PDA

View Full Version : What ?

HeartBreak301
Mar 8, 2010, 08:15 PM
Got a two day ban for having a discussion on a FORUM. What is this world coming to? Oh, and no trolling took place.

Mar 8, 2010, 08:30 PM
By any chance did that forum have to do with pso?

HeartBreak301
Mar 8, 2010, 08:52 PM
Yes it did, in the legit pics. That thread is the fourth Reich. If I ever post there again, shoot me with your Iron Faust you love so much.
Whatever happened to letting people off with a warning? I'm a mod too on certain forums, I've never issued a ban over something so small.

Mar 8, 2010, 09:12 PM
heh, apparently a ban is their form of a warning there. It seems like some people can get away with anything, and then some people get banned for the dumbest reasons ever. I think I posted a chat log in the pics thread once, but I didn't get banned so I guess I was lucky. The only time I ever got banned there was "Responding to a troll topic, report next time." It was a thread about some guy complaining someone else made fun of him in an ms paint drawing, and then someone else put it in their sig. I quoted the rules there thinking it might calm him down a little, and then... BAN! Also I think it's ironic that the guy who clearly hacked a 60 hit lk38 is still posting on the forums (even in trade section). Iron faust is awesome btw. 8)

Nitro Vordex
Mar 8, 2010, 09:32 PM
I hope you know that complaining about a ban can get you banned here.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 8, 2010, 09:34 PM
Wait, what the hell is going on in here.

Buncha whiny kids. Back in my day I had to ban uphill bothways.

Zeek123
Mar 8, 2010, 09:38 PM
Wait, what the hell is going on in here.

Buncha whiny kids. Back in my day I had to ban uphill bothways.

Gawd! That's old! You are so 2003!

SpikeOtacon
Mar 8, 2010, 09:45 PM
What is this I don't even

HeartBreak301
Mar 8, 2010, 09:54 PM
That was Ade in that pic, over the table smash thing. I've been banned twice now, both because of that thread. First for a .png and now this. On the topic of the .png, if you can't load a picture, get off of BB. And I want to try the Iron Faust pretty bad. Some stupid shit goes on over there, and the mods need to pull the stick out of their asses.
And I'm not really complaining about it as much as marveling at how stupid the world has become. I don't expect anything to happen from talking about what happened over here, if anything this is a nice little warning to watch your ass.