PDA

View Full Version : Achievments and anecdotes

Sleeper
Mar 12, 2010, 06:11 AM
The name Says it all. Please post stories and achievments on thread.

zeital
Mar 12, 2010, 06:35 AM
there is alredy i topic on this

Sleeper
Mar 12, 2010, 06:36 AM
I know, but most of them go out of date quickly so I made one.

mid Knight
Mar 12, 2010, 06:48 AM
For achievments stuff, its usually discuss on this topic which is pretty much updated http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170646. Story on the other hand is a bit different like there is a topic on most humiliating death which sometimes is updated or different stories either new or old.

Sleeper
Mar 12, 2010, 06:53 AM
That is mostly for item finds and stuff like that and the stories are not only about stupid deaths. Thanks anyway!:ak::ak::ak:

mid Knight
Mar 12, 2010, 07:02 AM
But isn't finding a rare weapon count as a Achievments? I mean what the different between the word Achievments and Accomplishments? Sorry if I seen to be picky but I just saying what this stories topic suppose to be? I mean if someone posted a humiliating death it would be better posted in the humiliating death topic.

Sleeper
Mar 13, 2010, 04:12 AM
NAh its cool but im just saying that those achievment blogs are solely for items Wat if u manage to finally beat a hard enemy that had challenged u and u wanted to post

Dragwind
Mar 14, 2010, 07:57 PM
Accomplishments and achievements can be bundled into the same thing. Please use the appropriate thread.