PDA

View Full Version : What would you do? IF...

Xefi
Mar 9, 2010, 11:59 PM
IF...you're feeling down or stressful? Like the world is against you or a family member hates
you and you have no one to cheer you up?

Any tips would help me greatly. I want to know what you guys think. Maybe i shouldn't think about it at all.
I sometime do wallpapers just to run away from reality. I have my own family problems that i wish not to mention.
That's why i ask advices on forum because i don't know what to do, sometime.

Thank you, kindly.

P.S.: please don't move this thread, i want it to be in this FKL place. :(

Volcompat321
Mar 10, 2010, 12:09 AM
I would just "grow up". :p

But since you're Xefi, I'd tell you to not worry about it so much.
Do something that calms you down, like the wallpapers, or listen to music, play games etc.

Just get your mind off your problems, unless they can be solved non-violently.

Do not drink alcohol though. That shit causes suicide when you drink alone! :wacko:

All I do is close my door, get into the "zone", and just listen to music, draw, call the girl I've been seeing, talk to friends, anything cept think about what caused the problem. (unless of course it's a problem that needs to be solved!).

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 12:14 AM
Also, talk to a friend about it. I got probs of my own. >_> Its one of those things you have to overcome yourself. Don't worry, its normal.

Keep posting and deny all claims of insanity. Its not true.

Also, listen to MUSIC. trufax. it works. Don't drink. :3

And play videogames! Hope this helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tBUV66pRlQ

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 12:16 AM
@Patrik: got your name from your youtube account, ya? :pizza:

ya, i think i should be getting my mind off of the problems. he he. i guess my problem is
i concentrate on the problem too much and got myself stressful. :(
Luckily, i don't drink because it'll probably be worst for my health.

@Ranmaru: videogames seem to work! ha ha. and thanks for that funky music, yo.

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 12:20 AM
Good for you! Yeah, videogames do. Although, you do need to talk to a friend, any friend about it. Videogames lack... emotions. xD

Or just talk to us about it! Parents/family can be a pain at times, but you can't do nothing but keep living. Do what you think is right from your heart. :3

For example, if they can't get what you mean in there heads, then stop trying so hard. They won't. I know my parents are hard headed. GAH xD

We are human. We all make mistakes, we have faults. LIKE ME :3333

TalHex
Mar 10, 2010, 12:21 AM
ouch, what's wrong with FKL? we are a great group here.

in anycase, the best medicine is always doing what makes you happy or relaxed.

For me, I usually make a pot of tea, put on some headphones, and listen to some music. Or take out my frustration in games like Mass Effect. Having a friend who will listen also helps.

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 12:23 AM
ya, i figure you guys would give me the best tips all around. That's why i don't regret posting
here at FKL, dood! :)

@TalHex: doing what makes me happy? never thought of that. i'll give it a try and see what happen. :P

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 12:24 AM
Or stomp some zombies in L4dead 2, or terrorize terrorists in MW2/Rainbow Six Las vegas 2 or destroy some covenant with Halo3. :3

Yeah I know we are liek so kool. :] Glad to help you out. : D A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Volcompat321
Mar 10, 2010, 12:28 AM
Got my name from my Youtube? :o

I use Volcompat everywhere if that's what you mean.
I think you can see my real name here too. :p

Anyway, I hope everything works out for ya!

Like Tal said, you just have to do what makes you relaxed.
Movies always seems to help me with these times too.

Although, since my sisters moved out(! :D) I haven't been in any depressed or even slightly depressed mood. (It's been about 2 years since they moved out!)
I think they are cancer! haha

Seriously though, good luck, and feel better about your situation.

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 12:29 AM
Or stomp some zombies in L4dead 2.

Yeah I know we are liek so kool. :] Glad to help you out. : D A friend in need is a friend indeed.

I like this here. lol. Stomp some zombies...that's the stuff, dood! :penguin:

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 12:31 AM
Glad you do, anytime to help dood! Is that supposed to be a prinny? xD DOOOOOOOD!

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 12:33 AM
@Volcompat: oh, i just click on you siggy. i'll try out movies too, but i usually
only watch anime movies..lol. my genre for real-life movie is quite swallow. Blame
on the anime for my swallowness.

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 12:33 AM
Nothing wrong with Anime. Need me some more Bleach actually. : D

Lance813
Mar 10, 2010, 12:34 AM
Do not drink alcohol though. That shit causes suicide when you drink alone! :wacko:

Trufax.

Don't force yourself to find a hobby you don't want to do. Think about what really makes you happy and go after it. Always remember that there is always someone worse off, that seems to help me.

Nitro Vordex
Moousic is always good.

Blowing zombie heads off is also good.

Burnout is exceptional.

Xefi
Glad you do, anytime to help dood! Is that supposed to be a prinny? xD DOOOOOOOD!

yes, dood! :P

http://www.boukenshin.net/disgaea/misc/prinny016.jpg

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 12:39 AM
@Lance813: alright, i'll try not to do something i don't like. that'll probably make things worst.

@Nitro_Vordex: blowing zombies head sound good to me! :)

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 12:39 AM
Nitro and Lance are right.

Oh good! Prinny Beam!

Oh, heres a picture for good measure:

http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1268199420349.jpg

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 12:41 AM
@Ranmaru: ha hah ha...you're going to make me go back to editing wallpapers again. :P
Not like i hate it. i actually love doing them. thanks for the link, i'll check to see if the site
have some good quality pictures for me to play around with! :chicken:

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 12:51 AM
Haha sorry, glad you like them! : D

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 12:53 AM
And thanks for all the helps, dood! this prinny is feeling alive and kicking again!

Thank you very much. i really appreciate it.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3871/pngxefi3.png
Sincerely,
Xefi

P.S.: he he...i made a couple of new friends while trying to get rid of my little tandrum. :cake:

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 01:00 AM
Yes just don't blow up xD Yes and we have too! :]

SpikeOtacon
Mar 10, 2010, 01:01 AM
Job well done, mentlegen.

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 01:08 AM
Its all in a days work ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 10, 2010, 01:09 AM
Yeah, I was going to say the same: do some small things that you enjoy to get your mind off the worries.

Don't bury your head in monotonous busy work, but your digital work you enjoy is one thing to alleviate it, you already do.

Eat some of your fave foods more often and even find some more goodstuff.

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 01:09 AM
more like less than 30 min., you guys just rock, ya?! Don't let a fallen
prinny explode! :p

Ranmaru
Mar 10, 2010, 01:20 AM
No we will not let you explode! : D Doooooooood. Yes, Hayabusa can/may be right, he has accurazy of 37%

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 10, 2010, 01:23 AM
No we will not let you explode! : D Doooooooood. Yes, Hayabusa can/may be right, he has accurazy of 37%
Higher when Glen Rice gets on fire from downtown!

Running 3 pter that doesn't let go of the ball until like past the FT line, cheap but still 3 pts!

Xefi
Mar 10, 2010, 01:27 AM
ha ha Ranmaru. 37% is still a good percent. lol. i sometime don't even know what
the old man is saying, but i can get the gist of it and respond to his sometime insane posts. :p

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 10, 2010, 02:57 AM
@Volcompat: oh, i just click on you siggy. i'll try out movies too, but i usually
only watch anime movies..lol. my genre for real-life movie is quite swallow. Blame
on the anime for my swallowness.
Chinese zombie mall movie has "zombie sushi"

First I've ever seen. I must report this to film class under "International movies" presentation.

I still need to make a topic here about it too. Screencap, "movie in 5 seconds" style.

Nothing wrong with Anime. Need me some more Bleach actually. : D
I think there are enough Bleach episodes already. Shuri dood reported they took a week off to bake a cake. Filler cake week on Bleach.

& don't link to that place, even if they take it down themselves anywho.

Zeek123
Mar 11, 2010, 07:34 PM
I agree with the Old Man here. No more Bleach. I thought about watching it, then got a look at the episode count. No thank you.

Anyway, I ussually just call in to everything and just sleep when I'm depressed.

ShinMaruku
Mar 14, 2010, 09:35 PM
Rippin up your carpet!