PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Element

NER0
Mar 19, 2010, 11:10 AM
I recently found a Phantasma Gauntlet from Blade Mother on SH Tower and noticed it had come with level 3 Heaven (one of few items that drop with it). Anyway i was testing it out and it seems to only worker on the weaker enemies. Can anyone confirm it works on bigger enemies like Fruotangs, Hildageos, Phobos, etc?

Or is it basically like the Silence Claws from PSO?

DrTrustme
Mar 19, 2010, 01:48 PM
On SH it only works on the weaker mobs, like the Derros or Unsannys. But on Normal or Hard I "think" they work on the bigger mobs, though no effect on the bosses.

zeital
Mar 19, 2010, 07:55 PM
lol if it affected bosses that would rock

Parasite159
Mar 19, 2010, 08:02 PM
if it did work against larger enemies it would be great for taking care of the mothers

Vayne
Mar 20, 2010, 12:39 PM
I've never had it stick on Hard on any of the big hostiles.

Parasite159

if it did work against larger enemies it would be great for taking care of the mothers

Not really. Even if they were susceptible to Heaven, the proc rate is so low that it'd almost never activate. Burning is the best way to deal with mothers, burn does massive damage to them.

LavisFiend
Mar 21, 2010, 11:53 PM
Soooo, heaven element is pretty much worthless then I am assuming?

NER0
Mar 22, 2010, 10:34 AM
Well it seems to be good for quickly killing weaker mobs online.

LavisFiend
Mar 22, 2010, 11:55 AM
Ah. Well that sucks cause I intended on putting a heaven element on my Lavis Cannon when I found one, but considering it's just for that then I shouldn't really bother. Might just put Risk/Fire on it and call it a day lol.

Macman
Mar 22, 2010, 12:10 PM
Ah. Well that sucks cause I intended on putting a heaven element on my Lavis Cannon when I found one, but considering it's just for that then I shouldn't really bother. Might just put Risk/Fire on it and call it a day lol.You can't change Lavis Cannon's element.