PDA

View Full Version : Got cheated help please

RappingRappy
Mar 7, 2010, 11:58 PM
I went into a trade with someone on PSU and they cheated me out of my Vijeri/Resest,how can I get this back.and does Howzer drop it more than once per account please help me.

Dhylec
Mar 8, 2010, 12:31 AM
Report for support at help.sega.com. There is nothing we can do here at the fan site.

Volcompat321
Mar 8, 2010, 10:58 AM
Howzer drops it as many times as you can hunt one.

There is no limit to how many you can get.
Might take a while to get your second one, because it an extremely rare drop.

bupjo
Mar 8, 2010, 09:55 PM
can't believe people continue to trade on this game.

help.sega.com is about all you can do at this point.

NDW
Mar 8, 2010, 10:37 PM
To tell you the truth, I don't think you'll get a response. I reported someone for stealing a former friend's 50% fire Agito Repca on November 5th, 2009. I just logged in now and saw that there isn't a reply still...

Volcompat321
Mar 8, 2010, 10:40 PM
Their also not replying on the PC/Ps2 room hack item tickets.
Last reply I got was around August last year. :p

Cookie Monster
Mar 9, 2010, 10:38 AM
Yea, all you can really do at this point is file a ticket to Sega and hope they actually respond to you... =____=;
been waiting for one of those(responses) for a few months now :-(

pinkace
Mar 9, 2010, 10:41 AM
How can someone steal in a trade? you cant take anything until both parties finalize it. did you like, drop it on the floor!?

Arika
Mar 9, 2010, 11:08 AM
How can someone steal in a trade? you cant take anything until both parties finalize it. did you like, drop it on the floor!?

yea, I wonder the same thing too.
he must try to deceive OP eyes by giving something else.

Christmas
Mar 9, 2010, 12:05 PM
There's various ways, from the simple item swap to actual connection standby. Basically, you just need to be careful and know who you're dealing with.

NiceOnes
Mar 10, 2010, 04:18 PM
Sooo... The video is proof enough that he did it. Doesn't explain how he did it. Can someone elaborate on the process?

Overlord Chan
Mar 10, 2010, 04:30 PM
Sooo... The video is proof enough that he did it. Doesn't explain how he did it. Can someone elaborate on the process?

Why? Are you wanting to scam someone to? Lol.

NiceOnes
Mar 10, 2010, 04:33 PM
Lol. I'm not like that. There is little reward for obtaining items/meseta through illigitimate means.

I've answered my own question by searching the web. Pretty weak if you ask me.. I've never traded with a random and I never will.

Undead is is a jackass. Insta BL if I ever see him!

Arika
Mar 10, 2010, 11:03 PM
well done, Zero.
with this prove, I think that person will get banned hammer for sure.

if you know how to do this scam trick, you should explain it in a PM for GM too. so that they can prevent this from happening in the future. (although it will take quote a very long time to fix ^^;)

Boxblaster
Mar 11, 2010, 12:36 AM
I went into a trade with someone on PSU and they cheated me out of my Vijeri/Resest,how can I get this back.and does Howzer drop it more than once per account please help me.
1. Report to SEGA
2. ???
3. ??? !

Powder Keg
Mar 11, 2010, 12:42 AM
As silly as it may sound, it just confirms the XxnameherexX +*+namehere+*+ etc stereotype even more.

Anyone who constantly cancels like that or swaps items--don't even bother trading with them

Ce'Nedra
Mar 11, 2010, 01:55 AM
Geez these spamming kids sure are annoying... If that's how 360 servers are im glad im not gonna join them.

Delete
Mar 11, 2010, 07:09 AM
I'm sure it's been said, but don't plan on Sega doing anything. When you submit a ticket to them, it goes straight to there recycle bin.

An example of standby trading:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c431WMzgQ1U

Also, that would of pissed me off beyond belief. That's why I neva trade in this game. I trust only my friends (like 3) and a few people on this site. ;)

Keilyn
Mar 11, 2010, 07:36 AM
Considering the game is free now, they have no real liabilities or claim....All at the risk of the gamer. Its sad, but true.

Tek[+]Lok
Mar 11, 2010, 07:38 AM
And they probably still wondered why the US version went down the drain...

Powder Keg
Mar 11, 2010, 11:30 AM
Geez these spamming kids sure are annoying... If that's how 360 servers are im glad im not gonna join them.

If PC was just as populated it'd be the exact same. Instead, we get to close. Now which would you rather have?

Volcompat321
Mar 11, 2010, 11:37 AM
Considering the game is free now, they have no real liabilities or claim....All at the risk of the gamer. Its sad, but true.

Cept the 360 side isn't free.

If PC was just as populated it'd be the exact same. Instead, we get to close. Now which would you rather have?

It used to be just as populated, at one time. But I still don't remember as much of this.
Maybe it was just never said on the forum though.
I'm not saying it didn't take place though.

SuperRygar
Mar 11, 2010, 01:18 PM
Trading is for wimps :3