PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 PSU demo questions

si3entdarkness
Mar 18, 2010, 10:01 AM
does playtime ever end?
whats the highest level u can obtain?
why is planet moatoob closed off?
why are there 40 universes when only about 20 are used?

thanks for taking time to answer.

NiceOnes
Mar 18, 2010, 10:40 AM
Buy the real game. The demo is a waste of time friend.

Cheers

Scared for Tomorrow
Mar 18, 2010, 03:15 PM
yea dude I just bought it as well (2 days ago) It is way better than the demo. If you get it I will play with you since we will basically be around the same level and I have a friend. so you wont be alone low level wise if you need someone to play with Im here.

Basically the real game is like the demo on crack. Way more weapons, more discs, more magic, more missions, way more money drops, faster leveling.

Those are only the things I have seen so far, being level 18 means I cant really do anything to crazy yet, but I have a blast.

xBULLYDOGG
Mar 18, 2010, 03:17 PM
no, 50, demo, demo

dingo123
Mar 18, 2010, 03:42 PM
the GMs/Sonic team are supposed to reset the characters every month but they are so lazy to do that. just like they are lazy with updates

si3entdarkness
Mar 21, 2010, 09:52 PM
thanks. about the playtime ending, some did say that u only got a month but since theres so many players that sega and devs stopped updating.

i think i saw a few players who were 70.

ok thanks for clarity. it would be nice to explore moatoob and not do missions or maybe 1 mission.

if PSU was updated, players wouldnt be so nasty. just go into a populated universe and just watch the talk they say. there bypassing blocks.

also, dont u have to pay for online play in the full game?
i would buy it but i dont see PSU in stores anywhere and it should be $30.00 to buy off marketplace.

Zimbabwe
Mar 21, 2010, 11:42 PM
People blindly hate on the demo. Yeah, the community there sucks.
But if it weren't for the demo, I doubt the REAL 360 PSU would have nearly as many players as it has now and would probably be shutting down next to PS2/PC.

DragonStriker
Mar 21, 2010, 11:54 PM
I play the demo all the time dude, easy access to "good media" Only the unpopular people waste money on the real game. They are all nerds who live in their basement and use ask jeeves as their social life.

blobby404
Mar 24, 2010, 04:46 PM
I play the demo all the time dude, easy access to "good media" Only the unpopular people waste money on the real game. They are all nerds who live in their basement and use ask jeeves as their social life.

No. I am going ot buy the game and a guardians licencse doesn't mean im "unpopular" someone could play the demo 24 hours a day 7 days a week who has no job, then there could be a guy with the game and a guardian licence who has a job and only plays the game a couple of hours a day even those who do play it alot it doesn't mean there unpopular.