PDA

View Full Version : Hunting for Noble Cloak

NER0
Mar 9, 2010, 03:12 PM
I've been searching for this in super makara ruins like it said in the item database, but have had no luck. Is this found anywhere else like the tower?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Mumblypeg
Mar 9, 2010, 04:37 PM
I got a 4slot one from Heaven's Mommy on my first SH ET run.

Zer0_Knight
Mar 9, 2010, 04:41 PM
Yeah i got one in the tower but im not sure what enemy drops it though. I had found a whole bunch of them while doing SH ET..

Kyeung
Mar 9, 2010, 06:12 PM
Urgh... Heavens Mother? Isn't that the end boss of the tower?

*sigh* I've been looking for one too. Been through the ruins about 8 times so I've started the tower now. 90 floors to go. Sometimes... this game upsets me. And I'm willing to bet if I find one it won't have any slots...

Kirukia
Mar 9, 2010, 06:27 PM
SH Heaven Mother is a good place.
She has a 25% chance I believe to drop a noble cloak, seeing as she drops 1 of 4 rare armors per kill. I'm assuming the chances are equal for all.

Kyeung
Mar 9, 2010, 06:34 PM
Well I just found a level 3 Celeb Ainsraiffe so that should make progress a little quicker. Still... 100 floors for a 1 in 4 chance. And even then it's... what a 1 in 5 chance that it'll have 4 slots? Ah well, there's a lot of nice stuff I want to find there anyway. Namely one of the Yonohates and a Radam :-D

FOmarRashidi
Mar 9, 2010, 08:12 PM
Bleh, I've been through the Ruins on SH several times for a Noble Cloak and never found one.

Humar of legends
Mar 10, 2010, 09:22 PM
That thing? i have like 3 or em! XD