PDA

View Full Version : Masterforce Stats After supplemental update

HEETHER
Mar 18, 2010, 03:32 PM
What is base HP, TP, and EVP going to look like after the supplemental update?

dingo123
Mar 18, 2010, 03:40 PM
http://www.amesani.org/psu/db/character/statsim.php

tadtwisted
Mar 18, 2010, 04:07 PM

Wow now thats a huge diffence. not so much in HP or TP but EVP is huge. It almost doubled it

HEETHER
Mar 18, 2010, 11:32 PM

I. LOVE. YOU!

dias_flac_0g
Mar 19, 2010, 07:45 AM
Nice stats!!

o.o

Not to mention they get the "Limit Break" ability correct?

MasterForce Looks a TON better with the new update.

As of now, MasterForce ****ing sucks plain and simple. It's waaay too weak to be any good.

It's all about Fortetecher for me. Atleast for now.

But with the boosted stats it seem MUCH closer to fortetecher and MUCH more attractive as a class. Basically (to me atleast) MasterForce as it stands now it's a pretty decent girl with big bewbs but after the update she's much cuter and has a big O booty as well ^_^

I think I will switch to MasterForce whenever we get this update assuming we ever get it that is...

unicorn
Mar 20, 2010, 01:31 AM
^ ^ ^

Masterforce is already noticably better than Fortetecher.

If anything, the supplemental update completely makes Fortetecher obsolete unfortunately.

In the JP version, no one with a brain really plays Fortetecher. FT is outdamaged by practically every type (Wartecher and Guntecher included). It has no real offense against bosses (FT should have gotten Limit Breaks too).

Acrotecher can tech almost as good as a Fortetecher (sans Rods of course) and take down larger enemies with multiple targets as well as having better stats (HP, EVP, DEP, ATP, ATA) and higher level support. Fortetecher has access to many weapons, but uses them all rather weakly and they all become useless when compared to techs (and solely relying on techs as FT makes them suckage against bosses). Wartecher and Guntecher suddenly become usable in the Supplemental update, and they have the most customization.

I think they really should have given FT a higher HP, ATP, and ATAmodifier or let them have Limit Breaks, but alas..

dias_flac_0g
Mar 21, 2010, 01:36 PM
^ ^ ^

Masterforce is already noticably better than Fortetecher.

If anything, the supplemental update completely makes Fortetecher obsolete unfortunately.

In the JP version, no one with a brain really plays Fortetecher. FT is outdamaged by practically every type (Wartecher and Guntecher included). It has no real offense against bosses (FT should have gotten Limit Breaks too).

Acrotecher can tech almost as good as a Fortetecher (sans Rods of course) and take down larger enemies with multiple targets as well as having better stats (HP, EVP, DEP, ATP, ATA) and higher level support. Fortetecher has access to many weapons, but uses them all rather weakly and they all become useless when compared to techs (and solely relying on techs as FT makes them suckage against bosses). Wartecher and Guntecher suddenly become usable in the Supplemental update, and they have the most customization.

I think they really should have given FT a higher HP, ATP, and ATAmodifier or let them have Limit Breaks, but alas..

Not trying to be rude but, don't follow the masses. lol

Everyone always told me how AWESOME masterforce was, so I maxed it out and it's ****ing garbage hands down. It has NOTHING on FT like seriously.

Lvl 50 techs are way stronger? Not really it's only like 10 more atp points (which is like nothing in real world performace) if anything they just make lag xD

It's stats are down right garbage compared to FT. 1 hits kills masterforce a lot. The TP is lower than FT as well. But then again so is everything else.

Really the only GOOD thing about Masterforce RIGHT NOW is the fact that it can cast faster. But it's not even that great. People were like but you cast sooo much faster dude!! Umm not really yes it's faster but just by a lil.

Plus FT has lvl 40 buffs and they do make a nice difference in real world performance.

Also, Ft is more useful in parties since masterforce just lags up the place and no one wants them around. Ft on the other hand can Gi resta lvl 40 and buff lvl 40 so they are more useful.

Again, not trying to be rude but this is from MY OWN personal experience.

I know many others who feel the same too.

IMO masterforce is just too weak right now to be any good.

Techs, don't hit as hard as FT, You die fast as hell, you cause lag, you're not useful in parties, and sadly the sepeed boost isn't what it's cranked up to be.

Now as for the JP servers and after the Supplemental update Master Force looks damn good. Way better stats (pretty much FT stats) still has the slight speed boost, don't seem to die as fast anymore, and best of all limit break. That right there will be amazing and will own bosses hella fast.

So yea, whenever we get that update here on xbox, i'm def going to masterforce. I can live without my buffs.

As of now hell to the NO!! o.o

PepperCat
Mar 21, 2010, 03:35 PM
Supplemental updated MasterForce is the shizzle.

I don't even play FM anymore, its all about MF and cute newman ears on psujp.

tadtwisted
Mar 21, 2010, 03:48 PM
Not trying to be rude but, don't follow the masses. lol

Everyone always told me how AWESOME masterforce was, so I maxed it out and it's ****ing garbage hands down. It has NOTHING on FT like seriously.

Lvl 50 techs are way stronger? Not really it's only like 10 more atp points (which is like nothing in real world performace) if anything they just make lag xD

It's stats are down right garbage compared to FT. 1 hits kills masterforce a lot. The TP is lower than FT as well. But then again so is everything else.

Really the only GOOD thing about Masterforce RIGHT NOW is the fact that it can cast faster. But it's not even that great. People were like but you cast sooo much faster dude!! Umm not really yes it's faster but just by a lil.

Plus FT has lvl 40 buffs and they do make a nice difference in real world performance.

Also, Ft is more useful in parties since masterforce just lags up the place and no one wants them around. Ft on the other hand can Gi resta lvl 40 and buff lvl 40 so they are more useful.

Again, not trying to be rude but this is from MY OWN personal experience.

I know many others who feel the same too.

IMO masterforce is just too weak right now to be any good.

Techs, don't hit as hard as FT, You die fast as hell, you cause lag, you're not useful in parties, and sadly the sepeed boost isn't what it's cranked up to be.

Now as for the JP servers and after the Supplemental update Master Force looks damn good. Way better stats (pretty much FT stats) still has the slight speed boost, don't seem to die as fast anymore, and best of all limit break. That right there will be amazing and will own bosses hella fast.

So yea, whenever we get that update here on xbox, i'm def going to masterforce. I can live without my buffs.

As of now hell to the NO!! o.o

i gotta say your 100% right, as of now masterforce is a complete waste. the only reason my newman is a masterforce is all my techs are 41+ ( except megaverse ) and im working on getting them to 50, but once they hit 50 im going back to fortetecher until the update comes out

Mortalis
Mar 21, 2010, 04:43 PM
I am wishing I remade my Force in JP PSU. But alas, I went with Gunmaster. The thought of releveling my techs turned me off. Oh wells, I'll get him back someday.

unicorn
Mar 21, 2010, 07:42 PM

This is why you don't enjoy Masterforce. From my experience on 360, techs cast slower than they would on PS2/PC. Noticably. However, they look prettier too. Still, when I was playing FT with a Har/Quick on 360, I felt that I was very clunky compared to playing on PC.

I think the lag doesn't just effect the other players, but the techer as well. I can only imagine MF being very unbarable to play as.

If you watch/see screenshots of Masterforce TA times vs Fortetecher times, MF completes missions slightly faster.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 21, 2010, 08:00 PM
This is why you don't enjoy Masterforce. From my experience on 360, techs cast slower than they would on PS2/PC. Noticably. However, they look prettier too. Still, when I was playing FT with a Har/Quick on 360, I felt that I was very clunky compared to playing on PC.

I think the lag doesn't just effect the other players, but the techer as well. I can only imagine MF being very unbarable to play as.

If you watch/see screenshots of Masterforce TA times vs Fortetecher times, MF completes missions slightly faster.

I think you are looking at MF in the "elite" way. I'm looking at both in an overall general way. I'm going to go ahead and believe that MF finishes TA runs faster than FT, but overall FT is much more duralable. They can hold their own much better than MF. Plus not everyone in psu goes around TAing and wanting to get the best time ever.

Many just play to have fun and whatever you know? Bottom line is FT may be a little slower (no big deal) but it's very durable compared to MF big time. I already explained this in my other post.

As for techs on PC yea they feel faster since there's no slowdown there (I played on PC my first year of psu then moved to 360 when AOI came out) so yea I agree with you on that, tech lag is much more significant on 360 than PC. Yup techs lag the caster as well not just the other users xD Though not as much =P

milranduil
Mar 21, 2010, 08:13 PM
I think you are looking at MF in the "elite" way. I'm looking at both in an overall general way. I'm going to go ahead and believe that MF finishes TA runs faster than FT, but overall FT is much more duralable. They can hold their own much better than MF. Plus not everyone in psu goes around TAing and wanting to get the best time ever.

Many just play to have fun and whatever you know? Bottom line is FT may be a little slower (no big deal) but it's very durable compared to MF big time. I already explained this in my other post.

As for techs on PC yea they feel faster since there's no slowdown there (I played on PC my first year of psu then moved to 360 when AOI came out) so yea I agree with you on that, tech lag is much more significant on 360 than PC. Yup techs lag the caster as well not just the other users xD Though not as much =P

Yeah I'll tell you from first hand experience, MF can take at least twice the damage it used to for a number of reasons in my experience on JP:

-Giresta 20 (you regain twice the HP from Giresta 10, for longer, and faster)
-Much easier to obtain high % Armases (GC and JP economy...I'm not sure what the 360 Armas market is like)
-3100 HP vs 2100 HP

I rarely die to much anything at all with a 40% Armas set (no I didn't GC them either. They are readily available in shops for 40mil a piece lol). MF can take a LOT more than it used to, although I didn't really have much problem not dying playing as MF on US either >_>

dias_flac_0g
Mar 21, 2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah I'll tell you from first hand experience, MF can take at least twice the damage it used to for a number of reasons in my experience on JP:

-Giresta 20 (you regain twice the HP from Giresta 10, for longer, and faster)
-Much easier to obtain high % Armases (GC and JP economy...I'm not sure what the 360 Armas market is like)
-3100 HP vs 2100 HP

I rarely die to much anything at all with a 40% Armas set (no I didn't GC them either. They are readily available in shops for 40mil a piece lol). MF can take a LOT more than it used to, although I didn't really have much problem not dying playing as MF on US either >_>

Cool, I can't wait to try MF after we get the supp update assuming it ever comes our way :( lol

I didn't die like that much as MF don't get me wrong. I didn't go through like 10 scapes per run lol. I did however die more as MF than FT that's for sure. As FT I hardly ever die.

Just the overall crappyness and weakness that I felt with MF made it a "meh" class for me.

Also, what's this about lvl 20 giresta? o.o Does that man that they can use lvl 20 buffs now too in JP? Crazy if this is true!

Mortalis
Mar 21, 2010, 08:51 PM
Cool, I can't wait to try MF after we get the supp update assuming it ever comes our way :( lol

I didn't die like that much as MF don't get me wrong. I didn't go through like 10 scapes per run lol. I did however die more as MF than FT that's for sure. As FT I hardly ever die.

Just the overall crappyness and weakness that I felt with MF made it a "meh" class for me.

Also, what's this about lvl 20 giresta? o.o Does that man that they can use lvl 20 buffs now too in JP? Crazy if this is true!

The Support Technic LVL+ ability lets Masterforces use level 20 support.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 21, 2010, 08:56 PM
The Support Technic LVL+ ability lets Masterforces use level 20 support.

Huh?

Support Technic lvl+?

milranduil
Mar 21, 2010, 08:59 PM
Huh?

Support Technic lvl+?

Yep. It's another masterforce only ability that's in the attribute proficiencies category of GAS. It costs 10 AP and knocks MF support techs from lvl 10 cap to lvl 20 cap.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x72/Milranduil/Supporttechnic.jpg

Mortalis
Mar 21, 2010, 09:05 PM
Now only if we could get MF to have the instadeath ability with Ramegid like Falz has. =o

dias_flac_0g
Mar 21, 2010, 09:16 PM
Yep. It's another masterforce only ability that's in the attribute proficiencies category of GAS. It costs 10 AP and knocks MF support techs from lvl 10 cap to lvl 20 cap.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x72/Milranduil/Supporttechnic.jpg

Wow thanks for that ^_^

This is all new to me lol.

But wow, MF sounds crazy awesome in the JP servers. Not only do they have MUCH better stats plus LIMIT BREAK (that alone is one hell of an improvement) but they can also get ther support to lvl 20?

Now that ****ing sick lol

Yea if FT didn't get any kinda improvements (which it seems like they didnt) then there's no reason for FT anymore.

I really want this update NAO!! xD

Amazing how much improvement MF got. Now that's not a complaint it really needed something like this IMO. Now Ellen can be the badass FOnewearl she was in GC pso again :)

and no FOwen was not the best nuke techer in pso haha. Plus they were UUUUUGLY! Oh but this is a whole new topic huh =P

FOnewearl>>> All techer classes handsdown.