PDA

View Full Version : _X gets a new topic

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 12, 2010, 12:17 AM
(Hey long time no see, but lurk seen)
But uh, old videos. With Bridget even. ;o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXygZIhyKt0

Daigo losing, guy knows more than him - then major comeback vs Afro with no Afro guy crimson red/black Ryu off magic one SRK. He's the champ HD Remix SF2 now though, AfroLegends.
[spoiler-box]
Played him once in this, Boxer is a monster. Couldn't do anything! Like the lag Balrog flying around the screen but @ regular no lag speed. Then he switched to Sagat, and I Blanka gimmicked him FTW, then everyone left the player match, game room close. :..([/spoiler-box]

youtube comments don't know what's going on though.

"LOL I like when that chunky Chinese guy humped him @ the end" Too many + votes
"... uh isn't that Justin Wong?" Less +1 votes

Video creator guy, had another one though, about "Better than your Better," same song as Nike commercial, rowdy one. Forgot the video name and couldn't find that one again. Even had Smash when it talked about "better footsies.." with the platform occupy hang so the other guy couldn't get back on stage.

Didn't think that was part of "footsies" but okay. ;o

HeartBreak301
Mar 12, 2010, 01:39 AM
Bridget... dude looks like a lady. :wacko:

ShinMaruku
Mar 14, 2010, 09:31 PM
Freakish little birdie.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 18, 2010, 08:21 PM
Faust got beat up with the:

"Uh OH! Teddy Bear!"

_X disappeared again 12 minutes before this was made.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 18, 2010, 10:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2FTRCsK5Cc&feature=related
[spoiler-box]Fuck yeah, go Kaqn![/spoiler-box]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 18, 2010, 11:10 PM
Fanboys of buster swords and badguys should really stop it with the STRIFE/SEPH, terrible names. Sol is greater. Sword looks like it makes more sense and badguy is in his name already.

I need to listen more to GG commentary in Japanese, forgot what they say during bursts and continued aerial rave stuff. Getting lazy only calling out throws with the "NAGE!" probably doesn't happen as much as it might with other games, like SF.

Headbutt throw stops the whole game in your youtube hosted match! They don't want that to happen in GG. And BlazBlu throw is now near impossible. Zangief would lose bad in that game.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 18, 2010, 11:16 PM
Headbutt throw stops the whole game in your youtube hosted match! They don't want that to happen in GG. And BlazBlu throw is now near impossible. Zangief would lose bad in that game.

Not necessarily. If it's a command throw (Like a 360 or something) it can only be broken if you combo into it. If you just out right do it, they can't break it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 18, 2010, 11:18 PM
Oh cool * Who's the new Potemkin successor BTW?

*No collusion by devs to keep a new grappler down or something. Abel vs Zangief matchup is his worst in the game. Even with EX Tornado Throw thing that can avoid any attacks.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 18, 2010, 11:56 PM
That'd be Iron Tager.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQFBCHzKOW0&feature=related

I'm not sure I understand that. What does Abel have that hurts Zangief's throws?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 19, 2010, 12:01 AM
Oh yeah, seen that guy's wacky face before. Even on Capcom forums avatars.

Abel has a tough time in the matchup vs Zangief. Sorry for not being clear with that. New grappler having no chance vs old underwear bear, for the kids in that badanimu opening who think he's the best?