PDA

View Full Version : A question for Twin Handgun users.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 18, 2010, 01:21 PM
Ok i'm only going to talk about the 3 standard S rank Twin Hanguns and those are the Parum ones obviously.

We have Hyper Viper, Twin Tornado, and Battlestopper's.

My question is do any of you guys find yourselves using the OLDER S rank Twin handguns over battlestoppers?

Such as Hyper Viper or even Twin Tornado?

I myself do. Sure the Battlestopper's are stronger, but their looks are rather disapointing and their lame effect does not help either, not to mention they have a slight annoying sound to them aswell :(

Hyper Viper's are STILL my favs Twin handgun. They look nice, have a nice classy touch, nice size (not all huge and bulky) fit perfectly in the "psu world" and to this date still have the best and least annoying sound and effect to date.

Battlestopper's are too big, try waaay too hard to look "cool" ugly green/blue-ish color, and sound annoying compared to Hyper Viper's.

So yea I scrifice a bit of ATP for cosmetic purposes.

What' about you guys?

P.S I would some Guld Milla's but those are waay to expensive right now =P

Noblewine
Mar 18, 2010, 06:28 PM
Just use whatever your comfy with. Whichever has the highest ATP.

str898mustang
Mar 18, 2010, 07:12 PM
Just buy a 10/10 Guld Milla, problem solved.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 18, 2010, 07:33 PM
I like how Battlestoppers sound. I don't know what everyone has against them.

serenade
Mar 18, 2010, 07:44 PM
i too, enjoy hyper vipers more visually, but i still use battlestoppers for the atp.

neilp4453
Mar 18, 2010, 07:52 PM
Aren't the battlestopper special effects sort of snake-like? I liked that..the actual handgun is very fugly.

Hyper Vipers have the best of both worlds...though these are obsolete at this point.

The damage difference probably won't be much....so if you like the hyper vipers...use the hyper vipers.

darthplagis
Mar 18, 2010, 10:59 PM
i use twin tornado, my friend gave me a spare 10/10 he ground up :)

i love hyper vipers but they just dont have the atp anymore, i remember the good old days spamming hive with my guntech to get those :)

NiceOnes
Mar 18, 2010, 11:04 PM
I think the Twin Ruby Bullet is my favorite in means of looks... Just wish there was a S-Rank version.. Twin Ruby Bullet+ .. Now there would be a pair of guns.

HEETHER
Mar 18, 2010, 11:35 PM
Power > Looks

neilp4453
Mar 19, 2010, 01:30 AM
PAs>>>>>>>>>>>>>Power>Looks

Fixed!

HEETHER
Mar 19, 2010, 01:55 AM
Fixed!

Yeah sorry PA's do come first.

That's whats wrong with so many people in this game they think its all about 10/10 guns or 50% weapons yeah they help but it all comes down to you're skills level and PA's.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 19, 2010, 07:26 AM
i use twin tornado, my friend gave me a spare 10/10 he ground up :)

i love hyper vipers but they just dont have the atp anymore, i remember the good old days spamming hive with my guntech to get those :)

The lack of "power" is rather non-existant. A battlestopper at 10/10 has 343 tp, a hyper viper at 10/10 has 284.

Thats a 59 atp difference. In real world performance that translates to like 30 more damage (or less i'm just being nice)

I haven;t tested this myself but I ahve enough experience with the game to know this. I remember testing a non upgraded hyper viper and a battlestopper and they basically did the same damage no joke. If anything the Battlestopper did like 15 more damage at most. I did this in white beast with my fightgunner with lvl 30 dark bullets.

So yea...30 more damage wont really matter and wont make any significant difference when it comes to killing creatures.

I guess the game is easy enough to be flexible like that huh? =P

At this point if I want "power" i'll go with Guld Milla. Twin Ruby's are good guns especially for A ranks I wont say otherwise, but they are REALLY UGLY and the sound is TERRIBLE :(

So are a big NO NO in my book for those said reason xD I actually hate it when people join my parties spamming em too. Usually just boot cuz I can't stand the sound lol.

unicorn
Mar 19, 2010, 08:58 AM
Use what you want, who uses Twin Handguns as their main form of damage anyway? lol.

I actually use Hyper Vipers and Twin Rubies though.

Sayara
Mar 19, 2010, 12:34 PM
Twin Varista.

Bitchin'. Actually i use Twin Ruby since Acrotechers are cool with their A ranks only

Ami
Mar 19, 2010, 02:50 PM
Twin Ruby is my fave. They are perfect for what I use t.handguns for.

Plus I use Skill PP Save so yeah...

Aka
Mar 19, 2010, 03:19 PM
No love for Arb Boas? My favourite twin handguns by far for looks, sound and the ejecting shells effect. Nothing like dual wielding Magnums.

LanCow13
Mar 19, 2010, 03:40 PM
i have all the srank twin guns even guld milla BUT i always find myself using Hyper Viper 10/10 since they look cool i also use Black Bull 10/10 over my other rifles which are also 10/10 i think i just like 10* sranks because they were once HARD to obtain

Ashura Vengeance
Mar 19, 2010, 04:19 PM
I use Arb Boa >_>

Kion
Mar 19, 2010, 07:33 PM
You can always go kubara. Black and white is definately cooler than most of the goofy colors twin hand guns come in. Plus no sound effects. If you get a high grind then the stats are worth it too.

darthplagis
Mar 19, 2010, 07:54 PM
yeah i forgot about the pp issue :) ive been playing too much PSO latley :) mmaybe i should crack out the old HV since i aint used them in ages. also to add the 10/10 tornados replaced my own 6/10 ones, i use them with my human in the orane RAmar top with the kouze pants in green, they match his looks sooo well (since the colours are like bruce and the tornado/storm were built for bruce, he is the guy it mentions in the description)

rubys would be the best if only they didnt pierce ear drums with every shot.

the reason tenora get no love is PP, they have terrible pp for duals, power is great though but you use big numbers of PC's

Zeek123
Mar 20, 2010, 04:41 AM
I just used whatever element I happened to have on my T. H-Guns.

It was usually Battlestopper just because.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 21, 2010, 01:45 PM
Tenora twin guns get no love cuz they are the UGLIEST handsguns in psu hands down :(

Hahaha, that's my opinion at least =P

mvffin
Mar 27, 2010, 09:13 PM
For A ranks, I rotate between Twin Ruby, Arb Boa, and Twin Varista. I usually switch between the first two depending on mood, but if I get tired of both the sound effects, i bust out the Varistas.

For S ranks, I only really use G&M. Second choice there would be Stoppers, I don't mind the effects on those. But I love the way Hyper Vipers look/shoot.

DragonStriker
Mar 27, 2010, 09:38 PM
Just stop using twin hand guns.

DAMASCUS
Mar 28, 2010, 12:25 AM
My all time favorite was Arb Hadoc with Twin Mayalee equipped.

I didn't use them very often ;D

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 28, 2010, 01:10 AM
Twin Ruby Bullet is the result of combining two ULTIMATE RAREs, so I don't see how it couldn't be the best.

str898mustang
Mar 28, 2010, 01:13 AM
I just use my 10/10 Guld&Milla >.>

Dragwind
Mar 28, 2010, 01:15 AM
I love my Guld&Milla too, but my favorite in terms of appearance and sound has to be Arb Boa.