PDA

View Full Version : What I'm just sayin'

AC9breaker
Mar 23, 2010, 03:55 PM
I must be playing too many vidya games cause my eyes hurt for no reason.

Weeaboolits
Mar 23, 2010, 04:59 PM
Sit or stand as far from the screen as possible.
Play video games on the smallest available television screen.
Play in a well-lit room.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 23, 2010, 07:00 PM
Take breaks every 15 minutes.

Especially in the middle of cutscenes that aren't able to pause or skip.

Vote with your ability to Pay attention. They'll never get that payment from you and maybe, just maybe they will stop that.

But in 3 thousand thirty, everyone wants to be an animu director. Failed animu directors do it in the gamez.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 23, 2010, 07:37 PM
Ducking (Dash) to Ultra combo 2 in 1 post. Also animu directed. And can't read even on full screen.

Dudley serious Japanese (period piece voice actor Shogunate) and not so serious, tea with gloves on. Gill still driving around in his dad's car with the underwear, or maybe no underwear on D:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/28526

Butler is named "Mistah" Gotch(i) apparently. And new background singers.. to MSPaint Stupid Dope mix Streetu Fightah 2010 initiate.

Volcompat321
Mar 23, 2010, 07:41 PM
Has anyone ever tried goat cheese?
I heard it was good for many things.

Outrider
Mar 24, 2010, 12:43 PM
PRO-TIP: Don't play the Virtual Boy for more than 30 minutes at a time. Actually, just don't play the Virtual Boy. It will eat your eyes.

But if you do play it you should totally give Wario World a try because it's excellent.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 12:36 AM
PRO-TIP: Don't play the Virtual Boy for more than 30 minutes at a time. Actually, just don't play the Virtual Boy. It will eat your eyes.

But if you do play it you should totally give Wario World a try because it's excellent.
HG101 factoid, the first Persona/SMT related game localized in the US was a Virtual boy title of that overbite mascot, Jack Frost. A particularly bad game though, which doesn't stop the prices from collectors from going thru the roof.

AC9breaker
Mar 25, 2010, 12:36 PM
Drinking a teacup with boxing gloves. Amazing. That man can do anything.

Anyway, took a bunch of Vitamin A,C, and E, Billberry Fruit Extract, Zinc, Selenium, Riboflavin, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Lutein, Lycopene,Zeaxanthin, and Riboflavin(Vitamin B-2)

Feeling better then ever. got super saiyen vision now. I can see Ronin Coop, scratching his chin hairs from my house now.

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 02:49 PM
Play MGS4? It tells you to take a quick break while Snake has a smoke. How debonaire!

Outrider
Mar 25, 2010, 04:24 PM
HG101 factoid, the first Persona/SMT related game localized in the US was a Virtual boy title of that overbite mascot, Jack Frost. A particularly bad game though, which doesn't stop the prices from collectors from going thru the roof.

For some reason, I always thought this game played like Bomberman.

I think it's because of the overhead view and because one of the characters had a bomb in the art they posted in Nintendo Power.

Not sure, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBRa0jE3AdM

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 07:22 PM
Feeling better then ever. got super saiyen vision now. I can see Ronin Coop, scratching his chin hairs from my house now.
Or combing it out, to one day rival Dragwind in the Next PSOW Top Beard Model contest, sudden death ruleset.

AC9breaker
Mar 27, 2010, 12:01 PM
This is gonna be one hell of a fight!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 27, 2010, 08:51 PM
PSZYOU Phinal Phantasy Star Phiesta of Phollicles Phest.

The strong beards win and the weak ones lose, who will prove the old AXIOM today?!