PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done MAG' S2 yet

desturel
Mar 13, 2010, 07:31 PM
I ran though it just to see how long it would take with full HP enemies.

As a solo acrotecher (Bruce and Ethan) it took 1:23. Most of the time was spent with Gaozoran and the Vanda Orga. Other than those two creatures it was pretty straight forward. It seems like a big waste of time with the decreased Mission Rewards. The old MAG' at least was good for MP, but this version isn't even good for that.

serenade
Mar 14, 2010, 03:37 AM
i've been spamming it for tech leveling. since friday, i've taken 6 or 7 techs to 21 already. just spam the forest on B rank since nothing can damage me and it's easy tech leveling. the GI spells were ridiculously easy to level in MAG'. it's not worth playing the whole mission due to the meh MP pay out.

speaking of the s2 version, is the igg crown still and area drop for the forest? or was that only during MAG+?

desturel
Mar 14, 2010, 03:49 AM
speaking of the s2 version, is the igg crown still and area drop for the forest? or was that only during MAG+?

The area drops are suppose to be still there, but there have been times when Sonic Team removed things without letting people know they have been removed. I mainly ran the whole mission just to see how long it would take. My conclusion was "not as long as I expected, but long enough that it isn't worth the time."

The least they could have done is kept the creature HP at half if they were going to cut the mission points by such a dramatic amount from the pre-MAG+ version of MAG'. Then it could have been a party based alternative to Innocent Girl.

LP_Phoenix
Mar 14, 2010, 03:57 AM
its a new area drop for forest with 150+ enemies so it should be there...all new area drops should drop

Danny_Dark
Mar 16, 2010, 07:31 AM
...No...

Ryna
Mar 18, 2010, 08:28 AM
As a PC/PS2 player, I don't have any motivation to play through MAG ever again.

Max B
Mar 18, 2010, 04:11 PM
to be honest it probably does drop but its like getting a psycho wand at Sleeping warriors Lol

Dragwind
Mar 18, 2010, 07:11 PM

Ditto. I can't believe I even hauled all the hours I did into MAG 3.

Sayara
Mar 19, 2010, 12:35 PM
Too many right; I only played 4 times on Mag and i got tired haha!

Danny_Dark
Mar 19, 2010, 03:40 PM

Same Here...