PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Next Update.....Post your Guess...and why

buzyb77
Mar 22, 2010, 11:33 AM
April 9th....

As they are Busy Shutting Down the Servers for the PC/PS2 folks and April 2nd is Good Friday.

desturel
Mar 22, 2010, 01:36 PM
April 9th....

As they are Busy Shutting Down the Servers for the PC/PS2 folks and April 2nd is Good Friday.

Easter Rappy. Maybe Parum S3 GBR (Train Rescue, Endrum, Dual Sentinal, Duel in the Ruins).

unicorn
Mar 22, 2010, 02:27 PM
Seasonal lobbies and general maintenance.

Then there will be a glitch that Rappies won't drop Halp Serafi, so they'll fix it on the 16th.

April 30 they'll take down seasonal lobbies and general maintenance.

May 14 they'll add "A Risky Comeback" C-S rank and Spring Lobby.

May 28 they'll add "The Challengers" C-S rank no moar Spring Lobby.

June 11 they'll increase the level cap to 180 along with Sonic Jaggos and Sonic Lobby.

No updates until August 6. General maintenance and Parum GBR S3.

Shou
Mar 22, 2010, 04:59 PM
Easter Rappy and lobby. Nothing else.

BWS-1
Mar 22, 2010, 09:16 PM
Guess: Xbox 360 servers get wiped on March 31st. Back to 0 for whoever is left.

Why: Guys. It's SEGA. How else could they screw up anyway? They've pretty much done it all! This would just be proof they can still outdo themselves. Yet again. Seriously, it wouldn't even surprise me.

P.S.: It'd be funny if this little insignificant post would have a butterfly effect to save the 360 servers. Even funnier if that very attempted at being careful would cause the opposite effect and be the REASON why the servers end up being accidentally wiped. No matter how ridiculously improbable such a wipe may be.

O the irony. I'd laugh.

P.P.S.: Look at the bright side! Maybe some people would actually make the switch to 360 knowing everyone would be level 1 again! Everyone will be helping one-another! Fun times assured.

Max B
Mar 22, 2010, 10:02 PM
April 9th....

What does Good Friday Have to do with updates? Also, you make it sound like its a big project to shut down pc/ps2... lOL
And Id say
April 2nd
Seasonal lobbies, A Risky Comeback, The Challengers.

Anon_Fire
Mar 22, 2010, 11:39 PM
April 9
Easter seasonal lobbies

April 23
The Challengers C-S
Risky Comeback C-S

May 14
GUARDIANS Limit Attack and GUARDIANS Party Scoring

June 11
AOTI Supplemental Update
GUARDIANS Advanced Style
Level cap raised to 180

July 2
Desert Terror/R
Plains Overlord/R
Demons Above/R

easy123
Mar 23, 2010, 05:58 PM
are we geting AOTI Supplemental Update or what

Mighty Earth Sage
Mar 25, 2010, 09:36 PM
wishful thinking Anon.

Zeek123
Mar 26, 2010, 12:35 AM
The next X360 PSU update will add support for Natal. Because Sega couldn't ruin PSU anymore.

Night SSc7
Mar 26, 2010, 11:46 AM
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
people quit
nothing
nothing
more people quit
nothing
rehashed event
Sega gets butthurt and shuts down the 360 servers

DragonStriker
Mar 26, 2010, 11:50 AM
nothing
nothing
You post this same stuff again
nothing
nothing
You post this same stuff again
people quit
nothing
You post this same stuff again then dissapear for a few months
more people quit
nothing
nothing
You come back and post this same stuff again
rehashed event

You forgot some things...

Poubelle
Mar 29, 2010, 05:50 PM
Pretty much updating event lobbies and maybe redoing some old events until Sega thinks there's too few people on the 360 servers for them to keep running it.
I hope you guys aren't really expecting new content at this point, it's Sega's fault for focusing on the single player too much instead of making this an epic action MMORPG, and instead making two separate weird half-assed game in one, then trying to make you subscribe for an online option which isn't worth $12.95 a month that they knew they could get from nostalgic PSO fans.

I mean really the game got released in October, PC/PS2 servers were flooded with hacked meseta by November... became obvious that it was going to be an epic fail by early December, I really like PSU's combat and atmosphere but they just went about this totally the wrong way.

BTW does anyone wish they made PSU a non-room based MMORPG like FFXI/WoW/Aion with the same combat? That would be cool and worth the the sub. would probably have to be 360 and PC only but the PS2 cant even handle PSU online in its current state. F the PS2. PSU should be free atm

Just posting my butthurt , ill be moving along now.

BWS-1
Mar 29, 2010, 09:39 PM
BTW does anyone wish they made PSU a non-room based MMORPG like FFXI/WoW/Aion with the same combat? That would be cool and worth the the sub.

With a next-gen only ''PSU''-like game unburdened with ''a port of the weaker link'' *cough*PS2*cough*, it could remain a room based MMORPG without us noticing while being more, or just as, intricate as non-room based ones. We're starting to get a hang of the idea. PSO seems to have been the first to get it going on for that type of game. Just... many little rooms; the size of big fields (I'm thinking Blade & Soul, Tera, Borderlands {room-wise}).

PepperCat
Mar 29, 2010, 10:03 PM
Mabinogi Heroes (NOT MABINOGI) is beta-ing in Korea right now, its real-time combo-based combat like PSU/PSO but its more of a Medieval setting.

Looks amazing there are lots of beta testing vids on youtube about it.

If PSU doesn't stay interesting on the JPN-side then thats where I'll be going once it comes out Internationally.

DragonStriker
Mar 29, 2010, 10:39 PM
Mabinogi Heroes (NOT MABINOGI) is beta-ing in Korea right now, its real-time combo-based combat like PSU/PSO but its more of a Medieval setting.

Looks amazing there are lots of beta testing vids on youtube about it.

If PSU doesn't stay interesting on the JPN-side then thats where I'll be going once it comes out Internationally.

Monster Hunter Tri, kthnx April 20th already 50,000 pre orders in NA/EURO

PepperCat
Mar 29, 2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah monster hunter looks good too, but I don't have/want a Wii.

PC games for now.

vanille
Mar 30, 2010, 08:31 PM
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
people quit
nothing
nothing
more people quit
nothing
rehashed event

Cruise control until the moment the server stops being profitable to them.

DragonStriker
Mar 30, 2010, 10:06 PM
Yeah monster hunter looks good too, but I don't have/want a Wii.

PC games for now.

Whore yourself out for a week or so and buy a Wii.