginning when I thought there was a PA boost.
Didn't need any of the drops or anything.

bupjo
Mar 10, 2010, 05:20 PM
amen Chuck Norris

SuperRygar
Mar 11, 2010, 03:00 PM
Excellent points by all :D

this is a useless topic to post
our server is ending
self hating PSU-player
chuck norris

I love MAG because we get to run through PSO levels! The levels should be available all the time :)

Freeze
Mar 11, 2010, 10:13 PM
I love MAG because we get to run through PSO levels! The levels should be available all the time :)

They are available all the time. Another reason I'm not all that sad to see this event end. It's time to move on to the next one.

neilp4453
Mar 12, 2010, 02:13 AM
I'm looking forward to the PA boost.
Plus, I want to hunt some armas line boards.

Powder Keg
Mar 12, 2010, 02:24 AM
http://jiveturkey.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/debbie_downer.jpg

xxmadplayerxx
Mar 12, 2010, 02:32 AM
Now that MAG+ is over, and it was so fun not boring at all, its time to hunt for materials! Yay..Some of you may think now you have a lvl170 char theres no point playing, but there is more than meets the eye when it comes to PSU. Theres alot of things to do...just look harder lol MAG+ isnt the only mission...o.0

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 12, 2010, 03:06 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we get to play the same missions that have been out for years.............
14 weeks total of mag was not boring..... ok buddy.

Zos
Mar 12, 2010, 03:02 PM
Itd be nice if the xbox servers got the same rewards as pc/ps2 did, the pa boost still does no justice for bullets.