PDA

View Full Version : PSZ Machinima

Flashrogers
Mar 19, 2010, 10:10 PM
You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see a PSZ machinima made on youtube! All of the potential it has gives me shivers down my spine! I wanna see what the rest of the PSZ community has to say about this. :D

warrior5061
Mar 19, 2010, 10:13 PM
It would be fun to see but I'm not sure how well it would work especially with the fixed cameras in the city

mid Knight
Mar 20, 2010, 06:03 AM
No offence that would be impossible to do since it's a Ds game, ok sure it got emotes but very limited. I would however think it would be possible to make Machinima on PSU (I don't own one so I just guessing if it work on PSU).

warrior5061
Mar 20, 2010, 09:04 AM
No offence that would be impossible to do since it's a Ds game, ok sure it got emotes but very limited. I would however think it would be possible to make Machinima on PSU (I don't own one so I just guessing if it work on PSU).
and if my surfing through the fan forums taught me anything it definetly works (PSU machinima)

Dragwind
Mar 21, 2010, 12:12 PM
There have been quite a few PSU machinimas. Probably one of the longest and most entertaining ones in my opinion was Deja's CAST fortecher/acrotecher series (http://www.youtube.com/user/puppy1). While it's possible to do machinima for PSZ, it'll be difficult and will certainly require some creativity to pull off.

onionchan
Mar 21, 2010, 01:47 PM
The Metal Gear Portable/online Machinimas were my favorite lol PSZ wouldnt work too well because the camera, and not enough funny things to do.

Now, Monster Hunter would be great if someone could do a good one.